• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Ook is da bess
Ook is da bess
Ook is da bess
Ook is da bess

Kain he be mad
Arty he be mad
Kappy he be mad
Oro he be mad

Ook is da bess!

Akashi

Smash Lord
Brawl- is so much fun, and Oro was awesome for letting me noob it up when he was playing me lol. Thanks Oro <3. I'll get better at it though - I think I'm going to try and main Olimar, and someone else (Fox is interesting atm).

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Lies Kappy, you love Kirby too much. Btw he is sooooo broken in Minus, I was tearing **** up everytime I randomed him, which was like 15 times.

Jared sucks, he can't make people mad.

ook

Smash Lord
Dajayman wrote at 5:54 AM on Jun 10, 2009 :
I hosted a tiny party at my place before and my friend spent the night at my house. They were drinking a few cases (I don't drink) and my friend was pretty drunk (after like only 8 beers...). So he passes out on my futon and I go and chill on my computer. About half an hour later he gets up and I figure he's gonna go to the bathroom. So he gets to my stairs and starts pissing on them. I was like "What the f*ck?! Stop pissing on my stairs! Use the bathroom!", to which he replied "Ssshuuut uup...". That's when I got mad and said "Are you kidding me?! Go to the f*cking bathroom!", and then he finally went. So after cleaning up human piss on my wooden stairs so it wouldn't soak in the wood, I realized my friend was in the bathroom for over half an hour. I knocked on the door and told him to get out and go sleep on the futon since it was obvious he passed out in there. He got out and slept the rest of the night.

The next day, he couldn't remember any of it. That was the last time I let him drink at my place. And that is one of the reasons I don't drink.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
LOL DLA'S SIG IS AMAZING

Dajayman wrote at 5:54 AM on Jun 10, 2009 :
I hosted a tiny party at my place before and my friend spent the night at my house. They were drinking a few cases (I don't drink) and my friend was pretty drunk (after like only 8 beers...). So he passes out on my futon and I go and chill on my computer. About half an hour later he gets up and I figure he's gonna go to the bathroom. So he gets to my stairs and starts pissing on them. I was like "What the f*ck?! Stop pissing on my stairs! Use the bathroom!", to which he replied "Ssshuuut uup...". That's when I got mad and said "Are you kidding me?! Go to the f*cking bathroom!", and then he finally went. So after cleaning up human piss on my wooden stairs so it wouldn't soak in the wood, I realized my friend was in the bathroom for over half an hour. I knocked on the door and told him to get out and go sleep on the futon since it was obvious he passed out in there. He got out and slept the rest of the night.

The next day, he couldn't remember any of it. That was the last time I let him drink at my place. And that is one of the reasons I don't drink.
ahahaahahahahaahahahah dajayman cleaned up his friends piss in his own house *imitates whipping motion while making whip crack noises*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lol, I remember that story. That was like two years ago back in the day when I didn't drink. My friend's a ****** and I still give him s*** about that night. That's not as bad as him throwing up for about 3 full seconds at this other guy's house or pissing in somebody's refrigerator.

I'm not a COMPLETE idiot when I'm drunk, I make sure I go to the bathroom or a nice patch of grass outside when I piss/puke.

Coney

Smash Master
ILLINOIIIIIIIIIS

SUP GUYS

you guys are like, my favorite smash state

(but don't tell wisconsin)

(...or any other midwest state)

Top Bottom