• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
im coming home sunday, so i wouldnt be able to play until later next week.

and BC is done. i dont think theres any chance he'll come back :(

oh yea and BC, Stig and I are all from up north, so the tourneys we went to we didnt really have to "travel" to. traveling sucks and we would have never done it.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Where the hell is BC?!?!!?
Yeah? I miss that guy. I guess I can always hope for his return? :'(
Oranos, king of the multiquote.

I guess you're right, though. I always read it as "At least 2" for some reason.
I think I only multiquote in this thread anymore (it's been disabled by default on MLG's forums for some time now :()
@Oranos - That thing on the first post was from when the PRs were first made. We changed it to 2 tournies a season to accommodate the non-Chicago people like 6 months ago.
Just never got around to editing the thread.

lol I'd donate a couple bucks to the "Get Zoze to Chicago" fund
yeah, I've kind of assumed that by now... but it still haunts me (unlike Haunter, who would be really ****ing awesome to stay around for as long as possible)

I'm kinda split on the help fund an Illinois player to attend an in-state tournament because when you think about it in most cases, it seems silly (Zoze/Rob's travel would probably be worthy of a volunteer fund though)
Like anyone knows any other city in IL...i mean come on...
:\ Don't even get me started :\
"You're from Illinois? What part of Chicago?"

oh lawd oh lawd

:| Not really shaking off that multiquote king thing, am I? :|

Akashi

Smash Lord
Oranos said:
I'm kinda split on the help fund an Illinois player to attend an in-state tournament because when you think about it in most cases, it seems silly (Zoze/Rob's travel would probably be worthy of a volunteer fund though)
Once again, if the community is okay with it... why not? If you've earned yourself a reputation enough for others to sponsor your way to a tourney, then I think that's incentive enough to "hype" the community into contributing. I think others will be curious about the diversity between both areas too.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
Ok Wednesday might work, I'll get back to you as the day approaches. I played brawl a couple weeks ago with stig and I'm pretty rusty :/
But I should be ok after a few matches. I need to practice metaknight

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Wow guys, thats amazing. I can probably bring Rob, Chewy, Ripple, and maybe Deez too. They are kind of on the way. I'll find people to fill up the car with so it's not just me.

I'm trying to think of options other than taking money out of the venue fee. My g/f is an art major and she likes custom painting controllers. So I may buy the paint and the tool to take a part the controllers. Would anyone want to buy custom painted controllers?

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Wow guys, thats amazing. I can probably bring Rob, Chewy, Ripple, and maybe Deez too. They are kind of on the way. I'll find people to fill up the car with so it's not just me.

I'm trying to think of options other than taking money out of the venue fee. My g/f is an art major and she likes custom painting controllers. So I may buy the paint and the tool to take a part the controllers. Would anyone want to buy custom painted controllers?
I would really like that.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord

I would really like that.
What Bo said.

But, I'm still challenging you to a $5 MM.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
lawl. Quik 5$ Ganon/Falcon MM at DB3? No mercy will be shown.

Arty I would rather Ironman you, but I would do Sheik Weegee/Falcon Weegee/Marth Weegee any for 2$

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman

i live in chicago during the summer zoze, thats why i typically only go to chicago tourneys in the summer or winter months

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Ah, I have a buddy who goes to St Louis for school and says he has played brawl with MMM, and Melee with Darkatma and all of those crazy STL ppl. Notice how brawl is lower case and Melee is upper case? Yeah, that is intentional. :p

Quik17

Smash Ace
lol it would be my favorite matchup too if I had to face space animals that were on crack on a regular basis

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Kain: I heard about your crazy comeback on Arty. Good stuff. I gotta play your Wolf soon.

Akashi: You didnt enter DB3? I wanted you to RAPPPPPEEEEE with Snake

Actually I entered a tournament this weekend as D3 (never used him b4) and got 5th. I may start CGing my way to victory XD Seriously D3 is stupid easy to use. And fun.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I just got back from my grandmas 74th Birthday party! And someone brought a print out of my family tree dated all the way back to 1400.

I found out my family tree is more like a telephone poll.

Top Bottom