• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I would most likely try to bring the party to Meneil and my place. I have to ask her first though if it's alright.

@DLA: Meneil&I need a ride<333333333333333. Idk about housing though, but maybe Drew...? I can ask him, although I DON'T KNOW AND I CAN'T SPEAK FOR HIM!
I already said Klappy and I have no trouble housing people, just no more than 4. XD

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
This sounds pretty cute. What time would we all be heading to DePaul on Friday? And since we'd all be going to Kappy/Zwarm's place and possibly Tano's/Melinda's place, may I assume that the answer to my previous question is that we are going to Lincoln Park and not the Loop campus?

TWSS, you better go to MAS or I won't even be able to cry myself to sleep anymore because I'll be even more heartbroken. ;_;

Why do people always assume I'm pro at a game if I ask them to play? I'm not some crazy guy who knows the exact bullet patterns of Ikaruga nor am I a DDR dance god, I suck too. But practice makes perfect! But I get no practice because too few people play games like DDR with me... ;_;

Akashi

Smash Lord
I'll play DDR @ the next DB Jayman. I used to play back in Jr. High lol, but I suck now.

edit: Assuming it's at either Meneil & my place or Kappy & Zwarm's place, then yes it'll be at Lincoln Park (so the fullerton stop off the red line)

ThatsWhatSheSaid

Smash Apprentice
This sounds pretty cute. What time would we all be heading to DePaul on Friday? And since we'd all be going to Kappy/Zwarm's place and possibly Tano's/Melinda's place, may I assume that the answer to my previous question is that we are going to Lincoln Park and not the Loop campus?

TWSS, you better go to MAS or I won't even be able to cry myself to sleep anymore because I'll be even more heartbroken. ;_;

Why do people always assume I'm pro at a game if I ask them to play? I'm not some crazy guy who knows the exact bullet patterns of Ikaruga nor am I a DDR dance god, I suck too. But practice makes perfect! But I get no practice because too few people play games like DDR with me... ;_;
I should be there if nothing goes wrong

Oro?!

Smash Hero

Yay for not being an Ikaruga god. Boo for only playing on light in DDR. C'mon step it up! Even I play on Heavy in that ****.

Dajayman

I played around fifteen DDR games total in my entire life, excuse me if I'm still on light difficulty...

I'll never get past light difficulty if nobody ever plays with me. :/
And unfortunately I used up the last of my change, so no more DDR for a while... ;_;

Dajayman

You offer to play with me once I run out of change to play... :/

I read every post throughly. :3
I even go back and read missed posts I didn't read, even if there are dozens of pages to read and even if all the posts are pointless spam.

Yeah, I have too much time on my bored hands.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
LOL DLA IS JESUS AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

BoX7, Ook, Quik/Arty, and Akashi/Meneil are runner-ups in this but DLA definitely wins. :D

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
And I'm keeping it for eternity :p I'm gonna make jesus top tier in this PR list

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I played around fifteen DDR games total in my entire life, excuse me if I'm still on light difficulty...

I'll never get past light difficulty if nobody ever plays with me. :/
I completely disagree. DDR isn't like smash where what your opponents do can affect your game. DDR is single player, you're going to get better playing by yourself.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
We can house people, but we definitely don't have enough room to have a bunch of people over. We can only check in 4 people, 2 each, so yea. Plus, it's only one room, and it's cramped. We'd be better off at Mel's, if it's alright with her.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Too bad Klappy's is a loft and is almost at the ceiling, and mine's on the ground. XD

Klappy diiiid give his bed to Coney when MD/VA stayed with us though, so he might give it up, Oro. I doubt it though.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
Sounds great. Yea I still have your #, I'll text you tomorrow to figure out a good time and directions after the train.
I'm excited to finally meet you guys!
Btw guys, don't feel bad when I falconrape everyone there ;)
Arty I'm coming for you. Round two

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Ok since noone has said much about the new picture I was gonna make, how does everyone feel about me just drawing a picture of everyone's mains with their names next to em?

Top Bottom