• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Fuujin

Smash Champion

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
So uh... what's the verdict on using Revenge for the PR rankings?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
We already talked about it, it doesn't change anything. You gain a win over YbM, which Yosh already had, and JJ still has a win on you, and a better win/loss record overall.

Also, would anyone want to go to Whobo 4 in August? I figured we could start planning now if people want to go. It's probably the closest national to us, unless I'm forgetting one.

:phone:

Kirk

Smash Champion
I maaaaaaayyy be interested in whobo...I hear its the land of Ikes down there. Depends what days, would need to get work off and stuff.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, I forgot about Brainshock. When is that again?

Whobo is in Texas, Bo.

And yeah, it's like the week before the Japanese tournament, lol. I know I can't go to Japan anymore though, I need to start making car payments.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Brainshock is in Iowa which does not need much planning as the others, we could prolly just wing it once it comes, it is in Iowa, which is closer than all the other MW states we travel too.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Sooooo who wants to go to Michigan next weekend? Kain and I are willing to go if we can get a full car. Which means a driver and 2 more peeps.

Mike, want to take your car on its first OoS voyage? ;)

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Sooooo who wants to go to Michigan next weekend? Kain and I are willing to go if we can get a full car. Which means a driver and 2 more peeps.

I was trolling LOL I'm not going, it's gonna be like a local size with 5$ entry. Don't feel like being gone for a weekend for that

Props to MI for doing their thing for the community, but doesn't seem like my thing

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
If IL is capable of getting some sort of carpool I'll go
weakest trolling ever lmao

but yeah I figured we wouldn't want to go if it was a $5 entry fee. I'm always down to spend a weekend OoS though just cuz I like traveling, so I figured I'd see if anyone else wants to go.

Zwarm

Smash Hero

Let me get the car first, haha. But yeah, I'd be willing to drive it once the time comes. I need more than a week of notice though, gotta request off work. I barely got off for DB on the 18th when I tried to request it on Sunday, lol.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
weakest trolling ever lmao

but yeah I figured we wouldn't want to go if it was a $5 entry fee. I'm always down to spend a weekend OoS though just cuz I like traveling, so I figured I'd see if anyone else wants to go.
But you fell for it so

I WIN

Top Bottom