• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
FD-major camping, major CG, bad ledge, no platforms.

YI-Has uneven floor, has things that pop up to save you, shy guys.

Lylat-Tilts.

I could listen to the argument that YI is about even with FD as far as being a neutral.

but

BF is the most neutral stage in the game, assuming that D3 isn't playing a character he can ledge infinite.
So.. basically Wolf? lol

BF is the most neutral but it's boring

smashville and PICTO for life
Picto is top tier.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Oro was saying that certain characters are more random than certain stages....

but the characters will be just as random on each and every stage so there is on variable change

-____-

:sonic:

how the hell is YI, Lylat or BF more fair than FD?

What? u need different layers to hide behind?
No I didn't... It was more about how things with random elements can be competetive, and just because something has random elements, doesn't make it non-competetive, or even less competetive than for instance a stage without any form of randomness; see FD.

Don't put words in my mouth.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Only hipsters think FD isn't neutral.

You think you're sooooooo smart, Kyle.... but you're not all that

B_AWAL

Smash Master
No I didn't... It was more about how things with random elements can be competetive, and just because something has random elements, doesn't make it non-competetive, or even less competetive than for instance a stage without any form of randomness; see FD.

Don't put words in my mouth.
Stadium and Yoshis are even less random than characters in the game itself. Peach item pluck and GaW hammer have a greater luck factor in deciding a game than a platform or transformations people don't even fight on. There are probably better stages too, I just can never remember Brawl stages lul. That's why I ask for battlefield every game.
Stadium and Yoshis less random than characters in the game = Characters in teh game being more random that stadium & Yoshi's.

Nope I didn put words in ur mouth :-p

But I get what your saying.

:sonic:

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
literally the only time you should ever use chain onstage is if youre trying to glide needles off a platform and time it wrong. thats at least understandable then. dk's air down b is a million times better than chain

keep it in your pants

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yooo IL whose coming to Phoenix Saga on the 11th? I need to know that Arty wants to lose his money in our mm

:yeahboi:

Akashi

Smash Lord
So Arty called me Saturday night, while I was playing Skyrim with Melinda,

"I just wanted to let you know - if I was gay, I would totally f*ck you Tano. *click*"

:glare:

So I text him (an obvious question), "are you drunk? lol"

"gkjdjgjkgkjg"

:c

Top Bottom