• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Nah dawg I think I'm gonna convert to islam now. Holy ****.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Where is this from, if it's real? Was it from his dinner press conference on May 30th? If it's fake, my God that looks good

edit: If you guys haven't seen his dinner press conference, you should check it out. Not because of politics, but rather how hard he trolls his opponents (seriously, he made a movie trailer for himself... lol)

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I'd be down for Brainshock! Never been to Iowa, maybe I can see how many cornfields there are.
And I haven't attended an OOS tournament since Hot D---ings.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I will be driving this time, but does everyone wanna do that meet up at my place thing again? I mean you all remember how close my house is to the highway
and the barns that are actually other things like gyms.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm definitely attending this, Yink is a good friend of mine. We should all attend this anyways :D it's not a huge drive, great venue, and the last Brainshock was pretty good too
Awe yeah. This is what I like to hear.

Akashi

Smash Lord
I will be driving this time, but does everyone wanna do that meet up at my place thing again? I mean you all remember how close my house is to the highway
Melinda and I would love to grab seats in your car, so count us IN. Also, I'm so dedicated on IL coming, that I will pay for one person's gas money (if somebody is having money problems). Let's make this happen guys!

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i'd like a seat in your car.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I seriously thought Arty was Xyro. @_@

Also hi IL PR thread, thanks for choosing Brainshock.

Top Bottom