• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
This man knows what he's talking about. I'd love to see andrew face you melee upstarts.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Andrew would **** everyone but Hindawg.

I wanna smash o clock tomorrow! Too busy today, I wrote my midterm and then forgot I had to read a 40 page essay for my writing class. :urg:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
LOL, seeing someone other than me post something like this, makes me laugh a lot. Also, seeing some confidence makes my heart =). Indeed, you CHOSE the character in the first place, why would you john about it when you knew full well from the beginning the consequences of taking that character! There can be only death!!!
Best thing I have read in a while lol. Why does it happen so much in Brawl tho?

SothE700k

Smash Lord
If it's cold and rainy out in the night, it will fall through. If not, my plans will still go on!
Dude, graveyard hopping! Cop dodging! Eating after hours at a Dennys! Fun times!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
That sounds... awful.

Go to a graveyard, avoid cops because you're in a ****ing graveyard, then eat a stomach bomb early in the morning...

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol i love how no one has actually asked me if I can have a smashfest yet... everyone just keeps saying "dla should have a smashfest"

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Smash at bzoo's?

If its at my place then I need to clean the house. Which I don't want to do lol.

:phone:

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Yeah, "Don't Blink, Don't Care".
But people gotta have their smash! It's like an addiction! AN ADDICTION I TELL YOU!!

What are you talking about, Zwarm? That sounds legit! I may skip the food though because I don't want to be out for too long. Last time I went on a graveyard hunt, we were at John Wayne Gacy's graveyard for a good few hours. Except I got lost coming home from Joliet. So when I was suppose to get home at 3, I got home at 6. Awful drive home, almost fell asleep on the wheel twice.

hunger!

Smash Champion
just for future reference. im most likely going to start playing...sorta again. and i do not want to be on your little secret pr list. so ...ye

Top Bottom