• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Jared, please take your multiple bannings as a sign that MAYBE you should stop talking about ecchi. I don't care that it's "all you know" or any of that bull****, just stop talking about it for everyone else's sake. No one cares how you feel about half naked underage girl drawings.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
KENNISPAM'S SIGNATURE WOLF COMBO:

1. Pick bf
2. Drop from platform and reflector opponents lazer as they drop from platform
3. Up taunt

WORKS EVERY TIME 100% OF THE TIME

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Now you know that's just a downright lie. You destroy every bit of fun this thread can possibly have every time.

The most recent time you destroyed the fun? Getting unbanned.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
it was terrible since you weren't there
Now I'm sad.

You can thank Waubonsee for the sudden "HUH-HEY! You now have an online quiz due by Saturday 12:00am. And that's not all! You have a very long and difficult quiz coming up in Spanish this Monday then a test RIGHT AFTERWARD THANKS TO THE MASSIVE STORMS WE'VE HAD!

You're welcome. :troll:"

*sigh*

ook

Smash Lord
So my parents were (very) generous and gave me a car, so now I have a car again.

so yeah I can go to more stuff now and hopefully get a job sooner than later.

:awesome:

Top Bottom