• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
So I just found out something about the Best of Midwest tournament. The guy who was running it is in jail for fraud and a false identity, and probably other stuff. He took all the food drive food for himself, kept the extra money that wasn't in the pot because of the set payouts, and the winner of the raffle didn't even get an iPad from the guy. So basically we all got ripped off at that tournament. If Arty actually chose the iPhone over the $300 for winning, he probably would've been shanked or something. >.>

Here's the news article. http://www.enewspf.com/index.php/la...ator-facing-multiple-charges-following-arrest

Akashi

Smash Lord
So I just found out something about the Best of Midwest tournament. The guy who was running it is in jail for fraud and a false identity, and probably other stuff. He took all the food drive food for himself, kept the extra money that wasn't in the pot because of the set payouts, and the winner of the raffle didn't even get an iPad from the guy. So basically we all got ripped off at that tournament. If Arty actually chose the iPhone over the $300 for winning, he probably would've been shanked or something. >.>

Here's the news article. http://www.enewspf.com/index.php/la...ator-facing-multiple-charges-following-arrest
I ****ING KNEW IT! That guy weirded me out big time, especially when I accidentally walked in front of his camera and he grabbed my arm really hard. Everyone was telling me that he seemed normal... but God, the dude acted (and looked) like an old-time Italian thug. >(

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah, the guy definitely seemed off to me. Why didn't he have the iPhone and iPad at the theater that he was giving away? That's sketchy enough as it is.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah Dre already told me about this. The guy seemed nice to me, but definitely off a bit. LOL arty might have gotten stabbed 6 times in the chest if he picked the iPhone.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
IL Wolfpack PR go!
Rules.
Kain is always #0 considering he IS Wolf
An all wolf tourney determines initial PR ranks.
You can only challenge one spot above you once per event.
You must accept all challenges from below you.
If you join the PR late, you are put in last place.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I wish that .gif of TK flying away actually happened. I also wish TK did more things and had more of a backstory as well.

I also wish that main character dude got with that cute purple hair chick instead of the white hair loli angel in the end.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I wish that .gif of TK flying away actually happened. I also wish TK did more things and had more of a backstory as well.

I also wish that main character dude got with that cute purple hair chick instead of the white hair loli angel in the end.
I hoped for the exact opposite. AND I GOT IT!

Damn it King, its our job to post that!

Akashi

Smash Lord
Ok, then here are some names I think would work with said players.

Ookami Ook (seriously, that's how you spell Wolf in Japanese LOL)

Wolfgang Kain (wolfgang means son of wolf, or traveling wolf)

Kurt Kirk (Turkish word for Wolf LOL)

I'll figure out Oro, Zwarm, and myself later. XD

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Mine will be Casual LOL Kappy! LOL

EDIT: 'name' is apparently a color. LOL.

Top Bottom