• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Can someone look up Amtrak prices for me to travel from Carbondale IL to Chicago IL? I can't figure it out lol. If it's only $30 round trip, I'll start being at a lot more Chicago tournaments.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
We should play some CoD DLA. Besides Smash Bros., my other favorite competitive games are FPS games, specifically Halo and CoD. I also enjoy playing GunZ competitively, but I doubt any here plays that and I can't play it anymore due to not having a PC.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
**** FPS games, bring your own setups if you want to play those lmao. I'll play Goldeneye 64 though, cause apparently I'm like 10x better than everyone else at it.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I can't believe zoze is tricking you into looking this stuff up for him. There's no way he's coming to chicago... he's just trolling you

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Soth the sloth librarian.

So yeah, I want to go to DLA's for smash on Friday. Will you be going Arty? I'd appreciate a ride there, otherwise I have no other way of making it. I've been trying to keep up my Brawl game with wifi and all, but I could definitely use the offline smashfest since wifi is so garbage.

Arty

Smash Lord
What an annoying face :awesome:

Yah sure Jared, I'll take you. I'll be leaving the house at like 4:30 or maybe later, I'll let you know more tomorrow.

:awesome:

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Uh, Barns, how about you OWE me for buying you Chipotle the last time we went to DLA's?
Fine, drive yourself! I don't want you in my car anyway! XD

DRIVE YOURSELF, KIRK.

And yes, Sothe the Librarian. Go figure haha

King~

Smash Champion
all this talk of chipotle makes me want another burrito even though i just had one last night

.....................................nice

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Arty can you take Kain too?

Also, real talk, pick me up a burrito if you guys are going to chipotle beforehand. Chicken burrito with rice, pinto beans, red tomatillo sauce (the spiciest), lettuce, cheese. I'll pay you back once you get here.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I know I'm getting Chipotle tomorrow for dinner =)
I even have a coupon for a free burrito at the Chipotle 10 minutes away from me! WHO WANTS DINNER SOON WITH ME BEFORE OCTOBER 30TH?

Top Bottom