• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Arty

Smash Lord
Just saw part of an epiosde of Jersey Shore for the first time.

Now, I like a lof of mainstream stuff, but man how do people watch that show!!!???

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

Now, I like a lof of mainstream stuff, but man how do people watch that show!!!???
Jersey Shore is so stupid that it's like a trainwreck that you can't look away from and eventually become entertained because of how incredibly stupid these people are. It's actually a genius marketing strategy when you think about it.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
If Kirk doesn't hold a smashfest on friday, then I'll hold one on either thursday or friday. Not sure which yet.

Regardless, SMASH WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEK

Kirk

Smash Champion
After story is so much better than the first season...but both still amazing.

And I was referring to the stagelist lol...I don't know about a smashfest. I'll look into it
though and stuff. But if someone else holds one...it better be Friday or something.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah friday's fine, and I just asked the parents and they're cool with it.

SMASHFEST AT DLA'S HOUSE ON FRIDAY OCT 15

I have nothing to do on friday so start coming at noon. There are no tournaments for a while so get as much smash in as possible.

335 High Point Ct., Roselle, IL 60172

Phone: (630) 582-3767 (it's my home phone, my cell still doesn't work)

When: Friday starting at 12:00

Why: Cowboy Bebop

SothE700k

Smash Lord

I will smack thee for watching such an atrocious disaster...

And for DLA's smashfest: Worst reason ever. I'm in.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I believe Zozefup, he always attends tournament that he says he'll attend.

Also, if anyone in chicago can drive, Kain told me he needs a ride. Though i'm sure it wouldn't be difficult for him just to take a train, it's a 45 min train ride compared to a 1 hr drive lol.

Oh and Barns are any of these melee tournaments near my house? Or CoD?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I believe Zozefup, he always attends tournament that he says he'll attend.

Also, if anyone in chicago can drive, Kain told me he needs a ride. Though i'm sure it wouldn't be difficult for him just to take a train, it's a 45 min train ride compared to a 1 hr drive lol.

Oh and Barns are any of these melee tournaments near my house? Or CoD?
The metra to ur house is about 7$ plus the ride back n i have no $ jus a CTA pass that's why. I'm short on money otherwise i wud since its pretty easy to get there by metra

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Can someone look up Amtrak prices for me to travel from Carbondale IL to Chicago IL? I can't figure it out lol. If it's only $30 round trip, I'll start being at a lot more Chicago tournaments.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
There is one at CoD. Check Smashing Grounds Revived, this weekend. @ DLA

EDIT: *****ES LOOK AT DAT EPIC COG RIGHT NEXT TO MY FALCO. SUCK IT ***S. ALSO THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER AND EVERY POST OF MINE WILL HAVE ONE FROM NOW ON. :awesome:

Top Bottom