• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
I won't mind if Geno doesn't make it. The only characters I was hoping for was Sonic and Meta-Knight. Geno is more of a bonus to me now. I just want to play the game already >_<

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
honestly everyone looks good in black. So it goes without saying that every character should have a black/dark costume.
Too bad there is no confirmed black team(they could have more than the basic RBG if they decide to give everyone a dark side). Geno would look sick in his tall form, but if they took the short look from RPG it might not work as well.

You are both wrong, both still have, be it slim, chances.
and definitely agreeing with that, even if it is off-topic.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Actually you have it wrong. Megaman has 100% of not being in, while Ness still does have a chance.
No, Ness was ****ing deconfirmed by sakurai on the dojo. The guy who made the design for megaman wasn't contacted yet and he said a few months left meaning the could have added him during the delay and the time before that or Nintendo didn't contact him because there were using a different megaman model or something like that.

SPP Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Geno is a freaking puppet with some ham on his nose, he'll never look cool, not even in black! No offence.
I believe that's a piece of wood you're looking at, not a piece of ham :]

I don't know about you guys, but if Geno is in brawl as a playable character, I will scream out loud when I find out.

Geno in my opinion is just that awesome. If he's in, I plan to make him my main, and proceed to kick some major *** with him :]

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
No, Ness was ****ing deconfirmed by sakurai on the dojo. The guy who made the design for megaman wasn't contacted yet and he said a few months left meaning the could have added him during the delay and the time before that or Nintendo didn't contact him because there were using a different megaman model or something like that.
The game comes out in less than a month in Japan. Also no Ness wasn't deconfirmed.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
find it funny that haters hate on a character not real, while us fans waste our time arguing that when the haters have their mind set up on not learning about the character or hating the character simply because Geno might take 1 of their precious characters slot.

Anyways does anyone want to see a sprite version of Star_Shadow's SSE Geno story?

Part 1 of many...

http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gsse1fq1.png

If anyone remembers the Wario is Booster joke, heheheheh

Air Marshall Fiddy Cent

Smash Apprentice
but dawg that aint fair, yo. it aint got nuttin to do wit caracter fandom, its all bout tha image of smash, ya know? that be total dumb shiznat if sonic be tha only iconic 3rd party in.

BAHA! MoneyGotBanned

Smash Rookie
Geno is a freaking puppet with some ham on his nose, he'll never look cool, not even in black! No offence.
And you have chinfat...so you automatically lose.

I think I just saw the English language burst into flames...
As bad as his grammar is it does make sense what he's saying.

...and what's this I hear about Geno being confirmed as a sticker? Like 5 people have said it already in another thread?

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
...and what's this I hear about Geno being confirmed as a sticker? Like 5 people have said it already in another thread?
Those five people are apparently extremely gullible and being fed false information. It's not "confirmed," nothing is "confirmed" until Sakurai says it is...and he hasn't.

And it has been said time and time again, it would be very foolish of Sakurai to get the use of Geno only to use him as a sticker, it makes no sense from a business perspective.

BAHA! MoneyGotBanned

Smash Rookie
Those five people are apparently extremely gullible and being fed false information. It's not "confirmed," nothing is "confirmed" until Sakurai says it is...and he hasn't.

And it has been said time and time again, it would be very foolish of Sakurai to get the use of Geno only to use him as a sticker, it makes no sense from a business perspective.
Yeah, I knew all that. I figured someone just used in an example or some idiot NSider claimed that the Balloon Fighter in the Stickers update looked like Geno.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I think I just saw the English language burst into flames...
haha, I didn't even see that at first. He always types like that. He says it's how he talks or whatever, but you know it's typed like that intentionally. Take it form the most urbanized member of this entire forum.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
find it funny that haters hate on a character not real, while us fans waste our time arguing that when the haters have their mind set up on not learning about the character or hating the character simply because Geno might take 1 of their precious characters slot.

Anyways does anyone want to see a sprite version of Star_Shadow's SSE Geno story?

Part 1 of many...

http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gsse1fq1.png

If anyone remembers the Wario is Booster joke, heheheheh
So no one likes it?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
If you want to see more comics, I need help finding small backgrounds, like the Kirby ones or the Fire emblem in attack scenes

As for requests I'll take them however to keep them on topic, they need to have Geno.

Top Bottom