• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
ok...my version of Geno blast...

a wider and faster version of Pikachu's thunder attack but can go through platforms...

Doesn't deal as much damage or have the knockback though...

Has the glowing of different colors affect to it

Talendime

Smash Ace
As I'd picture it (Geno Blast): he'd just gather his energy, shoot that white light into the sky, and then the lasers would shoot down like lightning everywhere, within medium proximity (not the whole stage). I just think that would look so cool..

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I still think Geno Flash would make a better final smash...he could shoot out that ball thing, then it expands then explodes in a flash...people that touch the ball while it expands fly away like it's lava and such

D

Deleted member

I wanted to know a while ago to see if I can get a hold of either Square Enix or Sakurai. If I happen to just find the e-mail though I shall share it all with you's. Let us bug the **** outa Square to allow Geno to be in!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wanted to know a while ago to see if I can get a hold of either Square Enix or Sakurai. If I happen to just find the e-mail though I shall share it all with you's. Let us bug the **** outa Square to allow Geno to be in!
We should have done that a while ago but someone should ask the person that created this forum about all that though...

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
meh, my faith in Geno drops everyday for some reason. I mean when you just think of it realistically, will it really happen? the secondary character status is just holding me back.

I dunno. it just seems like Sakurai to leave Geno out.

D

Deleted member

meh, my faith in Geno drops everyday for some reason. I mean when you just think of it realistically, will it really happen? the secondary character status is just holding me back.

I dunno. it just seems like so Sakurai to leave Geno out.
I declare that blasphemy.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I dunno. it just seems like Sakurai to leave Geno out.
It'd be more like Sakurai to let him in! I mean he did show interest and it's something most people don't really expect! Plus, he fans are more numerous then first thought and they've been biding their time for an oppertunity like this...there pushin for his inclusion!

...But then again, neither of us really know him...

D

Deleted member

The Geno fan base is almost as Huge as Megaman or Sonic. Sonic is in and I assume Megaman will be in so, why not Geno?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The Geno fan base is almost as Huge as Megaman or Sonic. Sonic is in and I assume Megaman will be in so, why not Geno?
Now truthfully the Sonic fanbase is overwhelming...

...A lot of them probably don't know he is even in video games because he's got comics, anime, cartoons, manga and merchandise more than any other character...

Plus an entire majority of his fanbase into Sonic Hentai

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
well.. he does have a large fanbase. looking back at the Sonic update, Sakurai did mention "being the most requested."

still, just sounds too good to be true.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
well.. he does have a large fanbase. looking back at the Sonic update, Sakurai did mention "being the most requested."

still, just sounds too good to be true.
There is some strong evidence a couple pages back...But nothing too significant...

He might not get the same treatment Sonic got, but I think he'll play quite the role in SE

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
I have said in the past why I believe Geno wont be in the game,
but honestly if there are 60 characters I think geno will make it.

I do believe there will be 50+, but 60+!! thats just crazy. And if theres only gonna be 3 3rd party characters and a 40 character roaster list, sorry geno fans but hes not gonna make it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I do believe there will be 50+, but 60+!! thats just crazy. And if theres only gonna be 3 3rd party characters and a 40 character roaster list, sorry geno fans but hes not gonna make it.
Oh yeah, I remember you...you really didn't have any good reasons as to why you think that...

vesperview

Smash Hero

This pic of Geno I found in another thread does him a bit more justice than the one I posted before, this is mos def how he would look.

Epic fail!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

This pic of Geno I found in another thread does him a bit more justice than the one I posted before, this is mos def how he would look.

Epic fail!
That picture certainly has his emotion and such better, but he's too smooth...

Ah! I want to see how he looks, I bet it's going to be awesome, made specifically to match better with SE!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Can someone refresh my memory about Geno's backstory? 'cause other than being possessed by a star i remember nothing.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Can someone refresh my memory about Geno's backstory? 'cause other than being possessed by a star i remember nothing.
He's the guardian of the Star road and serves the "God" of the mario universe.

He summons his power from the heavens to attack.

He chose the doll form he possessed because he though of mario/ bowser/ and peach to be too weak for his taste.

The star road basically is the thing that allows the balance between good and evil

Geno is also one of the major catylists in the plot of Mario RPG

He's also a star being, and his kind are still in Mario games today

Shuma

Smash Hero

Wow.... i don't really remember anything about that... maybe i should play the game again.

Ukn0wn1

Smash Cadet
Ah, so this is where the anti-skull kid trolls hang out.

Geno supporters? You've gotta be joking.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ah, so this is where the anti-skull kid trolls hang out.

Geno supporters? You've gotta be joking.

From here it seems your the one that is a troll...

I don't think any Geno supporters care either way about Skull Kid's inclusion

Ukn0wn1

Smash Cadet
Obviously I realize that, otherwise I wouldn't have posted.

And after seeing some very familiar faces in here, yes, they've made it clear that they don't.

p.s. In case you are mentally disabled, I'm talking specifically about vesperview, schlepboogie, and shuma who trolled up a storm in that thread. ****ing pathetic.

And I wouldn't have come in here and said anything if I didn't find you three circle jerking it over that picture of Geno. Next time, keep your biased sh*t where it belongs, thanks.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

And after seeing some very familiar faces in here, yes, they've made it clear that they don't.

p.s. In case you are mentally disabled, I'm talking specifically about vesperview, schlepboogie, and shuma who trolled up a storm in that thread. ****ing pathetic.
Wow, you guys are ALL immature in that thread...aren't you?

Anyway people...Those living stars that look like starmen...like in Paper Mario and the new Mario Galaxy game...those are the same species as Geno...that's basically what his true form looks like. But, he's a more powerful one with a specific task. Not completely sure about Mario Galaxy...That thing does look like a star being but I haven't read that much about it...

Can't wait for it to come out!!!

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
guys! this is the most important thing you will ever read...

im at my 100th post!

also it seam that Sakerwhateverhisnameis is deconferming the most wanted char. to make shure that no one will get it and be like "awww... why wasen't he playable?" so start crying now to get it out all you fanboys of graveyard char.

p.s. living stars... at least one new char.... being discribed as pulling elaments from other mario games...

Boys... we might have a live one.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Wasn't there something that said if Geno made it in, he would be counted as a Mario character and not a thrid party character?

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
I think so, He would be great, and it might help if he can have a return to mario games...Afterall They need more ideas right?!?
Exactly. I mean seriously - shoving Jr down our throats like this? No fun. We need to Geno it up in here.

Copperpot

Smash Ace

And I wouldn't have come in here and said anything if I didn't find you three circle jerking it over that picture of Geno. Next time, keep your biased sh*t where it belongs, thanks.
While I haven't witnessed the events in the Skull Kid thread, I can certainly say that this isn't the best way to follow-up. You're now no better than the very people you insult. Show some class and take garbage like this to the WoW forums.

Now, on the topic of Skull Kid vs. Geno, I'd gladly accept both. Skull Kid is one of my favorite character designs in the Legend of Zelda series (or in Nintendo games in general, for that matter), and he has displayed an overall relevance and importance to the series through Majora's Mask.

I want to see Geno (though he does also have a cool design/back-story) more-so as an homage to one of my favorite games of all time, Super Mario RPG. It's commonly rated in the top Mario games of all time, and he also plays a major role in the game.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
Lol I really find this topic funny. These are the worst fan boys ever. At least
other fan boys have a character that actually has a chance of makeing it into the game.

Theres nothing I could say that would convince any geno fan of that.
What will you do when/if Geno is not in the game? You act like its a sure thing, when thats far from the truth.

Sure Geno might look cool, and might have a cool moveset.
But there are 60+ other characters that are more worthy and have a bigger fan base than geno.

yeah, yeah I know "Epic fail"

Top Bottom