• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Sinn

Smash Lord
But the star piece could totally be in the meteor that fell with the alien children!

Besides, Mike Jones is going to be in Brawl. Just you wait and see.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I have an idea for the 4th and last star piece...but the other 3 I don't...

Should I start somewhere random like a castle or a maze or a cave or something?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have an idea for the 4th and last star piece...but the other 3 I don't...

Should I start somewhere random like a castle or a maze or a cave or something?
Lolo's maze...heh...and they have to turn enemies to balls and move blocks around to avoid monsters that either fall asleep when they run into you or shoot spikes that kill you 100% if you don't have something to block it

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Lolo's maze...heh...and they have to turn enemies to balls and move blocks around to avoid monsters that either fall asleep when they run into you or shoot spikes that kill you 100% if you don't have something to block it
that thing from Kirby?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Know how eeveryone seems to have to have a story in the SubSpaceEmerssions story? We should make one for Geno and Mallow as his helper.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I thought most likely it would involve either:

A) The SE forces invasion effecting Star Road in a way that makes Geno come down once again...

or

B) Mario and his comrades needing the strength of Geno once again, so he comes down to aid them against the horrible menace...

Geno for Brawl PC!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
thing is...

Mario is out and Peach is in a cage. Bowser is nowhere to be found.

GAME OVER SCREEN:

Yes, Geno gets up and nods

No, the star leaves the body

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
thing is...

Mario is out and Peach is in a cage. Bowser is nowhere to be found.

GAME OVER SCREEN:

Yes, Geno gets up and nods

No, the star leaves the body
exactly...that's why they need his help...

...Mario lost, Peach is captured...and Bowser is probably off looking to capture a princess who is already in the clutches of Petey

Enigma14

Smash Champion
exactly...that's why they need his help...

...Mario lost, Peach is captured...and Bowser is probably off looking to capture a princess who is already in the clutches of Petey
Luigi could help though...

What about they send a bomb into Star Road? and then the Star spirits and pieces fall out of the sky and are captured by the army?

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
I can see it now . . .

The Star Guardian coming down from the Star Road, possessing the doll once more . . . There is a bright light, and the next thing that is seen is the possessed Geno doll, maybe even with a slight glow around him . . . Then maybe a quick zoom-in, and "Newcomer: Geno" appears on the screen.

The wait is killing me . . . Please Sakurai, confirm him as a PC!

Geno for Brawl! <3

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I can see it now . . .

The Star Guardian coming down from the Star Road, possessing the doll once more . . . There is a bright light, and the next thing that is seen is the possessed Geno doll, maybe even with a slight glow around him . . . Then maybe a quick zoom-in, and "Newcomer: Geno" appears on the screen.

The wait is killing me . . . Please Sakurai, confirm him as a PC!

Geno for Brawl! <3
Could you write it? Or are you busy...oh wait your previous post, guess I'll write it, but after hw.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
"Bring bring-whew"

Snake: Whats this wooden thing? Is it some kind of.. Wooden Gear?
Colonel:That's Geno, he's a star possessed doll, but watch out he's more than just a doll hes...
Snake: Woah! he has a rocket launcher in his elbow?
Colonel: Yes, Geno's arms are packed with fire power
Snake: Why don't I have gun fingers? ... maybe If i lost and arm..
Colonel: Snake! don't get distracted, if your hit by the Geno whirl you'll take 9999 damage
Snake: WHAT!

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Could you write it? Or are you busy...oh wait your previous post, guess I'll write it, but after hw.
I can give it a shot as well . . . I'm staying late at school tonight so I'll have some time to maybe work on something.

I can't wait to see what you come up with! ^^

@PsychoIncarnate: That is just awesome. <3

@Heijiru and prettymanfairy: I just love sparkofshadow's work. ^^

@Ghostanime: When Lucas was confirmed for Brawl, it made me even more confident that Geno will make it in. ^^

@Jesterbox: That is hilarious! xDDD

Sinn

Smash Lord

Enigma14

Smash Champion
no Masked man or Mikaya, makes me sad, as well as no Geno. Also I've linked to Shadow's stuff a couple of pages back, but whatever.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
no Masked man or Mikaya, makes me sad, as well as no Geno. Also I've linked to Shadow's stuff a couple of pages back, but whatever.
It's got Geno...

But no CLaus, and Claus is one of my top choices....

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
I was board so I thoght up this possible moveset!

UpB, Geno Blast, med.slow, dmg. 16-22: similar to pikachus downB but the blast of light goes throgh fallthrogh platforms. if preformed in the air it will pull geno up a good range, but if others get caught in it then it will pull them up too.

DownB, Geno Flash, med., dmg. 21-27: charge's it up a little then throghs it to the side.

SideB, Rocket Fist, Fast, dmg. 14-19: A rather fast attack, if it fails to hit someone Geno's fist's will fall to the ground and take longer to retract to him. if done in air then his fist will fire strait down then rocket back up.

NormalB, Geno Beam, med.fast, dmg. 5-30: looks alot like samus' FS but has a shorter range but the longer you charge it the longer the range and the more dmg. it does.

btw, i imagine geno with a long 2nt. jump like ness.

FS: Geno Flash: Geno trancforms into a cannon and it turns into a stationary first person shooter and the cannon goes to the front of the screen (if your playing with the wii-mote then you can aim that way!) now no one can hit you and you blast away with stars fireing in evary direction! p.s. once finished you teleport back to your origanal posistion.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Wow, my DeviantArt sure does come up a lot!

Also, I updated my select screen: http://sparkofshadow.deviantart.com/art/SOS-Brawl-Roster-Omega-63185113

Oh, also, I think Geno's B moves are rather obvious (their functions in Smash, less-so, but you get the point:

B: Geno Beam
B>: Geno Whirl
Bv: Geno Blast
B^: Geno Boost
FS: Geno Flash

Oh! Oh! And another glimmer of hope for Geno - Snake uses projectile A moves; that's hot, plain and simple. Geno, as you know, is primarily projectile-based - thus, a moveset for him could work even BETTER.

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
Wow, my DeviantArt sure does come up a lot!

Also, I updated my select screen: http://sparkofshadow.deviantart.com/art/SOS-Brawl-Roster-Omega-63185113

Oh, also, I think Geno's B moves are rather obvious (their functions in Smash, less-so, but you get the point:

B: Geno Beam
B>: Geno Whirl
Bv: Geno Blast
B^: Geno Boost
FS: Geno Flash

Oh! Oh! And another glimmer of hope for Geno - Snake uses projectile A moves; that's hot, plain and simple. Geno, as you know, is primarily projectile-based - thus, a moveset for him could work even BETTER.
I was thinking to myself, all this needs to be perfect, is Stafy. And now it has it. Kudos.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I was thinking to myself, all this needs to be perfect, is Stafy. And now it has it. Kudos.
In order for it to be "perfect" there will need to be at least 100 slots so that EVERYONE'S HOPEFULS will be on that screen.

Also 38 characters out of like 40-50 on your screen Shadow and you already know who I am there, ignore me or not.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Um..how? All I can think of is a doll being possessed by Master Hand a star spirit whatever.
Because it's an alien invasion from Space and Geno lives in space...they could cross through the star road or even Geno could sense the danger the Mario universe people are in and come to their rescue...

Top Bottom