• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

D

Deleted member

It'd be a hoot with McFox turned this into the new R.I.D.L.E.Y thread at the last minute or even right now since we hit a thousand...

Someoene check the first post. .__.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Im not sure if ur making fun of me on how the 1st thread was closed, but:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=134063

here it is, and i werent making fun of me, then forget what I said an enjoy XD
I'm not, was just asking how it turned out.

Heres my moveset again:

Heres a visual!

Alright heres some explanation:

A, 1 punch, AA, 2 punches, AAA 3 punches, repeated like Kirby's A pushed alot and some pellets come out his hand if A is held.

A> Propels him back a bit but his fist goes out like Samus' missle 1 or both fists

A V is like Diddy's rocket barell thing but his feet detach and hit whoever is next to or under him

A ^ is Ness' attack

Running A is a simple run and kick

Taunt: Geno Boost, makes him stronger for about 30 seconds and he will glow, after a while glow starts to fade and at 30 seconds its gone, can't be spammed, other wise after 1 use its a flashy effect that doesn't help him

A charged make him shoot pellets

A charged foward Elbows to hand snaps back and he reveals his guns and shoots, pellets or stars (Only if A is pushed) If A is held it powers Geno Beam

A down charged makes him do a round house kick, like Samus or Mario

A up charged shoots cannonballs in a controled direction

A up is headbutt

A down is same

A foward or back does a smash kick

B charged is Geno eye beam since A fward held A is Geno Beam (Needs to be charged)

B foward back and front is Geno Whirl

B Down is Geno flash (Needs to be charged)

B up is a uppercut

FS Geno Blast when sun thing explodes it fills up center of stage and acts like a smart bomb or a bonzai bill and kills players, works off screen like Dragoon

throws are explained

Thats all

Enigma14

Smash Champion

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Actually.

1. Your comic is very messy and a bit confusing

2. The "Plot" and such is crap, its just Geno killing everyone

3. You usually don't have backgrounds

etc

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Actually.

1. Your comic is very messy and a bit confusing

Alright

2. The "Plot" and such is crap, its just Geno killing everyone

Not everytime, and I did say Geno vs... as the title

3. You usually don't have backgrounds

True

etc
Alright but not all of the comics can be perfect.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
But try not to make all of it crap as well.
As much as I wold love to improve right now...and you teaching me...

1. Wrong place
2. Doing hw right now
3. PM me or IM me or something

On topic: I'll post Shadow_Star's SSE of geno story in a bit.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I actually have to agree with some criticism here, it's nice to see the support, but the format of the comic is hard to follow. You need to get some more skills if you want to make it a "Geno vs." series.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I actually have to agree with some criticism here, it's nice to see the support, but the format of the comic is hard to follow. You need to get some more skills if you want to make it a "Geno vs." series.
Again not the right place, but I will accept a Spriting teacher

Geno versus crono coming...in a couple of weeks from now

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
A friend of mine just raised a good point. The reason the first Paper Mario was called Paper Mario RPG in Japan rather than Super Mario RPG 2, as originally planned, was because Nintendo would have to pay royalties to Square for using the title.

No, I am not making this up. Source: http://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_RPG_2
I've seen that pic before. It's a shame Square didn't work on it.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
It's not a shame... it's a business decision based on the use of cartridges.
Nice double post :laugh:

Square was just being emo because Nintendo used cartridges, like you said, and had to put FF7 on the Playstation. There's a whole conspiracy as well as the history behind it, but ever notice how the PSX controller was pretty much a SNES controller with additional shoulder pads? And the reason the D-pad is different is because Nintendo copyrighted the + design way back when. Sony basically took everything Nintendo taught them and paid them to do and turned it into their biggest rival.

If you ever are bored one day, research the original SNES FF7. It used the FX Chip, was full 3D, and was a direct sequel to FF6. The only footage that remains is a video of Shadow, Terra, and Locke fighting a golem of some kind. IMO, it would have been a sick game had it been made. But Nintendo deciding to ditch Sony, give out their licenses to Phillips, and then make the (then) Ultra 64 cartridge based basically rewrote the future for them. Sony went on to take ALL the SNES CD ideas and turn them into the Playstation; Phillips made three ****ty Zelda games and one abysmal Mario game (with a second in the works); and the N64 was later pwned in sales thanks to the very game Square passed over putting on the N64 when Nintendo made the switch.

As far as Mario RPG is concerned, I heard two rumors: the first is that Miyamoto was not pleased with the execution of the game and thought it was too difficult and alienating to casual gamers (his flock, as it were); the second is that Square and Nintendo were going to make the sequel (which became Paper Mario), but Square moved to Sony over FF7 and Nintendo had to switch gears very early in production. Regardless, sales of Mario RPG were stifled by the fact that Mario 64 came out in the same year which upset Square greatly. Nintendo decided the year was fine for two big Mario games, but the public had made up their mind: they would wait for the N64. And thus... history.

So if Geno doesn't appear, there's all your reasoning. But there's all that OTHER reasoning that argues why he can and could appear. But hey... Just felt like spouting off some stuff for a bit ;)

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Nice double post :laugh:

Square was just being emo because Nintendo used cartridges, like you said, and had to put FF7 on the Playstation. There's a whole conspiracy as well as the history behind it, but ever notice how the PSX controller was pretty much a SNES controller with additional shoulder pads? And the reason the D-pad is different is because Nintendo copyrighted the + design way back when.

If you ever are bored one day, research the original SNES FF7. It used the FX Chip, was full 3D, and was a direct sequel to FF6. The only footage that remains is a video of Shadow, Terra, and Locke fighting a golem of some kind. IMO, it would have been a sick game had it been made. But Nintendo deciding to ditch Sony, give out their licenses to Phillips, and then make the (then) Ultra 64 cartridge based basically rewrote the future for them. Sony went on to take ALL the SNES CD ideas and turn them into the Playstation; Phillips made three ****ty Zelda games and one abysmal Mario game (with a second in the works); and the N64 was later pwned in sales thanks to the very game Square passed over putting on the N64 when Nintendo made the switch.

As far as Mario RPG is concerned, I heard two rumors: the first is that Miyamoto was not pleased with the execution of the game and thought it was too difficult and alienating to casual gamers (his flock, as it were); the second is that Square and Nintendo were going to make the sequel (which became Paper Mario), but Square moved to Sony over FF7 and Nintendo had to switch gears very early in production. Regardless, sales of Mario RPG were stifled by the fact that Mario 64 came out in the same year which upset Square greatly. Nintendo decided the year was fine for two big Mario games, but the public had made up their mind: they would wait for the N64. And thus... history.

So if Geno doesn't appear, there's all your reasoning. But there's all that OTHER reasoning that argues why he can and could appear. But hey... Just felt like spouting off some stuff for a bit ;)
Do not use the word emo in that way again. That is all.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Good follow up, honestly in school I am more concidered Scene then usual, but overall I am actually better ouside of school and don't worry I do not wear make-up urrgh, I hate the idea just thinking about it...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Good follow up, honestly in school I am more concidered Scene then usual, but overall I am actually better ouside of school and don't worry I do not wear make-up urrgh, I hate the idea just thinking about it...
Girls like guys in make up

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Me too. I dress the way I want, and if people want to stereotype me, than thats there problem. I where colorful shirts and tight jeans though.

On topic: Anyone want me to photoshop a scene Geno?

Top Bottom