• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
i just saw the endin of rpg to refresh my memory and i thought of the perfect role for geno..... the minister discovered that the seven stars had enormous power so he stole them, after geno learned of this he returned to his wooden body to go get some help and wouldn't you know the first person he runs into happens to be the person who helped him recover the stars from smithy...mario.. and mario agrees to help geno and so on from there

what ya think??

Enigma14

Smash Champion
i just saw the endin of rpg to refresh my memory and i thought of the perfect role for geno..... the minister discovered that the seven stars had enormous power so he stole them, after geno learned of this he returned to his wooden body to go get some help and wouldn't you know the first person he runs into happens to be the person who helped him recover the stars from smithy...mario.. and mario agrees to help geno and so on from there

what ya think??
pretty much sounds like everything in previous ideas but a twist would...

from the ground up you see brown shoes but then the camera pans upward and you see...LUIGI!

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice

what ya think??
Well, depending on what happens to Mario and Pit on Skyworld, Pit may get lost or something and Geno casually was watching (I mean, if Geno descends from the heavens the first place he would visit would be SKYworld, wouldn't he? :laugh:)

I just thought of the perfect way for Geno to be unlocked! While Pit and Mario are together you need to play as Mario always, and (depending on the story) Pit gets captured. This could unlock a scene where Mario is wandering alone and Geno stops by to help :p

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Well, depending on what happens to Mario and Pit on Skyworld, Pit may get lost or something and Geno casually was watching (I mean, if Geno descends from the heavens the first place he would visit would be SHYworld, wouldn't he? :laugh:)

I just thought of the perfect way for Geno to be unlocked! While Pit and Mario are together you need to play as Mario always, and (depending on the story) Pit gets captured. This could unlock a scene where Mario is wandering alone and Geno stops by to help :p
Sounds like if you have a Soren and Ike A support in the previous game...DONT SPOIL IT! I WANT TO PLAY IT MYSELF!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
lol that would suck and he instead appears later in the sse, its ten hours long anyways he could appear anywhere
True

Geno: Mario!
Luigi turns around
Geno: Who are you?
Luigi: you must be Geno from my bro's adventures!
Geno: Oh, Luigi right.

They shake hands.

Luigi: Whats up?
Geno explains
Luigi: Guess I could tag along, got nothing better to do.

They leave

Fawful appears

Fawful: Wishes? I must haste my posturity now!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Back on topic:

Even though his SSE story is predictable it would fit in with the space tihng but then...

do the stars do anything beneficial for the AM?

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
I think Geno's nature as a possesed doll should be related in some way to the Primid's shadow bugs

Maybe the story turns out to be something like "The Primids are of Geno's kind,but they got corrupted by the Ancient Minister"

Then again, SSE might not even touch Mario's star theme :ohwell:

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Actually nevermind I cant be bothered, just find a few guides on how to make sprite comics, I could give you a few links if you like.

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
Actually nevermind I cant be bothered, just find a few guides on how to make sprite comics, I could give you a few links if you like.
Could you post them? I might do a Geno comic aswell, every bit of help is appreciated :laugh:

"Page 999 of 999", wow o_O

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The elusive, "1000th page" is almost here! ^^

On topic: I like some of these sse scenarios of Geno appearing. Has someone already osted custom costumes for Geno?
OMG I just got your name...

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
The elusive, "1000th page" is almost here! ^^

On topic: I like some of these sse scenarios of Geno appearing. Has someone already osted custom costumes for Geno?
Well, a few pages back I posted a moveset for Geno, it had a few recolors that could be the costumes, check them out and tell me what you think ;) Page 978 to be exact

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, in any case, this will probably raise the next post after to page 1000

Geno for Brawl, y'all!!!

antimatter

Smash Lord
nice job, Psycho, but at least you other guys wont be hit with a double post point. that is, if the mods are doing their job! i got hit by youko for bumping one of my threads that was literally off the character discussion list.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai: Geno, we are pleased to announce that in the Smash World Forums there is a topic about you that has over 1000 pages!
Geno:
Can you say that again?l

Sakurai: I said SWF wants you in Brawl.
Geno: ..
SWF, THANK YOU!!!!

That Geno. lol

Top Bottom