• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, even if the rumor WAS fake, we'll see what happens very soon...It would SOOOO bash on the hater who spreaded it if Geno was confirmed tonight!

D

Deleted member

Well, the rumor was a lie.

There is still the rest of the week though.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, this isn't the best Support Icon I have made yet, but

It uses the Kingdom Hearts Geno fan art by sinkato @ deviantART

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ok, I wasn't happy with it so I changed it back to the normal angle...

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Can someone fill me in on little of Geno's history in games? (It would be _mucho_ apretiated!)
his first appearance was as a playable character in super mario RPG, legend of the seven stars.
he made a recent cameo in mario & luigi superstar saga.

Am I the only one that thinks thas this fanart is bad? Geno looks like a jester...
i think he looks great, i'm just bothered by the biker shorts.

RDK

Smash Hero
Just letting you guys know that that troll a few pages back wasn't me. Just some Wapanese idiot from 4chink pretending to be me.

In any case, it's fine, because he's banned now.

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
sad, life threting news anybody... as it turns out my power-cord WAS broken so you guys probubly wont be hearing from me for awile... wait a minute... "storm eagle"?... "anti-matter"?... who are you peapole?! jk its always good to have some more suport for our possesed, wodden, pantless, curly haired hero!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
The pic is ok, as long as he gets a little thicker than that. a standard attack from Mario will probably send him flying roight out the boundaries, judging from his weight in that pic.

D

Deleted member

His body is too square and his arms and legs are too thin. His cape is torn to shreds and his head is a little morphed. He looks stoned, his mouth is out of place and his hat is a little small.

Lucina Clash

Smash Apprentice
His body is too square and his arms and legs are too thin. His cape is torn to shreds and his head is a little morphed. He looks stoned, his mouth is out of place and his hat is a little small.
This is your character...

This is your character on drugs...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He's not suppose to be Square for one, and he looks high in that pic...

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
hair-cool
cape-bad@ss
body-umm...
face-ooook then....
mouth-he broke his jaw?
ears?!-WTF?!
shoes-"i am but an elf!"
hat-his symble is made of what?!
hands-makes him look like either a cronic masterbater or a clepto/homasidal mainiac
all in all-*screems hystaicly and runs away from the computer to say a prayer and bless my computer with holy water*

antimatter

Smash Lord
I think you dont understand what Im saying. Im not saying "like" sarcasticly. if i had said it sarcasticly, there would have been a comma before it.

Top Bottom