• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Iggy K

Smash Ace
*skips around merrily in his "Basment and Zombie on the ignore list" world, humming a cheery tune*

Really, people, just take a leaf outta my book and slap these two losers on your ignore list. That way, you won't have to read their dumb posts and feel the urge to "debate" with them.

I still fail to see the appeal in Geno. I mean, I'm not anti-Geno or anything, but I just don't see why everyone's so hyped up about him. But then again, I said that about Fox too, and now he's my main. So ya never know. But if Geno has THIS many followers, I'm sure he's gotta be doing something right.
I hope you're not doubting the awesomeness of Geno Doktur, if you were, I'd have to kill you. But have you played SMRPG? If not, then that might be why you don't see what's awesome about im.

bbb

Smash Champion
Geno is just a bad idea as you originally star out helping Mallow, so he should be in before Geno. Niether one should get in though because they played minor role in one game and Geno had another one oh wow two games. There are better character choices that have more popular franchises if you can even count Geno's minor appearance in one game and another horrid game a franchise.
Guess who else had one or two games, Tumble and the Stay Puffed Marshmellow Man!

God you're a douche.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
HEY! Wait a second, I was the first one to call Basement a douche.....and a tool.....you should have to ask permission to call him that, or at least pay me royalites.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
No, I got one up on that, he was talking crap directly to me, and I lashed back, plus, Plan 9 sig'd it for like 2 weeks! HA!

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Man, I just made a bunch of points on why Geno is good for Brawl and nobody recognizes me for it but then someone calls somebody a douche and everyone applauds. I guess intelligence just isn't appreciated these days. Regardless, Geno for Brawl.

P.S. And before anyone flames, I never said I was smarter than anyone so get off my back.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
Uncle Kenny said:
They have a plumber, an elf, a soildier, an intergalatic bounty hunter, and a dinosaur, but Geno wouldn't fit in?

1. He does fit in
2. He has a wide variety of moves
3. And he has a high ranking on Sakurai's poll
I'm just going to quote these so everybody can see them again. Uncle Kenny, it would appear that you read the negative nancy thread. Also, Doktur wins for reminding me that this site has an ignore list.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
How come I think I'm still getting a cold shoulder? Oh yeah, sarcasm. Whatever, this thread isn't about me it is about Geno. What should I say about Geno that hasn't been said twice already in this thread?

Geno ftw.

I don't know, I'm bored.

bbb

Smash Champion
Sorry HMBG, I meant no harm, but I still can't see how people can still argue against Geno after 60 pages of good reasons why he should be in Brawl. And I definately agree I got a little more credit for calling some troll a douche than I deserve.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Sorry HMBG, I meant no harm, but I still can't see how people can still argue against Geno after 60 pages of good reasons why he should be in Brawl. And I definately agree I got a little more credit for calling some troll a douche than I deserve.
It's alright, it's just that TSPMM is my favorite movie monster, from one of my favorite movies! Anyway, I can't find any reason as to why Geno SHOULDN'T be in Brawl, because there are no good reasons.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Geno wood be a good addition.

Get it... wood instead of would... ... lame

Maverick69

Smash Ace
I dunno plan 9 I still thought it was pretty **** funny.

And HMBG, he wasnt dissing the stay puff marshmallow man, he was dissing basement sweller's idea of putting him in brawl (honestly do you think he deserves a spot in brawl)

He may be the collest thing to ever stomp through New York and get zapped by lasers, b ut he should be duking it out with mario. lol

icymatt

Smash Lord
As far as I can tell, the one reason Geno might not be in, is if Sakurai couldn't get the rights from Square.
They let him in as a 3 second cameo in a game that doesn't have half the hype that Brawl does.

I don't know if that makes him MORE likely, or LESS likely.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah, I really hope he DOES get in brawl, he would be one interesting character, tough they should add more clothes the guy is almost naked...

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Geno also wears shoes. He's got shoes, the cape, and his hat with the poofy orange things. That's more clothes than Game & Watch, Yoshi, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Mewtwo, Pichu, Bowser, and DK wear. He's fine.

Shine Spiked

Smash Apprentice
The whole argument between McFox and dweller is kinda lame.

McFox, i understand that you dont appreciate dweller constantly talking trash about topics/posts.

Im not saying dweller is right, but this is a forum on smash, and its on the internet by the way. That gives everyone the right to say whats on his/her mind. Even if it is mean or just stupid.

And, i would like to see Geno in Brawl. : )

zombie7775

Smash Lord
That's more clothes than Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Mewtwo, Pichu, Bowser, and DK wear. He's fine.
But these are animals so they dont need to wear clothes. Im not saying your wrong Im just pointing this out.

Top Bottom