• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
It's not just that I don't appreciate it, but also that I am also as an Admin partly responsible for making this forum less stupid, and he makes that unbelievably difficult. But whatever.

bbb

Smash Champion
It is a pretty small cape and he should wear more than an animal.
He's a doll, and as long as he doesn't have genitals, I'll let it slide. The only weird thing is that Geno seems to have some wooden man-boobs going on there, but hey, once you get fighting you'll probably forget all about his nakedness.

DokturSea

Smash Lord
I was also booing in a comical sense in regards to your booing. Did that even make sense?
Oh, OK. I thought that you thought that I thought it would be cool to boo at Geno. Which I'd never do. Cuz my head would get torn off. Yes, through the internet.

bbb

Smash Champion
Lawl @ Lederhosen. I don't think he really needs anything else sinse you'll probably be looking at him from the side anywho. Maybe his different costumes could be different color capes and different clothes painted on to his wooden self.

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
He's a doll, and as long as he doesn't have genitals, I'll let it slide. The only weird thing is that Geno seems to have some wooden man-boobs going on there, but hey, once you get fighting you'll probably forget all about his nakedness.
LOL I think those man-boobs are supposed to be a part of the joint that allows him to move his upper body. But still they need to flatten them or something.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
How about a censor like the ones used in cartoons a big black rectangle. Censoring what I'm not sure, but it would make me feel better.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
No, but it could be and are you sure he is wood? I don't recall it ever saying that he was. Also if he is in Brawl how tall would he be use another character as a comparison if you would so it is easierto relate to.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I thought so I just wanted to be sure it has been awhile since Mario RPG. Sadly they havn't remade it like some of the other old games.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
They need to make a remake or a sequel or something. But I think Geno should make a comeback sometime soon. Square-Enix made a Mario Basketball game recently and even though that is a spin-off game, it is still something. We could end up seeing another SMRPG in the near future.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
Let's get back on topic. Geno for Brawl
Here, here to that.

I looked at that MarioWiki page and look what I found at the bottom:
MarioWiki said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Geno is one of the most wanted characters to appear in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, as requested by fans. Potentially, Geno may become a playable character, seeing that Solid Snake from third-party developer Konami will be in the game.
So, to all of you Geno haters, we Geno lovers are not alone.

EDIT:
zombie#### said:
Well thanks for confirming that.
It's necessary to confirm that Geno's made out of wood now? What has the world come to?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Well thanks for confirming that. I dont know if this has already posted but what are his alternate colors if any other then red, alt blue, green. Its been awhile since the game.
Geno doesn't really have any alternate colors in the game. You could buy different armors that were different colors, but you never actually saw Geno wearing them, you'd just have to go by the icon. For instance, the armor you buy in Barrel Volcano (if I remember correctly, it's been a while) is red and black. There are various armors throughout the game that would work well.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Just a quick question about Mario RPG. How many people actually took the time to find Mario's Giant Red Shell weapon in Mallow's home town?I did, but I was disappointed to how bad it was.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
It was Geno's hometown and I took the time to find them. There were actually two things you got. The Lazy Shell Armor and the Lazy Shell Weapon.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Wasn't the one from Mallow's home town when he found out he was the prince red. The one you had to use the invisible walkway to get.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Yeah, that was to get the fertilizer or seed or something I can't remember. Then you had to go to Rose Town, plant a beanstalk in someone's house, and get the two items out of blocks.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
You could also go back to where you spoke to the shyguy and then you could fall from the place he was standing and there was one item was was that then?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Those are the best items in the game, by far. You get the seed or fertilizer (I forget which is which too) from the Shy Away when you beat the Megasmilax (who incidentally is a hundred times better than Petey Piranha), and then the other after you beat Valentina. That's when you use the walkway.

Yeah, the Lazy Shell weapon is the best in the game, and the armor is also the best. Whoever you have the armor on will basically lose 1 HP, no matter what attack hits them, except for big bosses (Smithy, Axem Rangers, etc.).

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I remember using a hammer on Smithy I found somewhere and I think it was a little better though. The armor I remember be good aswell.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I tought the super suit was the best armor, but then again I could never get 100 power bounces so I never got that item. Hell, I couldn't even get 30 for the attack scarf.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Good point, I forgot about the Super suit. I never got 100 either. I've never even gotten the attack scarf.

And Dweller, no hammer in the game was better than the Lazy Shell. None of Bowser's weapons were better, even though Bowser has a higher attack power, the Shell was still the best weapon in the game.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Where did Bowser come from? I thought we were talking about Mario. I forgot to mention I got the Attack scarf, but only made it to 31 so I didn't get the supersuit either. Also Peach's frying pan was on an equal level to the Lazy shell.
Ultimate weapons:
GENO: Star Gun
BOWSER: Drill Claw
MALLOW: Sonic Cymbals
PEACH: Frying Pan
MARIO: Lazy Shell
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's right I gave you that the Lazy Shell is Mario's best because it's been a long time so I'm probably just having a senior moment.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Geno doesn't really have any alternate colors in the game. You could buy different armors that were different colors, but you never actually saw Geno wearing them, you'd just have to go by the icon. For instance, the armor you buy in Barrel Volcano (if I remember correctly, it's been a while) is red and black. There are various armors throughout the game that would work well.
That would actually make a good alternate costume I think. Too bad you never see him wear it or I would look for a picture. Oh well.

Top Bottom