• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Snakz

Smash Ace
Snakz did you check out the site yet? And I would not commit Genocide...
No i havent yet, sorry, i check it out as soon as i cant, but the registering thing kinda put me off at first, haha :embarrass

Genocide......oh man, i would SOO do that to my friends and annoy the crap outta them when get cheap

Could you post a link of the site again? i kinda lost it...

paralasalud

Smash Ace
how about more pins for items?
kind of like the earthbound badge?

trueform pin: prevents status changes. (i.e. prevents lip's stick, poison mushrooms)
wake up pin: prevents shield break stun, any kind of sleeping (jigglypuff, peach's FS)

or

jinx belt: reduces start up lag on attacks, reduces damage intake. (in the game it raised attack and defense)

jump shoes: uhh enables something extra with a footstool jump, maybe damage?

ribbitstick: does minimal damage like the fan, but doesn't hit as fast as the fan. also heightens jumps a bit.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Snakz

Smash Ace
Actually, i was just looking at the Wiki and i just realized, i know it's just an idea, but i dont think the Bowyer AT would work, because you have to consider the different button schemes of the different controllers, and even then, you have customizable controls.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Actually, i was just looking at the Wiki and i just realized, i know it's just an idea, but i dont think the Bowyer AT would work, because you have to consider the different button schemes of the different controllers, and even then, you have customizable controls.
then you also don't think it would work for a stage?

maybe he could disable buttons designated for each function.
so instead of saying X or B or something it would disable JUMP or SPECIAL

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
then you also don't think it would work for a stage?

maybe he could disable buttons designated for each function.
so instead of saying X or B or something it would disable JUMP or SPECIAL
That's how I thought that would work...

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
I think Bowyer would work best in the background and randomly shooting arrows onto the stage which would momentarily stun a character if hit. =/

Enigma14

Smash Champion
That is true...

Snakz

Smash Ace
^ Perhaps, but i think that might start getting complicated with programming

and as far at that idea going into a stage, as much as i would LOOOVE a SMRPG stage, i dont think that one would be a good choice cause the whole disabling buttons would get extremely annoying, and it probably wouldn't be any fun.

I think the best stage idea was on top of Bowser's castle with Exor in the background and every once in a while he's use Corona which would deploy a thin beam across the stage rapidly, damagin players who it hits. And if you hit the hilt of Exor enough (which im not sure how that could be done if he's in the background...) then his mouth opens up and an portal suck players in, taking away a life (i know that sounds kinda cheap, but bullet bill was essentially a one hit KO in peaches castle in Melee, besides, you could make it so that is was fairly easy to escape the portal.)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Bowser's SMRPG castle
The fight starts on Bowser's castle in the background, is Mallow and 2 other Party member's fighting Exor. 1 of 2 things can happen:
After a while you fall and land on the chandelers above the throne room. When the chains on the chandelers weaken you enter Bowser's throne room, with lava under a bridge and a axe at the right side. If the axe is hit the bridge splits.
After a while you end up in Exor's mouth. When the sword sucks you up you get pulled into Smithy's factory and you fight there until the grounds starts to shake and you end up where you last fight Smithy.
Songs: Boss battle song, mini-boss battle song

If you meant that then yeah its kinda like Castle Siege

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Bowser's SMRPG castle
The fight starts on Bowser's castle in the background, is Mallow and 2 other Party member's fighting Exor. 1 of 2 things can happen:
After a while you fall and land on the chandelers above the throne room. When the chains on the chandelers weaken you enter Bowser's throne room, with lava under a bridge and a axe at the right side. If the axe is hit the bridge splits.
After a while you end up in Exor's mouth. When the sword sucks you up you get pulled into Smithy's factory and you fight there until the grounds starts to shake and you end up where you last fight Smithy.

Nah, I really think Bowser's castle should be more reminiscent of Super Mario Bros 3 or Super Mario world if he gets a level

Snakz

Smash Ace
Bowser's SMRPG castle

Well i put in the KO thing instead just cause i didn't want the stage to be too reminiscent of Castle seige in which you get transported to a different part of the level.

Nah, I really think Bowser's castle should be more reminiscent of Super Mario Bros 3 or Super Mario world if he gets a level
Yea, probably...but if that would be the case, then what would make a worthy SMRPG stage??

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well i put in the KO thing instead just cause i didn't want the stage to be too reminiscent of Castle seige in which you get transported to a different part of the level.

Yea, probably...but if that would be the case, then what would make a worthy SMRPG stage??
I dunno...the place with the Machine made people...

Star Road or Forest Maze

TBone06

Smash Ace
Forest maze is unique and different from anything we've seen before. I think if Geno gets a stage it would have to be this, especially because this is where we really meet him in the game

Enigma14

Smash Champion

Smithy's factory would have the same ideas as Catle siege where you fall. TEH BLADE would be like Mk's ship...

Booster's tower?

Place where Peach was kept, also Booster's fun tower.
Songs: Booster's Tower song
Booster appears in his train and bombards the players with bombs, THE curtain can make you 8-bit and small.

We just need a central area to fight in...

Snakz

Smash Ace
Geno's stage probably should be Forest Maze, but i just would rather not have to worry about one of my buttons being disabled during a fight, wouldn't you?

If someone can come up with something true to SMRPG, but would work better for Brawl, then im all for it. Otherwise, i think Geno would need a different stage.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Pit has a stage. Wario has a stage. Animal Crossing has a stage. PICTOCHAT has a stage. I don't think we need to be worried here.

I'm not sure what Geno's stage would be. I'm doubting Star Road, considering you never actually WENT there in SMRPG, so I'm going with the Forest Maze - that's ALMOST his own place, and it has the song which is ALMOST his theme song.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Lord, I hope he's in tonight... I want him in with the Forest Maze so badly...

Good thing there's no school for Vet's Day- if Geno's announced I'll be having something similar to a hangover. :laugh:

Geno for Brawl! 10 minutes!

Edit: No wait, that's 15. This computer's clock is screwed up...

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
*bows to Super Mario whirled* I'll probably be reacting the same way if the announcement is made. ^^ Please let it be tonight. . .

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
Heh... I'm shaking a bit out of excitement...

More so than the Forest Maze, I'd like to see Star Road in Brawl, just for the sake of curiosity. I mean, what is it really? Just one giant star... or... what?

Glinth

Smash Journeyman
Lord, I hope he's in tonight... I want him in with the Forest Maze so badly...

Good thing there's no school for Vet's Day- if Geno's announced I'll be having something similar to a hangover. :laugh:

Geno for Brawl! 10 minutes!

Edit: No wait, that's 15. This computer's clock is screwed up...
What? 10 Minutes?

Isn't it normally announced at like... midnight whatever time?
Going by my time it'll be 1 hour and 10 minutes =/

Top Bottom