• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Copperpot

Smash Ace
The best stage idea that I have heard is in forest maze with Bowyer shooting arrows. But instead of hitting players the arrows would hit icons that have the controllers' buttons on them, and when an arrow hits the button would be disabled just like in the game. It sure would make battles interesting if your stuck using only your special moves :p
I'm not claiming to have had this idea first, but I did come up with it a while back and posted it up a couple times.

Again, I'm sure someone has thought of this first. I'm just the first one I know to have posted it.

And yes, it is definately my favorite choice for a Geno stage.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, this Geno alliance I keep hearing about, what is it exactly? And am I qualified to join?
I think there's still a few spots open for it . . . And in my eyes, you should automatically get a spot because you're that awesome. And these scans just prove that you know who Geno is and that you're loyal to him.

But I'm not the one in charge, but I'm sure the higher-ups will let you in. ^^

As for a voice, I've always thought that Geno's voice had a badass bit to it, yet low and gentle, yet mixed with honor and humbleness and with an otherworldly sound to it, like the twinkling of stars. It's really hard to describe and I know I did a horrible job doing so. >_<

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
I don't know why, but I always imagined Geno having the voice of Chase Young, from that Xiaolin Showdown show - it's badass and wise-sounding enough for him, and at the same time cartoony-sounding enough for the Mario universe.

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
I should be the voice of Geno. You know why? Everytime I imagine him saying something, I say it in my mind, and my mind has MY voice whenever I think things.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
I need some SSBB Icons in my sig....Ive gotta get to work, but I totally suck at this lol. Be back sooooon!!!!
you can take the 2 that i've made. they're in my sig.
also if you have any smrpg requests i can do those too. i'll do anything smprg :laugh:

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
No one should do Geno's voice except for a professional voice actor.

And that doesn't mean David Hayter, he'd do a TERRIBLE job as Geno, wouldn't fit at all.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Geno's voice should be the guy from the SMRPG song.

Anyways LC you deserve a spot on the alliance =)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Enigma14 sorry if you could not see it. I did not know you could not see text boxes. Yes it was a mime anways nice pic of Geno genosall very unique. It almast makes it seem like he could be in gears of war with the chainsaw.
Huh? The mime? Could see it. What are you talking about? No need to apologize.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Well you said text boxes as if something was wrong so I thought something was wrong...
oh...

XD

No I meant that if a mime is Geno's voice then it will be like SMRPG all over again where everyone talks in text boxes.

Sorry. XD

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys.

Just stopping by for now to see all of the posts. I really hope that they announce Geno soon so I can parade around screaming his name.

:D

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sup guys.

Just stopping by for now to see all of the posts. I really hope that they announce Geno soon so I can parade around screaming his name.

:D
Yes

SAKURAI...CHARACTER TONIGHT - Geno!!!

Also, I don't think Geno should have fast attacks but a fast movement speed

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
I think he needs a good balance of both....Geno seems like a ranged fighter to me so hes going to need decent attack speed and running speed to be efficient.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think he needs a good balance of both....Geno seems like a ranged fighter to me so hes going to need decent attack speed and running speed to be efficient.
I see him as having strange smashes, using short ranged projectiles with power but slower

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
I see I see.....yes thats good too when I think about it. It was thinking of possible specials that made me think ranged. However Geno's physical power is amazing too. Its exciting to think about.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Yes

SAKURAI...CHARACTER TONIGHT - Geno!!!

Also, I don't think Geno should have fast attacks but a fast movement speed
Hopefully. I have a worried feeling that the only character related update might be that Final Smash from this morning. I hope not...I hate weeks without new characters.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
After Dedede yes, I'm pretty sure they won't show another newcomer for a while

But there is always a chance they might

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai had to reveal his own characters first........Well maybe sometime soon lol.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I need to draw a good picture of Geno...too lazy though and working on my own project...

Glinth

Smash Journeyman
I have a pencil drawing of geno laying around in my school binder :p
All I drew today was SMRPG fan-art...

I think geno should have fairly high attack power, and great speed, similar to captain falcon, but not
as fast...

All third party characters have had videos, what do you think genos video would be if
sakurai considered him third party?

Mines mostly just for humor...

A zoom in on a huge collosseum, where other third party characters are competing for the
final third party spot, including cloud, sephiroth, megaman, and sora. Mario, Sonic and Snake watch
from there thrones to judge who's worthy, geno then falls from the sky and crashes into the other
challengers and says "I serve... a higher authority" then a big black screen saying
"Geno joins the brawl!" and a bunch of clips of geno battling =P

Top Bottom