• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Geno is epic, and what would be even more epic if he came packaged with a Star Road stage, where there would be a star shower that hits players once in a while like Melee's Corneria stage.

I hope Sora and Square-Enix are courteous enough to not consider him a third-party character though. >:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
This alliance is awesome, I'm glad I can finally discuss Geno with civilized people without being flamed. I love you guys. *Geno Hug*
Not sure of a Geno hug, but just remember, we are all Geno supporters here ^^

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Good news:

Friend has a scanner to let me use so I can upload the Geno comics I promised a month ago, thnig is he might be to busy to upload, so until I get a defenite answer I will inform you all.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
If it really comes down to it, I'm worried about megaman taking Geno's spot.

Megaman is the cranberry juice of games.
He's in everything, and cheapens the original juice.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If it really comes down to it, I'm worried about megaman taking Geno's spot.

Megaman is the cranberry juice of games.
He's in everything, and cheapens the original juice.
They probably both will be in

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
If Square owns Geno and he gets in, something tells me Sakurai wouldn't count him as a 3rd-party character.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
That's exactly what I'm hoping for, because I would really like to see both of them in there. Geno doesn't seem like a third party character, because he is based off Nintendo's universe, but he is just owned by Square-Enix. Not like Square can do much with his character besides cash in on Nintendo projects that have him make an appearance.

TBone06

Smash Ace
wow, I'm loving this, This thread always seems to be on the front page, I wanna say that this is the most popular official ____ for brawl thread :) Geno for Brawl:D

Enigma14

Smash Champion
New question fellow supporters.

If we could implement Mallow and Geno in new games, which games would they be in? Mario sports and parites don't count.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

If we could implement Mallow and Geno in new games, which games would they be in? Mario sports and parites don't count.
Oh dang, I hope Geno doesn't just become another Mario Sports filler after Brawl...That would suck...

...But then again, they are fun games...

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
"Also, all characters in SSB start as...wait for it...DOLLS. (Added by doadrin)" -Geno Alliance Smashwiki

The person that put that there is an absolute genius. More SE points for Geno.

This alliance is awesome, I'm glad I can finally discuss Geno with civilized people without being flamed. I love you guys. *Geno Hug*
*returns Geno hug* Oh man, I am so pumped to see our boy returning I could hug Booster right now.

Of course, the Mario RPGs.

And... well, what else is there to choose from? Platformers, adventures...

Perhaps a role in a spiritual sequel to SM64/SMS.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
It would be cool if he was the one to be in the main RPG titles and he teams up with all past RPG partners

Mallow, PM buds, PM2 buds, Luigi.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Geno should have his own game franchise, which connects all of the forgotten characters and worlds of the past Mario games.

I've been writing ideas for a 3rd-person shooter, in fact, which takes place in Vanda (Culex's world). Characters like Culex, Vivian and Mallow become allies, and so forth.

Oshiro Akina

Smash Journeyman
Shadowbolt I think i remember you saying something about that project over at dA when you did a Geno and Vivian art for someone and she did her version of your Square Limbo comics as a trade. ^^

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Shadowbolt I think i remember you saying something about that project over at dA when you did a Geno and Vivian art for someone and she did her version of your Square Limbo comics as a trade. ^^
Indeed, I made that, but that had nothing to do with my Geno game idea.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
Fox does indeed fall fast but that doesn't constitute as a heavy characteristic in SSB.

heavy characters includes people like Yoshi, Link, and Samus.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Indeed - I've gotten lazy with my comics.

I really need to get a tablet - the whole draw, scan, clean and color thing takes up so much unnecessary time.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
That too. Erasing all of that pencil junk...

*ahem* Anyways, I'm getting off topic. Who wants the Mario Party Option House Guy for Brawl?

Question(s) that have been on my mind: Does Geno eat? Perhaps not in his star form, but in his doll form... he can "use" a mushroom- but whether that means "to eat" or just "to absorb", I don't know. Then again, who does?

Also: When Geno is in possession of something earthly, does he attain organs of some sort? A stomach, a heart, muscles, skin... anything? He collapses when his stamina runs too low; yet he can still think and interpret while in his star form. It's obvious he can feel pain too...

Nintendo leaves too many gaps to be filled characterwise. Any theories?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This is mainly a bump but what do you guys think his alternate costumes will be anything special or just different colors
I don't think anyone's alternate colors are going to be anything but colors...Maybe only SLIGHT modifications at most.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm sure that wouldn't be one of his alternate colors though...it has a blue cloak still

D

Deleted member

This'd make a great Logo for Geno. Replace the swirl with the original... sign on his hat and you got a Geno Rep!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This'd make a great Logo for Geno. Replace the swirl with the original... sign on his hat and you got a Geno Rep!
It was already used, and it's now shadow's sign...

...we need a NEW fresh one for this Geno Alliance

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
I made it for the Geno Alliance, not for myself.

I vote that we merge the two factions - you have in your midst the creator of the original Geno Alliance. >.>

Top Bottom