• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I didn't know Dfear played Guilty. Make sense though since he played BB during CT days.

All about that Baiken/I-no though~

*totally buying GGAC+R this summer*

:rosalina:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Honestly, I don't know if he did or didn't but I know he went in hard at BB and MvC3 when that came out so I know he played fighters. I'm just assuming he played Slayer because he had him as his avi before.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Sooooo I wanna do @ least a regional this fall... like prob Oct or Nov depending on Fsu/Famu football.

I have Wingzone, Jimmy Johns &$ Pepsi as sponsors. & I'm @ least having a $200 pot bonus... I really wanna do this... But who wants 2 help?

:sonic:

:phone:
Sounds good. Not too close or too far off for apex. Text me what i can do and i'll see.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Cuz its pointless. Rts/fps show equal grounds no balance issues no op strats and if so its counterable. Also 4th best arakune ct on dustloop and luis was like 2nd best hakumen then he went gay and turned ragna. Also again fighters are pointless intelectually.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
He was

And fighters are more about quick wits and reaction. Just how I like it

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sooooo I wanna do @ least a regional this fall... like prob Oct or Nov depending on Fsu/Famu football.

I have Wingzone, Jimmy Johns &$ Pepsi as sponsors. & I'm @ least having a $200 pot bonus... I really wanna do this... But who wants 2 help?

I just wanted you guys opinion of hosting an event like this. Id be putting A LOT on the line 2 host an event like this. I'm working on getting a best buy coupon & gamestop coupon 2 raffle off. I just wanna make sure you guys would at least be interested. I would just need at least 200 ppl at the venue. Picking out prices 4 venue fees and each tourney will be difficult. But as long as I can get you guys 2 have my back on this then I can do this in October or November.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i didnt say league didnt have reaction. I just said fighters are more towards reactions and quick wits than a RTS. which is true

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I just wanted you guys opinion of hosting an event like this. Id be putting A LOT on the line 2 host an event like this. I'm working on getting a best buy coupon & gamestop coupon 2 raffle off. I just wanna make sure you guys would at least be interested. I would just need at least 200 ppl at the venue. Picking out prices 4 venue fees and each tourney will be difficult. But as long as I can get you guys 2 have my back on this then I can do this in October or November.

If you're expecting 200 i'd take a wait and see approach. Cuz that would basically REQUIRE quite a bit of OoS attendance. And that's right inbetween whobo+sktar+SRT and apex.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
wouldnt u rather play 1 solid game of chess for 2 hrs than 40 short games of a fighter?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
When will this thing get updated?
good question. I went from busy to absolutely not caring (sorry guys). I know the PR is a necessary evil, but ever since ive been playing more FGC games no other state has PR for any game. everyone just knows where they stand and they just want to get better

well anyway, this will be updated, but not a solid date as of yet. Since its already June I may just do it after a year so it would be this August...i dunno ill see

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
good question. I went from busy to absolutely not caring (sorry guys). I know the PR is a necessary evil, but ever since ive been playing more FGC games no other state has PR for any game. everyone just knows where they stand and they just want to get better

well anyway, this will be updated, but not a solid date as of yet. Since its already June I may just do it after a year so it would be this August...i dunno ill see
Do you maybe want to hand over the duties to someone like myself , twolink or any other player more invested in the community then you are at the moment?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its not that im not invested. Ive just started to see the pointlessness of it due to my exploration of other FGC communities

you and garret can work on PR from now on. Ill be on panel for decisions if you need me. sorry to everyone for delaying it so long

B_AWAL

Smash Master
#Cosign what keith said

Also id b willing 2 help out with the PR. I always wanted 2 help out anyways. I think that they shud be done within a week so that we can change them every 3 months.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
wizzy is my friend but just because he beat one big person doesn't equal honorary. He need a litle more wins for that if it was a factor

Top Bottom