• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

Mampam

Smash Ace
Mampam calm down... it's not the big a deal...
for someone like me, it is....... >.>

it falls into one of the top 3, "piss mampam off" scenarios

obv, if its a friend, though, ill just be like................... "why?"

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I wonder what you guys are thinking about the PR update.... It feels different being on the inside looking out.

:sonic:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm not thinking anything cause I don't care, except for the theme which was to be fighting games

:phone:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
We already kno what ESAMs spot on the PR will be...

The question is... who else will be on there besides RYO & NickR lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I have played in enough tournaments to still have winning records against everybody. IF anything I'll be #0 again.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Namesearch: Seibrik GDX Reflex (and whoever else travels by bus possibly).

Yo what do you guys use for bus travel expenses?

I tried boltbus.com but the site is so damn screwy that I thought I purchased a ticket just to find out that I didnt and the price goes up, so gonna complain tmrw on the phone and see what I can do. >_>"

im guessing megabus? Do you have to create an acc b4 purchase or can you just straight up purchase?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you dont have to namesearch in the PR thread. we all visit here. plus im subscribed so I see whenever any new posts are here

anyway, I have yet to use a bus to go to a tourney, but i hear megabus and redcoach are both really good and cheap

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
UPDATE.

The Panel decided that breaking this ten month long season into to parts. The over looked season consists of results from the last PR till Apex.

The Season just past will consist of results from Apex 2012 to June 6th. Any results or PR MMs will be counted towards the current season.

We finished compiling the results from the season that was over looked. We will post that PR list very soon.

We have started working on the Season just past.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I don't agree with making a PR for the "overlooked" season. It would be for naught since you can't really use the rankings for the current season anyway and it would be unfair to judge how good wins are against each other since the overlooked PR is being made just now. Just stick with making a current PR.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
The overlooked one is already done

It's for showing the season in general.
Though it may be overlooked now, you can't say that you never look at past PRs to see how people are improving.

I know i do.

And i have the overlooked one right here. :)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
if you guys are going to over look a season then you shouldn't make a new pr and restart this season. starting with ryos tournament and ebd the season in august. a lot of people worked hard the season your leaving out and its already unfair its getting updated late. so ethier update the pr with both season. or restart everything and update it from july-august. its the only fair way.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
ESAM ur not in the last 1 but ull be in this 1. And Viper its June 9th. The last tourneys that we are counting will be my tourney on the 9th and GDX's KUB.

Edit: Correction... We MIGHT COUNT UP 2 THIS weekend...

We only have the 1st 3 spots 4 right now 4 Post Apex. Pre-Apex is done.

I'm not tellin any more info than that tho. :p

We will explain after we finish organizing the PR. Don't like what we are doing then b on panel next time. Your not being overlooked as far as Pre-Apex is concerned. I'm not speaking anymore on our methods until after we make the PR.

Wait... 2D-Jeff I thought u ain't even WANT 2 be on the PR. Good thing we looked @ your records anyways.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
You did pretty legit in BOTH seasons.

Ok... LAST post about the subject.(I'm tired of falling 4 Trap cards).

As far as Pre-Apex is concerned. Its easier to show improvement this way. As well as giving credit 2 players from that time period. It like saying the NBA teams that put in the effort to do well this season never got credit because it was a shorter season. Having the Pre-Apex Season will basically put 10 players in the archives of FL top PR history. Would u rather have the accomplishments recorded or forgotten about?

BTW the difference between the 2 PRs is Incredible!!!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
and btw. no one forgot about the previous season. the pr you are making do not consists of wins against top players in fl because apparently a season got skipped. so this better be drastically different. like very drastic. I also would like to see reasoning of why. it can't be example: "o kuro beat kyon last season so he's on" no it can't be like that because your cutting out all evidence of who was on it. I'm guessing this pr is about tournament results?

Top Bottom