• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

Exdeath

Smash Master
whos in the two cars?
There's the "Middle of Nowhere, featuring Orlando" car from Winter Haven>Poinciana>Orlando>Raleigh (David, Ian, Jeff, Nick, and me) and then James is taking a car from Tampa>?>Raleigh (James, Marcus, ?, and ?). The second car will probably be fully Tampa and would already be filled if Mampam and Red Halberd didn't have more parent johns than a hooker on a school night.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I will be waiting in the shadows for a month to come back and make upsets like usual.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Nick isn't going cause he has work. What are the trip details? As in when you're leaving and coming back? Depending on your answer I may be interested in coming

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Nick isn't going cause he has work. What are the trip details? As in when you're leaving and coming back? Depending on your answer I may be interested in coming

I don't know the other car's itinerary, but my tentative schedule looks like:

~12:00 P.M. - 2/10: Pick up rental car from Winter Haven

~1:00 P.M. - 2/10: Pick up D-Torr

~2:30 P.M. - 2/10: Leave Orlando with all passengers (add 90 minutes if Rust is a confirmed passenger and cannot make it to a designated pick-up spot)

~6:30 P.M. - 2/10: Approximate rest stop

~10:30 P.M. - 2/10: Approximate rest stop

~12:00 A.M. - 2/11: Arrive at [tentative location; venue used for approximation]

Tournament/Filler

~6:00 A.M. - 2/12: Leave Raleigh

~9:00 A.M. - 2/12: Approximate rest stop

~1:00 P.M. - 2/12: Approximate rest stop

~3:30 P.M. - 2/12: Arrive at first Orlando drop-off

~4:30 P.M. - 2/12: Drop off D-Torr

~12:00 P.M. - 2/13: Drop off rental car at Winter Haven

The time expected for rest stops is ~10 minutes for re-fueling/bathroom break/etc. and ~5 minutes for leaving and returning to I-95. If the passengers want to take a longer break/go to a restaurant/etc., the schedule can be modified accordingly.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Did you just say Skyrim!?!?!?!

We talk talk talk all day about Skyrim. Skyrim this, Skyrim that! I love Skyrim! Skyrim is amazing! Skyrim is the best game in the world!!!

Never played it. :glare:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Not really, but nothing is going on right now. Feels more like everyone is on hiatus from the game. Seibrik is considering hosting something next month I think.

:rosalina:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I beat Ryo when everyone said he was giving everyone the dyck. All I said was "Guys...its just Ike.. lol"

Problem?
Ryo can't sdi though~ LOL. The only bad thing about using tilt stick with ike lmao

CG-->spike

gg.

@2link you mean taylor?

cuz ryo didn't quit and isn't probably ever going to he said lol.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
No I'm talking about Ryo. I'm guessing you don't have him on Fb lol.

:rosalina:

I do lol. And have for quite a while.

Edit: Went and checked fb. Wow you're right. Just at apex we had the longest conversation about fl and smash and he said he probably wouldn't ever quit. Dang...

we were even gonna start going to georgia together with true blue and entering their tourneys.

Dang...

8Bitman

Smash Master
T^T why are all of these tourneys sooooo far away....

Come back SFL, come back.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Sorry guys will try to gather results THIS weekend

Still getting ***** by 5 classes but managed to poke ones eyes out and kick off the other temporarily

Top Bottom