• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Epic "What's Your Favorite Taunt" Thread

∫unk

Smash Master
It can be anything in between stocks.

I usually dashdance around like crazy or do a lot of short hop fast falled n-airs.

How do you celebrate kills?

Shök

Smash Champion
I usually d-Tilt across the stage until my opponent comes back

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
well seeing as this is an open forum.

my favorite taunt is: winning and then saying "so who are you again?"

i only do that to arrogant people though. taunting is generally arrogant. you shouldnt do it in tourney play.

this isnt epic at all btw.

also...

this thread is stupid. why does it exist? oh yea, because someones trying to raise their post count. pitiful.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord

i only do that to arrogant people though. taunting is generally arrogant. you shouldnt do it in tourney play.

also...

this thread is stupid. why does it exist? oh yea, because someones trying to raise their post count. pitiful.
Well now that u posted, there is something epic about this thread. Its how much u just failed for humoring a thread u just called stupid. And hasnt it already been established that taunting during a tournament is a mindgame? :confused: The way i see it, when u score an epic KO u earn the right to taunt.

Anyway, back on topic. When i get a ko, i either duck repeatedly or just whip out a full dancing blade combo for the swishy noises :chuckle:.

•Col•

Smash Champion
If it's the end of the match, I like to do his up taunt followed by his side taunt... It looks like one super long and cool taunt...

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
i either spam SHFF'd nairs or do the "dancing martha"

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
I try to stay away from using the taunt buttons as much as possible. I usually do SHFF nairs and fairs around the stage to while I get in a good spot for the next stock. I only use taunt buttons after I land a sick K.O. without getting hit. Also, people who use something other than down taunt need to learn how to play. >=O

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
If I feel like a total douche, I will use moves I don't normally use to refresh F smash and other moves, etc.

If not, I like to foxtrot to the right of the stage and duck once or twice.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
If I feel like a total douche, I will use moves I don't normally use to refresh F smash and other moves, etc.

If not, I like to foxtrot to the right of the stage and duck once or twice.
>_>

Moves don't degenerate if they don't hit.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Well now that u posted, there is something epic about this thread. Its how much u just failed for humoring a thread u just called stupid. And hasnt it already been established that taunting during a tournament is a mindgame? :confused: The way i see it, when u score an epic KO u earn the right to taunt.

Anyway, back on topic. When i get a ko, i either duck repeatedly or just whip out a full dancing blade combo for the swishy noises :chuckle:.
WTF? did you just say tauntings a mindgame? on who yourself? did you honestly think a taunt will effect any decent player?

what tourneys do you go to? i dont humor stupidity i try and be a kill joy about it. i guess im a little over the top but people get banned from this forum cuz they spam, so what do you call this?

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
WTF? did you just say tauntings a mindgame? on who yourself? did you honestly think a taunt will effect any decent player?

what tourneys do you go to? i dont humor stupidity i try and be a kill joy about it. i guess im a little over the top but people get banned from this forum cuz they spam, so what do you call this?
Yes it is a mindgame on urself. It takes your moment of win and converts it into epic satisfaction, thus bettering ur gameplay :) . Btw, this post an the previous one were laced with sarcasm for those who didnt notice.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion

also...

No need to start a fight =). btw, I'm pretty sure a bunch of other character forums had have a fave taunt thread.

I spam melee dash dance (you can do it without pivot =O) And randomly doing short hop airels. If I'm on Wifi, corny taunt. (You must recover!) If its a tourney match and I've just won the set, up-taunt cuz its sexy.

Kamikaze!~

Smash Rookie

also...

... And you aren't being arrogant here?

SouL!~

Smash Rookie
If it's an end of a match KO, I drop down from a ledge and try to make the big explosions of colors before the "GAME" thing comes up. I've lost a couple times because I was fast falling and died before my opponent, but oh well. It's well worth it.

Otherwise I just spin the analog stick around in circles. Sometimes it looks kinda cool.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Eh, sometimes, I spam the move I just landed a K.O. with over an over. Or I also do a lot of SHFFNairs, but no dash dancing because I fail at it, lol.
thats me right there, but i mix it up just to piss off my friends =P but i can dash dance

Top Bottom