• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Dark Samus for Brawl thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Speaking of Dark Samus, wouldn't Omega Metroid (it is omega right?) be a better name for it?
an Omega Metroid is something comletely different. Phazon Metroids don't make it to the Omega stage. instead, they become Hunters, Hatchers, and Metroid Prime. Dark Samus was born of the latter.

What's the club name??? I'm making the signature right now!
The Dark Hunter's Disciples

Stryks

Smash Hero
Pyr0 is metroid PRIME, u know, the PRIME saga?... and no dark samus as a name ftw...

Im still going with the Dark Hunter's ?????...

army?
Empire?

woah spideyhang on it aint officil yet!

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Pyr0 is metroid PRIME, u know, the PRIME saga?... and no dark samus as a name ftw...

Im still going with the Dark Hunter's ?????...

army?
Empire?

woah spideyhang on it aint officil yet!
Yup srry, Not to keen on my Metroid canon.

Metroid Prime is a better name than Dark Samus IMO, because DS sounds like a different yet same Samus (like link and Y.link, they sound stupid) (Im not saying their alike)

Anyways, some of the points that are in this thread had made me had a change of heart, I'm all up for DarkSamus/MetroidPrime being in brawl.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im not liking disciples, im like army more:

The dark hunter's army

sounds cool IMO, idk i g2g soon so pick something GOOD... ill make a sig tomorrow...

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
People call him Dark Samus because some people don't play the game, and Dark Samus creates a better image than Metroid Prime.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
isn't that just a cropped section of the Dark Samus wallpaper from Nintendo.com? o_O

and anyway, let's take a vote:

Dark Hunter's Disciples: 1
Dark Hunter's Army : 1

Well, I still did take some time cropping it..

Another

Found another to base it on:

Disciples.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im liking the mercenaries of the dark hunter, tough a bit long... IDK pic a good one, ill give my final toughts tomorrow...

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Whoah! Biggie Smalls got banned 'till 12/2/O7!

Oh, and Nice work Spidey! I'm glad to know that people appreciate Dark Samus. I only activated my account recently, I was merely lurking 'till I found this thread.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Whoah! Biggie Smalls got banned 'till 12/2/O7!

Oh, and Nice work Spidey! I'm glad to know that people appreciate Dark Samus. I only activated my account recently, I was merely lurking 'till I found this thread.
well, hey, welcome aboard! glad to see a fellow Dark Samus supporter.

you came to this thread at the perfect time too, because as you can probably see, we're just starting up the Dark Samus support crew. if you want to join, you are more than welcome to, just put that banner thing in your sig and support the Dark Hunter! (i'd be wearing one too, but i need to make some room in my sig first :ohwell:)

we need a few more members and then i'll start up a wiki page for us. who knows, maybe will even get some of the renegade R.I.D.L.E.Y members...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
well, hey, welcome aboard! glad to see a fellow Dark Samus supporter.

you came to this thread at the perfect time too, because as you can probably see, we're just starting up the Dark Samus support crew. if you want to join, you are more than welcome to, just put that banner thing in your sig and support the Dark Hunter! (i'd be wearing one too, but i need to make some room in my sig first :ohwell:)

we need a few more members and then i'll start up a wiki page for us. who knows, maybe will even get some of the renegade R.I.D.L.E.Y members...
put me down as renegade R.I.D.L.E.Y. member!! where can i get that sig u talkin about

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
I serve a new master
nice...you changed your avatar too. :laugh:

and anyway, even though Ridley and Dark Samus are both Metroid villains, i don't believe that they are competing for the same spot. the way i see it, Ridley is in. after that it's just a matter of whether or not Sakurai wants to add another Metroid character. i think DS has a fairly good chance at making the cut.

for one thing, Samus doesn't have a Dark Samus color scheme in her alternate costume wardrobe, and that seems like it'd be a no-brainer to include....unless, of course...Dark Samus was playable...o_O

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
wu tang gang also appears to have added the sig, and didn't biggie get banned?
i agree on the dark samus thing,
if an awesome costume for samus ain't dark samus's suit, then it should be playable

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
wu tang gang also appears to have added the sig, and didn't biggie get banned?
i agree on the dark samus thing,
if an awesome costume for samus ain't dark samus's suit, then it should be playable
Here's a fun fact, Biggie Smalls and I have Rapper names. I hope you know what I'm getting at.

Also, That is avery interesting point. We should make a Dark Samus Chatroom. What's everyone's AIM? Mine's Mistezchris .

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
well, it's late and i'm hittin' the hay. and anyone who says that Dark Samus is a clone...may god have mercy on their soul....because we sure as hell won't.

:)

rideonshootingstarxx

Smash Cadet
I support Dark Samus, and I think she wouldn't HAVE to be a clone. She could easily have a unique moveset,

but would probably be a clone.
I want her either way!
=D
Also Ridley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom