• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Dark Samus for Brawl thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodzillaMan

Smash Cadet
Seeing as Dark Samus has been a suggestion on a couple boards as a character for Brawl, so I decided to make an official thread. I have a moveset idea that I will post later, but for now share your thoughts on the evil Dark Samus in the next Smash Brothers game.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hey godzilla I did a d.s. thread a few days ago believe me you wont get much, well personally Dark samus is my most wanted character in brawl, he can do the attack where he becomes like a meteor of phazon and crashes into u, it could be the up b attack, u can control the direction, also the thunder like shield from the last form when u shoot a missile, his spreador beam, his ice phazon beam, so many i cant count them, he would rock in brawl!

saberhof

Smash Master
Stryks said:
Hey godzilla I did a d.s. thread a few days ago believe me you wont get much, well personally Dark samus is my most wanted character in brawl, he can do the attack where he becomes like a meteor of phazon and crashes into u, it could be the up b attack, u can control the direction, also the thunder like shield from the last form when u shoot a missile, his spreador beam, his ice phazon beam, so many i cant count them, he would rock in brawl!
here we go again...lol haha

saberhof

Smash Master
Stryks said:
What can I say, Dark Samus owns all, including ur ganon
I already knew that =P...oh and at last got to see some of darksamus's moves(Was a very entertaining and long game), it was wrth it...now i know what u feel

Stryks

Smash Hero
See told you, Dark Samus is my fav. boss of all time, after him ridley, BOTH of them should be in brawl, tough they should make ridley in MetaRidley from MP1 that would pwn so much!!

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Definitely Dark Samus, I'm all for the appearence of it, Metroid doesn't have enough representation in Smash Bros.

They'd have to try and differ it a bit from Samus though.

GodzillaMan

Smash Cadet
Partial Moveset

Only a part of the moveset so far, not having much time to work on it.

B = Phazon shot: Same as Samus's (Only cloned move.)

B<> : DS will turn in to morph ball form and charge forward. If you have gotten to the part where you fight Dark Samus for the second time in the Aerie, you know what this is.

Up-B: Phazon Ball: (Taken from final battle with DS.) Surrounds itself with a ball of Phazon and floats upwards.

Down-B: Phazonic Ground: DS will shoot a Phazon shot at the ground and a patch of Phazon will cover the ground. Anyone who walks on it will take damage depending on how long they stay there. Only one Phazon patch can be laid down at a time.

See, Dark Samus can be a non-clone.

GodzillaMan

Smash Cadet
Complete Moveset!

B-Moves

B; Phazon shot: Same as Samus's (Only cloned move.)

B<> : DS will turn in to morph ball form and charge forward. If you have gotten to the part where you fight Dark Samus for the second time in the Aerie, you know what this is. Open for name suggestions.

Up-B: Phazon Ball: (Taken from final battle with DS.) Surrounds itself with a ball of Phazon and floats upwards.

Down-B: Phazonic Ground: DS will shoot a Phazon shot at the ground and a patch of Phazon will cover the ground. Anyone who walks on it will take damage depending on how long they stay there. Only one Phazon patch can be laid down at a time. If a second patch is laid the first will blow up with the force of the Peach Bomber attack. Cannot be used in the air.

A Attacks

A: A normal punch with arm-cannonless arm.
A,A: Two punches with arm-cannonless arm.
A,A,A: Two punches and then an arm cannon sideswipe.

Running-A: Similar to Fox and Falcos' except DS travels a farther distance and hits with dark energy.

F-Tilt: Downward Arm Cannon swipe.

U-tilt: Quick over head Arm Cannon swipe

D-tilt: Forward leg sweep. Good for edgeguarding.

Forward Smash: Side swipe with both arms. Hits with dark energy.

Up Smash: Will headbutt upwards with helmet.

Down Smash: Will swing arm cannon around self in a complete circle.

Air Attacks

Normal A: A spin hitting with arm cannon.

Forward A: Upward punch with arm-cannonless

Back A: Will turn opposite way and kick.

Up A: A flip kick

Down A: Drill Kick. Possible meteor smash if hit with tips of feet.

Throws

Grab: DS will use the lightning from the cutscenes when it is absorbing phazon to hold them.

A: Shocks the held opponent.

Forward Throw: Will use the lightning to pull them close then will use phazon beam to shoot them away.

Back Throw: Will use lightning to throw it at the ground behind them.

Up Throw: Wil throw opponent up into the air and smack them with arm cannon.

Down Throw: Will throw at the ground and then use phazonic ground on them. The character this attack is used on will take steady damage for the next couple of seconds.

Super Move: Will turn into skeletal Dark Samus from the final battle with DS. All Attacks deal double damage.

Taunt: Dark Samus will face the screen and all of the blue phazonic parts will glow.

Completed not cloned movelist. Does anyone like it?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Like the list of moves tough will change the b moves for these:

B, Phazon beam charge, when charging u gather phazon from out of no where, at the end of the charge u will have like a layer of phazon in your body, just like in the final form, when u shoot the charge attack it will be like a Dragon ball z like move, the energy will go long dont know if i explain myself, just imagine a kamehameha of phazon, ok? good now, when charged the cool thing is that after u shoot the charge phazon blast, u still have one more as an extra, just like in the final battle with dark samus, in other words: charged phazon beam= 2 attacks
Up b, Phazon meteor, liek in the first battle with D.S., his becomes like a meteor that can be controlled similair to the firefox attack
<> b, Phazon ice beam, when shot, the beam will go on the ground, like the attack kirby unleashes when he falls to the ground with the final cutter, the thing that looks like i dont know wind-like, well to continue, if the oponent is close to D.S., he will get frozen, while frozen he will take damage since its phazon, similair the the lip stick efect, if the oponent is far away, if hit he will be cover with snow-like phazon, this has the same effect as lip stick but does more damage
down b, Phazon barrier, if u played MP2 and fired a missile to dark samus, u know he will do a phazon-thunder like barrier, this move is the same, will reflect projectile attacks and damages nearby oponents, NOTE: if u have a charged phazon beam "Stored", this will increment the size and damage of the phazon barrier.

Like it think its cool

Stryks

Smash Hero
I aint samus, its metroid prime with the absorbed Phazon suit, it used the suit as abase for a new body, just because it says DARK samus, dont meen its the original samus.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
See, there's the beauty of it. Dark Samus isn't Samus at all, nor is *it* a clone a la SA-X. DS is...(warning, MP1 spoilers ahead)

Metroid Prime after stealing the Phazon Suit.

(Yar-har, no more spoilers)

Saying that DS is another Samus is like saying Ganondorf is another Link. They're completely different. The only similarity is that DS's appearance is loosely based off of Samus's Varia Suit. The moves, the character, the stats, everything about them is different. Dark Samus is a lot faster than the real thing and has a much better close-range game.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I just got Metroid Prime 2 yesterday (my first metroid game and I love it) I havn't played much but I did see a thing with Dark Samus (That hoe took my morph ball bombs :p) and I agree she would be very cool.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Dark Samus could rock a new character slot harder than most hopefuls, don't kid yourself, she owns.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Yes it's my first Metroid I love it, I want MP1 now as well to compare and MP3, I only got it yesterday so I'm not too far in it but it is heaps fun.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I will and I love the morph ball and the scan visor but I am stuck in like the first level I suck :p but I will keep trying, If I still had my phazor beam, bombs and missles I could do it easily (I decided)

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
If you get a chance play the originals, and of course Super Metroid, just to get a feel for how far the series has come.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Super Metroid is the best in the series, easily. Play it if you can.

The original and II are pretty fun, and Zero Mission and Fusion are good times. I prefer 2D Metroids, but it's all up to you.

Oh, and avoid Hunters... It's not that great if you don't play it WiFi, and even then it's your typical online game, read: n00bs and hax and losers with no lives who know EVERYTHING and gave it all little terminology and annoyingly argue about it day in and day out on forums. Kinda like WoW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom