• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Dark Samus for Brawl thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Ahem...

10 limit
AHEM..

i update the list frequently, i ain't sure who is or isn't a member,
here is the current list:
We should get a list of members/supporters/etc. to add, quote and add your name to enter:
Founder:
DarkSpidey13
Co.Founder:
Biggie Smalls/ Wu Tang Gang
Co.founder:
Stryks
Members:
IsmaR
Shuma
Darkpaladin of Chaos
Pyr0
super ginger kid
Mr.Victory07
Supporters:
Y34HDUD3!!!

If your a Co. Founder, please notify me.

would dark samus just ended up as a costume alt?
Ok, they’re not that similar in appearance. Alternate costumes are just changes in color, not physical appearance. Even if Samus got Dark Samus’s colors, her visor would have a different shape and her armor would look like armor, still lacking that organic touch that Dark Samus has. You wouldn’t really be able to tell it was Dark Samus.

And why ruin a good character opportunity?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Nah, hey got what they deserved, they gave a bad name for ridley fans, people now see us (ridley dudes as pointless flamers and such, I only do it when necesary, no because I want to...

anyway the M.D.H. is a good club, almost 0 flaming, way to go guys XD

Lagonic

Smash Rookie
Ok, they’re not that similar in appearance. Alternate costumes are just changes in color, not physical appearance. Even if Samus got Dark Samus’s colors, her visor would have a different shape and her armor would look like armor, still lacking that organic touch that Dark Samus has. You wouldn’t really be able to tell it was Dark Samus.

And why ruin a good character opportunity?
well... Princess Daisy is an alternate costume from Peach, but Daisy has some minor alterations in costume, not jsut color

well... Princess Daisy is an alternate costume from Peach, but Daisy has some minor alterations in costume, not jsut color
They were very, very minor, and still not really a physical change. If you saw them both in silhouettes, you wouldn't know which was which. If you did the same with Samus and Dark Samus, it would be easy.

Mogrika

Smash Apprentice
Then u know nothing about metroid, GTFO...
Since when does Sakurai care about making recolors of different characters? Dark Samus is not important enough to be playable, the prime series is not even that popular in Japan.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Since when does Sakurai care about making recolors of different characters? Dark Samus is not important enough to be playable, the prime series is not even that popular in Japan.
Enlighten me with facts.

More importantly, how popular is Ashley in japan? When does Sakurai cara about making a dumb witch with a ****ing red thing called Red (Very Original)? What would you do if Mona Lisa's theme was in there? Waluigi's? Links' Uncle's?? Yeah, thought so.

Mogrika

Smash Apprentice
Enlighten me with facts.
Daisy, apparently Wolf.

More importantly, how popular is Ashley in japan? When does Sakurai cara about making a dumb witch with a ****ing red thing called Red (Very Original)? What would you do if Mona Lisa's theme was in there? Waluigi's? Links' Uncle's?? Yeah, thought so.
I'm completely against Ashley, stop being an idiot.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah well Samus has the phazon suit from Metroid prime 1 in brawl... wait PRIME?! ZOMG I TOGTH U SAY PR1M3 AIT POPULR!!!1!!one

there u go, prime is getting SOME rep, and not important enough?hes the reason prime takes PLACE!

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Daisy, apparently Wolf.

I'm completely against Ashley, stop being an idiot.
Daisy? She is just a palette swap of Peach. They're in no way different on the inside. Even then, on the outside their colors and skin tone are the only diffeence.

Wolf is an awesome guy. He'd not be reduced to an Alt. I mean, Mario has Wario's Yellow and Purple suit in Brawl. What now, Wario deconfirmed? Dark Samus is a phazon clone who stole most of Samus' moves, along with many others.

He has many moveset possibilities, and he also is the perfect third representative for Metroid. If you say MP's an alt, I want conclusive, irrefutable evidence, and a third Metroid representative. You're not getting away with two.

Two representatives with Metroid is bull ****. There needs to be three, and I feel that DS is the most logical and unique aspect.

You didn't look like you were against her in the thread, so stop jumping to conclusions.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Dark samus is the main villain of the prime series, he was metroid prime before absorbing the phazon suit, and use that as a base for a new body...

He *spoilers for metroid prime 3!!!*

commands the space pirates in MP3, giving phazon abilities to them and presumably ridley, he CONTROLLED the planet phaze, and was the most deadliest threath to the galaxy...

*spoilers end here*

Yeah very minor [/sarcasm]

He may not be popular in japan, but he is in america and the europe, and brawl is worldwide not just for japan, besides prime brought back metroid from the dead, and gave it popularity again, and as sakurai stated:

"Now that metroid has grown popularity in the last years, I want to better rep the series this time around..."

consider dark samusa well candidate (after ridley obcourse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom