• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
He would become dark and crispy, blink a couple of times, and then shake himself back into his original color. =oP

ProudNTSC

Smash Cadet
He would become dark and crispy, blink a couple of times, and then shake himself back into his original color. =oP
Just like Ness! :chuckle:

Does anyone know of the "list" that was on here so many post ago, so we can continue/add to it. I want to make these post actually count here. Perhaps have the person edit the list into the first post?

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
I've forgotten the poster of the checklist (this is the list we're reffering too..right?). He/she was relatively frequent not-too-many pages ago...

As for a taunt more on Gangsta-side, here's a thought...

Bomberman is seen with a lit bomb and serious/angry eyes. He suddenly throws the bomb beneath his feet, resulting in a smoky explosion. As the smoke clears, he is seen unphased and confident. Bomberman then looks at the camera and smerks (can Bomberman smerk?).

Or for a more comical one, as mentioned before, he could be charred and dazed after the explosion, then shake it off.

Any other ideas?

Edit: Here's what I mean by serious..

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
That pic is strait gangsta.
Indeed it is my friend, indeed it is.

Rubydragon posted that list.
That's right, we need to contact Ruby then...

Lol, that one would be funny :chuckle:
Hmm...maybe for the Bomb juggling, instead he kicks a bomb like a hackey sack, then kicks it hard, making it explode.
Yes! I love that idea! He could do a couple of soccer/hackey sack-esque kicks behind his back, head, etc. ending with an explosion.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Here you go.

[X]Character Entrance
[X[Stats
[X]Standard Moves
[X]Tilts
[X]Smash Attacks
[X]Air Moves
[X]Special Moves
[X]Final Smash
[_]Three Taunts
[X]Icon
[_]Victory Poses (3)
[_]Victory Music
[X]Regular Music
[X]Stage(es)
[X]Small Icons (Like the ones they show in Tourney mode)
[X]Six different Costumes
[X]Items from his Universe
[X]Assist Trophies from his Universe
[X]How to unlock him
[X]Role in Subspace Emissary (if he has one)

Neeeeext?

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
All those taunts have been mentioned before (Except the gangsta one). We need to find something NEW to discuss about Bomberman. I imagine him being very similar (in smashes and tilts) to the Smash64 Mario.

EDIT: And Patinator, would a thread for your club really get you banned? That's kinda harsh. It would be a joke thread, after all.

Sunshine

Smash Rookie
I posted this on another forum a few days ago but they didn't seem to care much. My apologies if this has already been posted.

This is the ending to WarioBlast, the Bomberman / Wario crossover game.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tXDJf3knecE (If you win with Bomberman, it shows Wario riding across the desert instead of Bomberman)

Remind you of a certain part in the first Brawl trailer? You know, where Wario is riding across the desert on a motorcycle? It's probably just a coincidence, but you never know. It could be an obscure reference to a third party character that may end up in Brawl.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Good find, Sunshine... Interesting...

And @ Agua: Knowing these mods... Yes. -_- Bitter against people who posted in Ridley threads they are. So, you're fine! Plus I still need to file the papers...

And there was a difference between 64 and Melee Mario?

SuperShrine

Smash Rookie
Hix! I like Bomberman too and I think that I´ll be glad if I see him in Brawl; that should be awesome!; I like the moveset and everything; I guess he has some posibilities!

So...let´s see what happens!:laugh:

ProudNTSC

Smash Cadet
And there was a difference between 64 and Melee Mario?
You was probably talking about his forward smash, ect.

As much as I hate to admit it, there is just as much of a chance of Wario on his bike in the desert being a jesture to Wario's Blast, as there is a chance of it being coincidence.

Did Wario ever wide a bike before in the Wario Ware games?

"Wario's Blast"...Heh, reminds me of his down-B! :laugh:

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Good find, Sunshine... Interesting...

And @ Agua: Knowing these mods... Yes. -_- Bitter against people who posted in Ridley threads they are. So, you're fine! Plus I still need to file the papers...
Alright, then. Let me know when you're ready for me to make the thread.
His F-Smash was different? Dang, now I REALLY wish I had that game...

LOLZ... Wario BLAST... I see what you did there...
His F-Smash was different and so was his Fair. And, of course, he didn't have his cape.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
If we're talking about character moveset differences from Smash 64 to Melee, C. Falcon takes the cake. All his smashes were different in the previous installment and he lacked the knee - but he was still a beast, make no mistake. However, even the mighty Falcon would cower before the terror that is Bomberman if we are fortunate (or not so fortunate...) enough to be graced with his presence in Brawl. :grin:

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
If we're talking about character moveset differences from Smash 64 to Melee, C. Falcon takes the cake. All his smashes were different in the previous installment and he lacked the knee - but he was still a beast, make no mistake. However, even the mighty Falcon would cower before the terror that is Bomberman if we are fortunate (or not so fortunate...) enough to be graced with his presence in Brawl. :grin:
QF Ultimate Truth:p

CF has The Knee, but Bomberman will have the Antennae lawlz.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I think you mean WTF@HAXPWNAGE Knee, Agua. :)

So all of Falcon's smashes were different... AND he didn't have the... The...

I can't say it... Falcon mains can NOT say the words "doesn't/didn't/does not have" and "Knee" in the same sentence... T_T But the Knee might be gone in Br- NO!!!!!

Go ahead, Agua. Do it around... 1:00 Eastern Time. I don't know where you are, so...

RDK

Smash Hero
Wow, haven't been here in a while.

Everyone who PM'd me about being in the Bomb Squad, please make a list of names in the thread so it's easier on me.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'll make it at 1:00.

CF's Knee is cool, but Bomberman will have something even better.

Oh, and welcome back, RDK.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Ah, ok, but who's your main?

Anyways, we've already discussed what costume changes we want to see with Bomberman, but what about color changes? Like the Red, Blue, and Black Bombermen. And any others we can think of that would look cool. Be creative.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
My main well... Sheik and Marth, but I am good with the Mario clones and Link as well.

And how about a black and yellow colour scheme?

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I just so happen to be a Falcon main, utilizing both the Black Falcon or Blood Falcon schemes.

As for Bomberman, I'd so be the Black Bomber (there's no way that color scheme would not be provided if he's in).

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Lololol I made the We Hate Sakurai thread.

And yes, Black Bomber HAS to be in....if Bomberman gets in....which he will!

RDK

Smash Hero
RDK, control your sheep, they just insulted Captain falcon's knee.
This will not be tolerated. Anyone who slanders the Captain will be tarred, feathered, and laughed at by the community.

And did we decide on colors for Bomberman's alts rather than costumes (Max, Regulus, Sirius, etc.)?

ProudNTSC

Smash Cadet
What isnt there to understand? Make a list of names. (Of the people who applied).
Didnt know if he meant put a list in a single post of all who want to be in, or each say we want to be in in our own post individually, making a "list". The 1rst one confused me. I dont know, I guess I think too hard sometimes. :laugh:

Top Bottom