• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
Agreed.

I wouldn't be surprised (and very happy) if the White Bomber was confirmed tommorow.

There are still alot of unconfirmed, expected characters to be revealed. I'm guessing Sakurai will release one every week, starting last week with Olimar.

@~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~: Your sure have seen a lot of spam/flamage in the last 30 pages, huh?
Well, wait til Bomberman confirmed..

@Checklist- Is it done?

@At those banned- Welcome back!
Don't let it happen again!!!

@Cube- Amazing moveset!!

@IsmaR- Amazing sig!!

@Newcomers- Welcome!

Anything I missed..? ...Good.

P.S- Expect me to much more frequent. Lo siento para la semana pasada..

Bomberman 4 Brawl

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Agreed.

I wouldn't be surprised (and very happy) if the White Bomber was confirmed tommorow.

Ditto :grin:

There are still alot of unconfirmed, expected characters to be revealed. I'm guessing Sakurai will release one every week, starting last week with Olimar.

Hopefully!

@~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~: Your sure have seen a lot of spam/flamage in the last 30 pages, huh?
Well, wait til Bomberman confirmed..

One of these days...BANG! ZOOM! Straight to the moon! :lol:

@Checklist- Is it done?

I don't know...:confused:

@At those banned- Welcome back!
Don't let it happen again!!!

Thanks!

@Cube- Amazing moveset!!

Ditto!

@IsmaR- Amazing sig!!

Thank you! :chuckle:

@Newcomers- Welcome!

Thank you again!

Anything I missed..? ...Good.

P.S- Expect me to much more frequent. Lo siento para la semana pasada..

Yo tambien, pero ya esta bien :)

Bomberman 4 Brawl
**** Yeah!!

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
I'll join. A club like that should have been made ages ago. I hope you aren't kidding. I want to join lol.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I'm not kidding, Agua. You're vice president!

Add this to your sig, pal:

Vice president of the Patinator-led "We Hate Sakurai" club. Motto? "Delay it again, and a grenade gets shoved down your pants, Sakurai." Yes, it's for real.

M'kays? Or maybe shorten it a bit. Meh.

ProudNTSC

Smash Cadet
Bomberman revealed tomarrow would be a GREAT opology. I dont like the idea of a "lets hate Sakurai" club, cause without him there would not be this game...whatever decade we get it.

krabbymcnabby

Smash Cadet
we finaly have a proper first post in the bomberman thread.

in my the a moves in the movesets you have are spot on but the b moves... i rekon they should be more in line with the classic games

b - picks up a bomb press a to throw it (works as a item)
b> - kicks a bomb at a good speed
up B - bomber man puts a bomb at his feet. it explodes sending bomber up
down b - bomber man plants a big bomb with a big explosion

Wow, are u my brain my moveset was exactly the same

Bomberman would PWN all
Bomberman for brawl

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai is a tart. Real men don't delay legendary games.

Ok, Pat. I'll put that in my sig, although I'll want to shorten it a little.

YoshiAngemon

Smash Cadet
I'm all for Bomberman being in Brawl, too! If 2008 is the year that Bomberman's popularity explodes in a fiery eruption, then not only will we get Bomberman for Brawl, but Bomberman Jetters will also be dubbed by a really great Anime Company, like FUNimation! I watched the whole series of Bomberman Jetters, subbed on Youtube, and it is great!

From neighboring planets to the farthest reaches of the universe, We'll be there. JETTERS!

Patinator

Smash Champion
lol wut? This may make the whole idea dumb, but um... No.

Thread = insta-close.

Me = probably banned for a day or two.

...You can if ya want. I handle the most important matters like filing paperz. You make the threads, vice-prez.

(...)

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
LOL. I see I'm not the only one that's disappointed in Sakurai as of late, though I wouldn't go so far as to join an anti-Sakurai club. :p

It still baffles me that while Japan only has to wait an additional week they make us here in North America wait a whole another month - and that Europe and Oceania STILL have no release date listed... How did we go from two weeks after the Japanese release date to well over a month after the fact? And why does it almost always take so freaking long to get games over to the PAL regions? Super Mario Galaxy was released in ALL regions within the month of November, so why can't the Big N provide a generally universal release period for the game which is likely to be the Wii's biggest title (within the foreseeable future, at least)? Ah well... It did receive a perfect score from Famitsu magazine, so I suppose we can rest easy that when we actually receive the game (whenever that may be...) that we'll be in for true gaming greatness (like we didn't know that already).

At any rate, here's hoping the B-Man does in fact make his explosive debut in Smash.

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
...Okay, so who wants to join my "I hate Sakurai" club? Next member's vice prez.

...Perhaps he'll reveal a third party again to make up for it tomorrow.
I'll join. A club like that should have been made ages ago. I hope you aren't kidding. I want to join lol.
You guys can't be serious. Instead of acting like immature, ungrateful dumb****s, why don't you be grateful that Sakurai is putting so much time and effort into creating the perfect game for you all? Instead of acting like *****. I hate Sakurai club? You guys keep sitting on your imaginary high pedestals.

Lil B' man for Brawl.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
The delay sucks. I have no clue when I'm getting this game, and it looks like I'll have to wait until September, after my summer holiday. But guys don't hate on Sakurai. This guy is busting his balls to make the game perfect and I'm 100% positive it will be worth any wait.

As for Bomberman, this thread has literally ground to a halt in terms of discussion. We've covered everything. Jan 31 we'll know if it was for nothing.

Patinator

Smash Champion
...Actually, we ARE just kidding around, Great Tama... I mean, I'm sure everyone's dissapointed that Brawl's delayed. But only people matching the descriptions in your post whine about it. At least, seriously.

:p

And N9NE, Lord Deathborne, you guys have points too. Brawl seems that it'll be the best game for Wii. Period. Famitsu's rated six other games 40/40, two of them LoZ: Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker. So Brawl's as good as those games...

So anyone want to talk about, y'know, Bomberman a little bit? :lol:

Patinator

Smash Champion
Yeah, good idea! Two could be what he does upon completing a level in Bomberman Hero: raising his arms with ^^ happy anime eyes, saying "I did it!".

And for his third, he could do a small jump and spin, then raise his arm with ^^ eyes like when you get an Elemental Stone in TSA!. But we need one that really shows off the mean side of Bomberman...

HE COULD USE THE POWER OF ONE FINGER, LAWL! Jk...

ProudNTSC

Smash Cadet
Yeah, good idea! Two could be what he does upon completing a level in Bomberman Hero: raising his arms with ^^ happy anime eyes, saying "I did it!".

And for his third, he could do a small jump and spin, then raise his arm with ^^ eyes like when you get an Elemental Stone in TSA!. But we need one that really shows off the mean side of Bomberman...

HE COULD USE THE POWER OF ONE FINGER, LAWL! Jk...
:Bomberman looks at his hands: "I..I.. DONT HAVE ANY FINGERS! HOW COULD THIS BE!" :blows up and KOs everyone on the stage:

Ok, a mean one. How about he faces the camera with some angry attitude eyes, holding a bomb, tossing it up and catching it twice?

ProudNTSC

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah... Bomberman has balls for hands. :p

That's a good idea right there.

(I have the feeling these have been said before... O_O)
Eh..I had the feeling too, but I cant find this "list" they had a long time a go. if I could see it, I could add somthing to it!

"I’ll do it! I’m doing it!"

...I never say anything like that.

(classic)

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I could have thought of a better special moveset than you did on the first page, if he gets in he wouldn't just use the regular bombs.

ProudNTSC

Smash Cadet
LOL WUT?

10Knees
Oh how soon we forget Staffy. My quote was a reference to him. (Look him up on the dojo.)

(and sorry, I was afk for a while)

But yeah, we got remote, red, motion sensing, ability to make bigger bombs, kick, throw, plant..so much more he can do.

When (emphisis on when) we get the game, I will pwn my best friend's Pickachu online with Bomberman! MWAHAHHA!

Top Bottom