• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Me. And er... Olimar only had a few 9 year old idiots hating him.
I've seen several threads that have taken a negative view to Olimar's inclusion. I even saw someone say that Olimar was worse then the items returning update.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Mm-hmm. About... 25 Olimar hate-threads.

Tsk, tsk, tsk... People want a character update. They got one. Beggers can't be choosers!

Of course, if we see any Bomberman-hating threads post-confirmation...

*Cracks knuckles* DIVE-BOMB!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Any Bomberman haters post confirmation I'll strive to beat thoroughly online with Bomberman.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Bah, they couldnt hope to try that, and I might make a B-Man hate thread if he gets in... but only under certain circumstances.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I've seen several threads that have taken a negative view to Olimar's inclusion. I even saw someone say that Olimar was worse then the items returning update.
Most of them are probably just bitter that it wasn't their favorite character that was confirmed and might just be taking it out on Olimar.

I don't know where all those olimar haters came from otherwise....

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I was just using those two as examples, they could be fans of any character and be bitter it wasn't them updated.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Lol, the haters probably come from the fact that Olimar never really fought himself, but used his Pikmen for all the dirty work. (Except for his puny little punch...)

That punch will be God tier. [/sarcasm]

Well, I love Olimar, so I'm happy about this update.

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
I really love the Pikmin games and think Olimar is an awesome character, but I really hate that he's included in brawl. Oh well, congratulations anyways to those who wanted him, I'm not gonna get all bitter and hateful or anything.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I've seen a couple supposed 'leaks' that say Bomberman is in the game. I know we can't believe them yet, but here's hoping they turn out to be right about Bomberman.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
I've seen a couple supposed 'leaks' that say Bomberman is in the game. I know we can't believe them yet, but here's hoping they turn out to be right about Bomberman.
Where are these leaks? Please post the links so I can check them out.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm just talking about the supposed roster leaks that are popping up in this site. I've seen Bomberman's name a couple times. Of course they could be pure crap.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
I'm just talking about the supposed roster leaks that are popping up in this site. I've seen Bomberman's name a couple times. Of course they could be pure crap.
Dang, that's a kick in the head. I was hoping to see some new fake Bomberman in Brawl pics, like the one in the first post.

EDIT: Or real Bomberman in Brawl pics. That would be cool, too. lol

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
That Prima roster looks like my dream roster.

Apart from the lack of Bomberman.

And Fulgore lol

IllidR

Smash Champion
Bombsquad! Assseeeemmbblee!

Bomberman is now in fray of the Character Battles in the games forum. Let us make sure our champion triumphs and makes it to the next round.

To the polls!

ProudNTSC

Smash Cadet
Prima's supposed char list is not true.
Yeah, I could see just another troller using the fact that Primas making a guide as a cover for his fake roster. Sides, it must be fake, for it has no Bomberman. ;)

I would love to be part of the BombSquad, btw.

P.S. Im no newb to forums, let alone computers, but I cant put an image in my sig. It also says "Allow

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yeah, I could see just another troller using the fact that Primas making a guide as a cover for his fake roster. Sides, it must be fake, for it has no Bomberman. ;)

I would love to be part of the BombSquad, btw.

P.S. Im no newb to forums, let alone computers, but I cant put an image in my sig. It also says "Allow Code [B]No" [/B]at the bottom. What do I have to do to change that?[/QUOTE]
Check your profile settings.
Also, PM the guy with the 1st post to join :)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Imagine next week, or on the last week before Japanese release, we get a Megaman and Bomberman double update.

O.
my.
lord.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Voted. Everyone else should too. Dedede's beating Bomberman just like the last character battle.

Top Bottom