• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Now that fearless leader supposedly is back (let's not jump to conclusions now though...), I suppose I'd better PM Stryks to have him update my description in his War of the Clubs comic thread - which reminds me: Be sure to support the comic. Stryks and others (possibly including RDK) are putting a lot work into it, so be sure to show them some support. You can find it here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3613272#post3613272

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
RDK putting a lot of work into it? Stryk's is the only one making it.

And I wasn't being sarcastic.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion

Okay, so maybe I should have stated that differently, as Stryks is in fact doing MOST of the work... However, it is a collaborative effort - Stryks said so himself.

Also, do you get some sort of self-fulfillment acting like a complete douche bag? I'm promoting the comic primarily for Stryks in the first place... Some people...

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
What the **** is wrong with you? You said something wrong I corrected you. Stryk's is making this comic completely by himself, he is basing it off of events that have happened. What are you talking about?

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
What the **** is wrong with you? You said something wrong I corrected you. Stryk's is making this comic completely by himself, he is basing it off of events that have happened. What are you talking about?
Correcting me, eh?

Actually, I'm doing a lot of the backgrounds in Photoshop, since Stryks said he sucks at that.
Didn't think so.

For future reference, "correcting" people with a stuck up know-it-all attitude tends not to be well received. Just so you know...

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
"RDK putting a lot of work into it? Stryk's is the only one making it."

O yhea "stuck up know-it-all"'ness is pouring out of me /sarcasm

Stop being such a prick in the future.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion

O yhea "stuck up know-it-all"'ness is pouring out of me /sarcasm

Stop being such a prick in the future.
Erm... You did see RDK's above post, right? Never mind. It's just not worth it to argue with a asshat like you. And you might do well to take some of your own advice, considering you drew first blood with your little snide remark... This one, in case you forgot:

motsalogeL

Smash Lord

I know I was wrong but you are accusing me of being a stuck up know it all, but how the **** is that a side remark? Jesus Christ stop trying to start **** up.

RDK

Smash Hero
Guys, guys, calm down. Jesus. I don't want Gimpy to come over to this thread and insta-lock it because you're fighting.

Lego, it was just a misunderstandig.

Stryks

Smash Hero
WOAH WOAH WOAH WTF GUYS CALM DOWN!

Seriously, guys ur all right, Im doing the whole drawing thing, but Im also getting info on other threads that I dont know much off, like the **** staff and such, and I dont even know who got banned or not in the ridley wars, im getting info...

and RDK is gonna help me out with the bgs, even tough I already made some, Im hoping he can add more detail to the stuff than just a plain yellow wall...

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
AWWW! How cute! Now, kiss and make up!
Yeah, that's it... Now take off your shirts...

Ahem...
Anyway, back on topic...
RDK, could you put a link to my moveset in the first post? You know, it could help people see how awesome Bomberman is... Yeah!

EDIT: Wow, 13 minutes to type this up. I think it's time for someone to get to sleep...
Isn't it spam to post the fact you marked someone for spam?
RDK PERMAbanned? You better hurry up and link me, before it's too late!

RDK

Smash Hero
AWWW! How cute! Now, kiss and make up!
Yeah, that's it... No take off your shirts...

Ahem...
Anyway, back on topic...
RDK, could you put a link to my moveset in the first post? You know, it could help people see how awesome Bomberman is... Yeah!
I actually thought about doing that instead of putting everyone's movesets on the first page. It made it look too much like a wall of text.

I'll go ahead and make a member moveset section and put yours under it, but someone needs to go back into the old thread and finde everyone's movesets, like Fliptroopa, Napps, etc.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Hey, guys. Who missed me? I really enjoyed all the spam on the last couple of pages.:embarrass

Anyways, nice moveset, Cube. I like the dash attack lol.

binki4

Smash Apprentice
the bomerman threat it was radical awmsome i wanna join the bomb squad when megaman not in brawl i this thread because i play some of bomberman games years ago but for now i want to see bomberman in brawl for now just 18 days till it realease in japan

Top Bottom