• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Fox does have some magnet that pulls in the hype from the back room. He probably moved up, because you know...dem tourney results.

Wait, nevermind.
"Wait, nevermind" is right.

The tourney results thread hasn't been updated (not even half-updated) since hmmm how long?

3 Months.

D

Deleted member

Actually, I was just going by what I've seen posted in the character rankings thread.

Edit: And yeah, I know it hasn't been updated since July. I also haven't seen any major wins for Fox since then, either.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Truthfully, I think Ike and Yoshi will break mid-tier this time around. Bowser's gonna plummet...

And I think there's hope yet for Sonic, Browny. But, yeah...2008 mindsets are hard to kill. :\

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Ike > Peach would be like a what, 12 points difference changed in combination of Ike rising and Peach dropping? I don't have time to check, got to run to class now. But it's why I said I'd lose hope in most of the BBR if that happened/happens.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Oh wow.

Or Zelda decided she no longer wanted to be the ***** of Hyrule tier.
I was just going to say that! She shouldnt be anyway. Shes low. Not bottom at all.

Im still a bit disappointed about the the Pit hype and Zelda bashing, honestly ;_;. Especially the former one. Pit must drop at least 4 spots.

:052:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
There are some spread out.

I know both of us are not going to go searching for either lol\

Oh yeah almost forgot -> :053:

Since we are throwing things out there Falcon is going to Mid Tier!

:trollface: or maybe this pokemon is more fitting :053:

D

Deleted member

I was just going to say that! She shouldnt be anyway. Shes low. Not bottom at all.

Im still a bit disappointed about the the Pit hype and Zelda bashing, honestly ;_;. Especially the former one. Pit must drop at least 4 spots.

:052:
Yeah, I agree with you about Zelda. I don't see why people think she's so bad. I mean....she's not exactly the ripest peach of low tier, but she's not rotting either.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yeah, I agree with you about Zelda. I don't see why people think she's so bad. I mean....she's not exactly the ripest peach of low tier, but she's not rotting either.
Zelda won't be leaving as a link isn't doing his job. I mean how could you let your princess be dragged down into your tier vs. your worst enemy.

:053:

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Ike has been dropping kind of like DK every tier list. Ike going up will just be him being closer to his original position.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yea the tier is to reflect the changing meta-game so his original position is harder to attain in this time of the metagame.

Aibou

Smash Master
Zelda is horrible. Bottom 5 at most. She's can only hope to be better than Ganon, Link, Jiggs, and MAYBE Samus.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
!_!
*cries for peach*

I... I...
couldn't stop it guys... I tried
...This worries me slightly

Hmmm

I know! Peach for low tier! Yea that makes sense, she's so bad, put her in Low Tier so she can enter Low tier tourneys! I'm sure she won't **** the absolute **** out of Low Tier! Perfectly balanced!

Mmmm...

In all seriousness, its probably Fox who's zooming up - DMG hates Fox, the idea of Fox being above Peach would make DP Bob-omb the Tier list thread and Shaya...wait, you like Peach Shaya?
Hang on - you three? In a team? Agreeing on something?????
I want to see this darn tier list already :x

Sonic's above peach. You heard it here first.
Oh my word I hope not, Sonic is TERRIBLE

I just had a bad though.

I remembered the BBR character topics...talking about how Peach was the only character in her area that hadn't taken down a good MK...while characters like Ike and Ness had...

I swear, if I see Peach below Ike or Ness I'm giving up hope on the vast majority of the BBR. Particularly the EC, seeing as they were the idiots who gave Pit his raise, and Ike below Lucas.
This reminds me - I'm actually curious as to which characters (around Peach's tier) have beaten/outplaced top MK's consistantly
Cause I don't actually know :embarrass
DK? Luigi? Fox? Wolf?
Can someone enlighten me?

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
I honestly dont know Miles. Not all sonic mains think he should go lower (the highest of his limit being the top of low tier), its just some of them thats deadset against sonic actually being mid tier. I have no idea why :(

Im neutral on this though. :s

*goes back to lurking*

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
Sonic is currently mid tier...isn't he? Like as far as I know low tier starts at F with bowser/ness being considered for low tier tournaments.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar

You dont have to tell me you have edited. I see everything. :)

Also, that is very likely. Just like Pit, they have probably discovered how incredibly good his planking is with that Uair and amazing recovery, not to mention his SideB can one-hit KO!!!! He will probably even get his own tier. His position will be faaar from MK though. He's that good.

Oh, and he has a great Final Smash!

Enough with the Pit hate, please :lick: We get it, lol. Lots of people have been ranting about it since the last list which was over 6 months ago >_<. Move on, and get over it. The next list is coming out soon anyway.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Sonic deserves a higher spot on the lowtier and I think Ness should rise to the bottom of middle tier.
Sonic just isn't middle tier material, he is far too reliant on the players ability than character traits.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Hmm. I don't think Sonic is that bad. Keep in mind folks when you discuss a characters skill and placing it's also about dubz too. Which Sonic is very viable imo.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
looool if it is Fox. No wonder DMG and SL84 were so upset about it earlier if so. I posted like, 5 sentences saying I thought fox was good and they each gave like, 5 paragraph responses.

My completely uninformed guess though is Ness and then Shiek for pulling the pit.

@v up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom