• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Lol what could you possibly be talking about? There isn't any record of me editing :p

Yes if it will cause drama, like a new episode of some amazing show release today thank you.

The tension is rising!

An actual Edit (for Yaay): I know what the enemy is! Ganon has risen passed all mid-tiers due to unknown reasons (similar to Pit's last rise!)

You dont have to tell me you have edited. I see everything. :)

Also, that is very likely. Just like Pit, they have probably discovered how incredibly good his planking is with that Uair and amazing recovery, not to mention his SideB can one-hit KO!!!! He will probably even get his own tier. His position will be faaar from MK though. He's that good.

Oh, and he has a great Final Smash!

:053:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

You dont have to tell me you have edited. I see everything. :)

Also, that is very likely. Just like Pit, they have probably discovered how incredibly good his planking is with that Uair and amazing recovery, not to mention his SideB can one-hit KO!!!! He will probably even get his own tier. His position will be faaar from MK though. He's that good.

Oh, and he has a great Final Smash!

:053:
They will break the Alphabet again and put G tier on top!

:054:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't even care that much about the list, just get it out so we can get the next admissions thread underway. :p

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
@Auspher:

no.
Wrong thought process.

Here's another hint

SOMEONE DID THE PIT. And he shall be-eth the enemeth of thy armyth featureth dmgeth myselth and darketh peach.

Sonic is also now high tier.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
pokemon trainer........or ganon

also, shaya, is DMG telling the truth about you guys discovering something about a certain character than nobody that isn't in the BBR currently knows?

D

Deleted member

So, +4 for this unknown? More than likely, it's someone below Peach.

I would guess Fox or Sonic. -shrug-

You, DMG, and Dark Pch...together? wha?
Or Wolf. I can only dream. xD

It's actually Luigi. :p

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Or Wolf. I can only dream. xD

It's actually Luigi. :p
I dunno, I don't remember majority of the BBR caring for Wolf in particular, or Luigi for that matter.

I only say Fox because I remember Fox being a particular case where they kind of hyped him up? I might be mistaken.

Sonic kind of has hype, but he also has results to back it up as well.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Looking at it I'm guessing yea Fox or Sonic.

Or he can mean three is the charm and Peach dropped three and is basically the negative form of "The Pit"

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Looking at it I'm guessing yea Fox or Sonic.

Or he can mean three is the charm and Peach dropped three and is basically the negative form of "The Pit"
cutting and snipping some of the points here would be considered truth, of course some of the points aren't the truth.

some revision of tier list history would be my final clue on the matter.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I just had a bad though.

I remembered the BBR character topics...talking about how Peach was the only character in her area that hadn't taken down a good MK...while characters like Ike and Ness had...

I swear, if I see Peach below Ike or Ness I'm giving up hope on the vast majority of the BBR. Particularly the EC, seeing as they were the idiots who gave Pit his raise, and Ike below Lucas.

Let me guess: this new, "obviously-over-hyped-character-that-was-raised-on-'potential'-only-because-somebody-didn't-learn-their-lesson-from-Pit-and-that-anybody-with-a-brain-knows-that-potential-means-NOTHING-in-a-tier-list" character was raised up due to EC players. That seems to be a common trend.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
cutting and snipping some of the points here would be considered truth, of course some of the points aren't the truth.

some revision of tier list history would be my final clue on the matter.
DK will drop 4 spots again... sigh...

or zelda is the worst character now

I swear, if I see Peach below Ike or Ness I'm giving up hope on the vast majority of the BBR. Particularly the EC, seeing as they were the idiots who gave Pit his raise, and Ike below Lucas.

Let me guess: this new, "obviously-over-hyped-character-that-was-raised-on-'potential'-only-because-somebody-didn't-learn-their-lesson-from-Pit-and-that-anybody-with-a-brain-knows-that-potential-means-NOTHING-in-a-tier-list" character was raised up due to EC players. That seems to be a common trend.
I don't recall EC being the ones to hype pit. I thought it was more MW since KY and domo were wrecking teams 6+ months ago

Renki

Smash Journeyman
I recall it being EC as well, heh. I think one BBR member in particular super-hyped Pit, but then I guess some EC BBR members kind of followed suit. I think that's more or less how the story went.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Uh-oh I since an uncessary rise for Fox, as much as I would like him to rise the Foxes as a whole haven't really being doing anything besides TKD....

Well at least I'll be able to have a good laugh.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I don't remember even TKD doing much tbqh.

I sense an illogical "But I like Fox! :( " character rise, causing him to move up 4 spots, while Ike moves up 1 spot even though he has more people doing well with him.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I don't remember even TKD doing much tbqh.

I sense an illogical "But I like Fox! :( " character rise, causing him to move up 4 spots, while Ike moves up 1 spot even though he has more people doing well with him.
Most of Fox's top show-casings have been due to TKD.

But yea I can sense that coming on. We have some useful on Fox in TKD's Group but I don't think I'm allowed to leak anything :/

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
At least he's higher than Lucas then...

:052:
Actually, if he only goes up one, that might not be true. There is Bowser's drop to consider.

Either that, or he does place above Lucas, and then Yoshi comes out of nowhere and is placed above Ike.

*remembers BBR character topic about Yoshi*

Uh oh....

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
So does is it obvious that Fox is the one doing "The Pit"? I wonder if 12 viewing the Fox Boards (the most amount it's ever been) is a sign lol

Browny

Smash Hater
its not sonic rofl.

you guys really expect the BBR to swallow their pride enough and accept that he is that much better than their 08 impressions? top of low tier yeah but lol if he broke into mid tier.

D

Deleted member

Fox does have some magnet that pulls in the hype from the back room. He probably moved up, because you know...dem tourney results.

Wait, nevermind.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
its not sonic rofl.

you guys really expect the BBR to swallow their pride enough and accept that he is that much better than their 08 impressions? top of low tier yeah but lol if he broke into mid tier.
Change is possible.....

in some places...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom