• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
To tell you the truth, I know why he left the club. But we won't go there in this thread.

Back On Topic: Dang, should Ashley even have a shooting star as her down special?
PM me and tell me why he left, because I have idea rather then he didn't wanna get trolled and he couldn't take a little criticism. And leaving was gonna solve EVERYONE to stop hating Ashley.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
How often will she have special potions?
30% of the time sounds alright. :)

Her potions will be colored differently to correspond with the effect that potion will cause. Black is great fall speed, blue shrinks them, pink puts a flower on their head, and purple sends a small path of dark flames along the ground which will actually put the character on fire for a short period of time while doing damage per second.

If the potion isn't a special one, then the bottle will just shatter against anything it hits and will do modest damage (think Mario's fireball) on impact. Ashley can throw potions like Snake can throw his grenades. The soft throw, medium throw, and hard throw. :)

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord

Her potions will be colored differently to correspond with the effect that potion will cause. Black is great fall speed, blue shrinks them, pink puts a flower on their head, and purple sends a small path of dark flames along the ground which will actually put the character on fire for a short period of time while doing damage per second.

If the potion isn't a special one, then the bottle will just shatter against anything it hits and will do modest damage (think Mario's fireball) on impact. Ashley can throw potions like Snake can throw his grenades. The soft throw, medium throw, and hard throw. :)
So it's something like G&W's Judgement but potion throwing?

§leepy God

Smash Master

I love it, and it she don't even need Red for this attack, lol.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't know about you guys but this updates scared the hell out of me. Waluigi is not a Wario character, so it may seems that Ashley will be with Wario.

Edited: My first hope character's dead. T_T

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know about you guys but this updates scared the hell out of me. Waluigi is not a Wario character, so it may seems that Ashley will be with Wario.
Of course he is not a Wario character.

How many Wario games have Waluigi in them?

§leepy God

Smash Master
When are we getting a Wario AT? Waluigi is gone for good so that means a Wario AT will come next. Lets hope it's not Ashley, maybe Mike or Dribble and Spitz.

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
I think Kat & Ana would be a perfect AT. They could split up and go crazy with katana blades, since they're a little too young and small to be brawlers.

Since Ashley is 'evil' and older, she's more fitting for Brawl. And so, congratulations to you, I support Ashley now ever since I started coming to this site. ;)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think Kat & Ana would be a perfect AT. They could split up and go crazy with katana blades, since they're a little too young and small to be brawlers.
I agree with you on that.

Since Ashley is 'evil' and older, she's more fitting for Brawl. And so, congratulations to you, I support Ashley now ever since I started coming to this site. ;)
Welcome or should I say Ashley for Brawl. :)

§leepy God

Smash Master

Skip my idea, yours is better.

Oh and thanks for the support. Sorry about the mess that some of the people caused.

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
I never insult supporters. I might think that a character has 99.9% chance of not being a PC, but I will not flame anyone for it.

Mainly because you never know when fate may bite your bum while others point and laugh.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yea, supporting a character is fun, and you may never now.

On Topic: How is the Ashley move set so far?

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Whoa, when I saw those two ATs, I thought there was a third one, and I was thinking that it was Ashley. * whew*

Lovely

Smash Lord
A bat attack huh. I guess I see it coming from Ashley. Bats coming out of no where would be funny. :laugh:

Mogrika

Smash Apprentice
now waluigi is discarted and Ashley have more possibilities
Keep on dreaming, Waluigi is far more popular and important than Ashley, despite being a filler, if anything it deconfirms Ashley because it proves Sakurai is not adding minor ridiculous characters like Ashley as playables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom