• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Oblviously, supporting the inclusion of a specific fictional character in a videogame is a mortal sin.
Supporting Being dead set on the inclusion of a specific fictional character that has no chance in hell of making the cut in a videogame like Super Smash Bros. Brawl and subsequently having the hots for her despite the fact that she's like 8 years old IS a mortal sin in my book.

Glowsquid

Smash Journeyman
Supporting Being dead set on the inclusion of a specific fictional character that has no chance in hell of making the cut in a videogame like Super Smash Bros. Brawl and subsequently having the hots for her despite the fact that she's like 8 years old IS a mortal sin in my book.

Oh, I might agree with you on that.

Not all Ashley supporters are like that, thought. We shouldn't start generalizing.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Being dead set on the inclusion of a specific fictional character that has no chance in hell of making the cut in a videogame like Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wrong, you cannot state this as a fact so shuddap instead of being a smartass.

and subsequently having the hots for her despite the fact that she's like 8 years old IS a mortal sin in my book.
Tell that to the one who is doing this, cuz not all of us think the same way.

At least we have more to go by than just TEH MUZAK...
well we have at least one character representing her franchise in the game. There are a lot out there who can only wish for that.

;)

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Mike jones is the guy from star tropics right=?

see what i mean?. A lot of hypocrisy in the forums lately.. how can this guy come here and say all this verbal garbage, when he supports mike jones?.

Geeez.

I dont think he supporters him as a character that is likely to get into brawl, or the fact that he deserves to be in brawl (If he did I would likely know about him) Which, seems to be the case here.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I feel the same way as you friend, I might stop postingin this thread myself.
That's what I would do, but I can't let this thread die so it sucks to be me when the people that comes around saying the same argument over and over again.

yes i agree she can use magic i guess
Her Magic attack could include stars, lightning, fire, and dark magic.

No chance in hell?!?! Now your just being over your head. You know what, forget it. It's not worth repeating my self over again. You clearly don't understand why we support Ashley, so forget it.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Mike jones is the guy from star tropics right=?

see what i mean?. A lot of hypocrisy in the forums lately.. how can this guy come here and say all this verbal garbage, when he supports mike jones?.

Geeez.
Yeah, like Marina Liteyears will ever make it in over Ashley. This guy is a joke.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Says a Mike Jones supporter :rolleyes:
Mike Jones was an American Only game star, plus he could serve as one of the few obscure retro characters or a WTF! character. Ashley's not retro, not American only, and very obscure(hasn't even had relevance to a single game).

Oh, I might agree with you on that.

Not all Ashley supporters are like that, thought. We shouldn't start generalizing.
Actually, it's a fairly common stereotype because of alot of posts from a select from of Ashley members.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
As soon as you accept the truth your supporting really sucky characters that have no chance in Brawl...period...as well
Really sucky characters that have no chance in Brawl? Way to pass off your opinion as fact. Again.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It's gettin very old, as if they can change our minds about her being in brawl.
Thank you. Thank you for that statement. We are supporting a character we like, as for some, to be in Brawl.

It's really old to argue about this character has no chance blah blah blah. Because we don't care, Ashley is a cool character and that's why a lot of people support her.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
they need to get a life. I went in once in the masterchief thread to tell them how stupid it was to want him in brawl and then never went back. Say your opinion and then scram if you dont belong.

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
Thank you. Thank you for that statement. We are supporting a character we like, as for some, to be in Brawl.

It's really old to argue about this character has no chance blah blah blah. Because we don't care, Ashley is a cool character and that's why a lot of people support her.
Then don't say another character has no chance unless you want that said about your character...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Then don't say another character has no chance unless you want that said about your character...
Have you not seen the Cloud thread or just about any characters that didn't have a big role or a star role in the game.

They don't read what the character is or the background of how sweet the character is, so they do this to just about any character that didn't make the poles.

Thanks to the game getting delayed, eveyone has turned crazy and pirate just about any thread they don't like.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Meh, I think you should just ignore people dude, it's getting annoying to argue :\

Though I havent been on the boards lately, Im still tired of arguing

§leepy God

Smash Master
Meh, I think you should just ignore people dude, it's getting annoying to argue :\

Though I havent been on the boards lately, Im still tired of arguing
Easier said then done. :(

When a number of people come to a thread and interrupt the dissuction it's really hard to stay on topic.

Back On Topic: What special is her shooting star attack should be?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Easier said then done. :(

When a number of people come to a thread and interrupt the dissuction it's really hard to stay on topic.

Back On Topic: What special is her shooting star attack should be?
*Checks official Ashley movelist*

Shooting star attack? Is this a new one you just made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom