• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Because we stayed on postives. Ashley for Brawl!!! Then, Ashley for top or high tier!!!

RDK

Smash Hero

These pics from the "Death of A.S.H.L.E.Y." saga will also be included in the comix.

RDK

Smash Hero
I dunno. I mean...the song title is "Ashley's Theme". I have no idea what teh muzak has to do with her.
You guys don't know about "X for Brawl"? For shame.

Wu Tang, post the link to the official thread.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Teh Musak is the only reason why this thread was created, because of the music update with Ashley's theme.
I've heard this comment so much, I am getting sick of it. The previous Ashley thread was created in Augest but nobody poseted due to not enough Warioware fans going to the SWF Brawl discussion.

Anyone that nevered played Warioware wouldn't knowof the characters background, also the powers have.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace

Joecool

Smash Journeyman
I've heard this comment so much, I am getting sick of it. The previous Ashley thread was created in Augest but nobody poseted due to not enough Warioware fans going to the SWF Brawl discussion.

Anyone that nevered played Warioware wouldn't knowof the characters background, also the powers have.
Ok so there was an Ashley thread b4 her update so what are these haters talking about?

§leepy God

Smash Master
I'm going to ask this question.

WHAT DO YOU HATERS FROM US!!!

I can't take guys anymore. You won't let us support at all because your always alive. It's all your fault, just jump off a cliff and die already. I'm really getting pissed off by this.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ok so there was an Ashley thread b4 her update so what are these haters talking about?
They don't know. It wasn't a big discussion in the Ashley thread. So they think just because the update we think she's in Brawl, and they attack us for no reason. To tell you the truth, they shouldn't attack us at all. It's just supporting a character, what's the big deal.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They don't know. It wasn't a big discussion in the Ashley thread. So they think just because the update we think she's in Brawl, and they attack us for no reason. To tell you the truth, they shouldn't attack us at all. It's just supporting a character, what's the big deal.
It's thought that, because it's the truth.

Joecool

Smash Journeyman
LOL They attack us like this is the next presidential election or somthing.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I actually visited that X thread. It sucked as a parody thread and as a character thread. The first post was so disappointing it was amazing the thread actually got any support, but I guess its because theres lots of peeps out there that do not like our witch or us for that matter.

Figures.

To Biggie: I'm still waiting for that "X" character description and moveset.

Ashley for Brawl.

RDK

Smash Hero
I actually visited that X thread. It sucked as a parody thread and as a character thread. The first post was so dissapointing it was amazing the thread actually got any support, but I guess its because theres lots of peeps out there that do not like our witch or us for that matter.

Figures.

Ashley for Brawl.
There is an amazing detailed moveset on the current page.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
I actually visited that X thread. It sucked as a parody thread and as a character thread. The first post was so disappointing it was amazing the thread actually got any support, but I guess its because theres lots of peeps out there that do not like our witch or us for that matter.

Figures.

Ashley for Brawl.
Moveset: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3481936&postcount=142

He's the pilot of a ship, it's the only sensible conclusion since his game was the precursor to StarFox.

By the way, what gives you the right to call us trolls when you trolled about Geno, AND trolled the X thread. Did you know Club Ashley is a spinoff of Club Ridley? Megatron said it himself. You'd be a hypocrite to even try me.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Moveset: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3481936&postcount=142

He's the pilot of a ship, it's the only sensible conclusion since his game was the precursor to StarFox.

By the way, what gives you the right to call us trolls when you trolled about Geno, AND trolled the X thread. Did you know Club Ashley is a spinoff of Club Ridley? Megatron said it himself. You'd be a hypocrite to even try me.
What gives me the right to call you guys trolls? Well gee, you guys ARE trolls. :rolleyes:

BTW, the X thread is a pure troll thread. A wasteland of spam and lulz.

You really are a hypocrite. =o)

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
OKKK why is X being discussed in here?
Beats me, I think RDK brought him up.
What gives me the right to call you guys trolls? Well gee, you guys ARE trolls. :rolleyes:

BTW, the X thread is a pure troll thread. A wasteland of spam and lulz.

You really are a hypocrite. =o)
Why? Because I respond to RDK? I never flamed anyone in here that hasn't provoked me- for example, you.

How do you know?

Says "Person who trolled about Geno and the X Thread".

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It depends on how big she is. She should be the same size as Mario. I do wonder if she has a projectile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom