• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
I sort of was thinking like if red held the super scope and such for you. ^^; But it probably wouldent work. I couldent imagine the idea of Red going nutts with the Golden Hammer. And plus with the moveset givin he couldent really hold things while transforming.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I sort of was thinking like if red held the super scope and such for you. ^^; But it probably wouldent work. I couldent imagine the idea of Red going nutts with the Golden Hammer. And plus with the moveset givin he couldent really hold things while transforming.
The Golden Hammer would look soo funney if Red wield it. I would die laughing if that happen.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Or the cracker launcher >>;. But ya that was my basic idea. I thought it might be neat by the idea that while your running around she runs normally just with alittle flying demon next to her holding it eh? Makes her more unique?

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
I hope red isnt going to be used has a deflecter like toad with peach
LoL. I think if bowser was lunging at me with a foward A smash, the last thing I would do is hold out my puny companion to take the hit. Im not a jerk like Peach!

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
I did not say you were flaming, I said the things around here are immature, I wasn't pointing at any one person and blaming them for it. From both sides and multiple people, together, bring this thread to a complete mess.

Your points are heard, you feel Mona is a more important Warioware rep, which I would actually have to agree with. However, not all of the time importance has to do with a characters inclusion. Take a look at Geno and Toad. Toad is certainly more important to the overall series than Geno will ever be. However Toad is one of peach's moves and Geno has a (good) chance of being a playable character.

I cannot stop their whining, I cannot stop the obvious trolls (not pointing fingers here), I cannot make this thread a civil discussion and I cannot keep this thread on topic, and that's what my post was getting at.
What has Toad done for the Mario series that was historically revelant? Obviously Geno must of done something (Make the star catching plot that is a staple for many Mario games, star as one of the main characters in the first Mario RPG and last game of the SNES) historically revelant. He also was an easter egg in Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga because of his long awaited, fan requested reapearence.

If you really want to debate Gen with me, don't pull the he's not revelant to the Mario series. Besides, Shiek appeared in one game of the series and is confirmed in Brawl and Melee(artwork leak).

ALSO, Pichu has NO revelence to the game except for being something to catch or whatever, and in the anime all it does is have an appearence. In the Movie Shorts, the anime guys tried to make Pichu a new Pikachu but utterly failed. Pachirisu is going to have to go through with it, I bet.

Anyways, how'd we get to Geno?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
What has Toad done for the Mario series that was historically revelant? Obviously Geno must of done something (Make the star catching plot that is a staple for many Mario games, star as one of the main characters in the first Mario RPG and last game of the SNES) historically revelant. He also was an easter egg in Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga because of his long awaited, fan requested reapearence.

If you really want to debate Gen with me, don't pull the he's not revelant to the Mario series. Besides, Shiek appeared in one game of the series and is confirmed in Brawl and Melee(artwork leak).

ALSO, Pichu has NO revelence to the game except for being something to catch or whatever, and in the anime all it does is have an appearence. In the Movie Shorts, the anime guys tried to make Pichu a new Pikachu but utterly failed. Pachirisu is going to have to go through with it, I bet.

Lol. Feeling ok Wutang? I think you posted this spam in the wrong thread. :)

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Only thing I hope is for the match go up in Wifi play, (if that's still the way to unlock character). I wounder how hard it will be to unlock Ashley?

yeah me too but how will you unlock a character while you are playing on line?

That was a pain to do, I hope Brawl doesn't make match counts to unlock anything.
yeah same here

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
yeah me too but how will you unlock a character while you are playing on line?
Good question, maybe if somebody see a character they don't have, they will automatily have them. It would be funney if you can buy characters with coins, but that's not going to happen at this rate, but it would be nice though.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Don't we all. :chuckle:

But what will Snake say when Ashley appears on his stage?
I made this already:

*Cell Rings*

Snake: Otacon; Who this creepy little girl?

Otacon: Her name is Ashley; watch out for her little devil Snake. It transforms into what she wants and she will strike terror into her victims.

Snake: So she has an assistant, I will just make sure she can't use it.

Otacon: That wasn't the worse part; she make potions out of people, and she has own voodoo doll to terrorize for fun.

Snake: Ugh, this little girl has evil in her soul.

Otacon: Just make sure you don't get caught by her mind games, also don't let her next potion be you.

*Turn Off*

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman

.... Forget I even mentioned him.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Well sakurai stated some days ago that the moment you get online... the game will automatically unlock the characters you fight online.... he said thats inevitable.....

Im seriously thinking if i will resist the temptation of finishing at least the subspace before going lone... taking in consideration that will take me some days... and everyone will be brawling online already :D

who knows who knows.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
yes i agree with you
Just remember, power, skills and luck is to win. Ashley for top tier, (and for Brawl. :))

Well sakurai stated some days ago that the moment you get online... the game will automatically unlock the characters you fight online.... he said thats inevitable.....

Im seriously thinking if i will resist the temptation of finishing at least the subspace before going lone... taking in consideration that will take me some days... and everyone will be brawling online already :D

who knows who knows.
I would be shocked if I saw Ashley online and don't know how to unlock her my self. I see Sakurai did the right thing when he added that you will face the person you don't have yet. It's good to start out finishing the game then go online.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Hello my fellow Ashley buds, how's it going?

Anyways, Ashley being top tier? I would say she would be the same tier as Zelda, but higher than her.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
do we really need luck?
Somebody might make a mistake and fall of the cliff. Happen to a lot of people in the tournaments, sad isn't it. :(

Hello my fellow Ashley buds, how's it going?

Anyways, Ashley being top tier? I would say she would be the same tier as Zelda, but higher than her.
A peaceful day, I've waited for that a long time. Just talking about the SSE and what would Snake say when he meet's Ashley.

But Zelda's bottom of the seventh. Oh well, what a hardcore smasher going to do. :chuckle:

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Lol. Feeling ok Wutang? I think you posted this spam in the wrong thread. :)
What does Toad have to do with anything? He has more importance in the Mario series than Geno. Anyways Geno fans are all anal about the small appearance in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

So if you wanna argue obscurities you need to look at your own fantasy roster.

Don't blame me for putting this topic off topic. Megatron brings Geno out of nowhere, just to troll.

Wutang, what does "X" look like? Can you describe him/her? Is the player actually "X" or is "X" a pilot? Until you can give concrete evidence of just what or who "X" is, your comparison is not valid, especially when it was stated that "X" wouldn't recieve a stage.
My comparison in no way invalid just because of what X is. It's the song comparisons. Megatron stated that Ashley's theme was famous because it appeared in a game not in the Wario Ware series. X's tunnel theme appeared in a bunch of things, so by his logic X should be in. Don't cling on to such trivial details. By the way, didn't you say to not post spam?

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Somebody might make a mistake and fall of the cliff. Happen to a lot of people in the tournaments, sad isn't it. :(

A peaceful day, I've waited for that a long time. Just talking about the SSE and what would Snake say when he meet's Ashley.

But Zelda's bottom of the seventh. Oh well, what a hardcore smasher going to do. :chuckle:
oh i got ya oh well then good luck^_^

§leepy God

Smash Master
I made this already:

*Cell Rings*

Snake: Otacon; Who this creepy little girl?

Otacon: Her name is Ashley; watch out for her little devil Snake. It transforms into what she wants and she will strike terror into her victims.

Snake: So she has an assistant, I will just make sure she can't use it.

Otacon: That wasn't the worse part; she make potions out of people, and she has own voodoo doll to terrorize for fun.

Snake: Ugh, this little girl has evil in her soul.

Otacon: Just make sure you don't get caught by her mind games, also don't let her next potion be you.

*Turn Off*

Funney. :laugh:

But it depends if Ashley's attacks are fast and good to use to be Top Tier or not.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It depends on what you mean by funney. Ha ha, or that's just wrong funney.

yeah me too
I'll main Ashley, but it wouldn't hurt her to have a beast load of combos; well not as much as Kirby. :chuckle:

Peach is very high up in the tier list, she'll probably be even higher in this game. I hope Ashley isn't overrated like Fox or Marth...
Oh gawd, Fox was used too much. It was hard killing him if you know how to use him. I hope Ashley isn't an overrated or cheap character to use.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Peach is very high up in the tier list, she'll probably be even higher in this game. I hope Ashley isn't overrated like Fox or Marth...
The evil words Fox in Melee strikes my heart when he beat my Ness. :(

Oh well, Ashley will be a good to use, (hopefully easier than Zelda). But with a few weak ponits.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
well female characters have a nice combo attacks
Peach and Sheik being the best combo female characters, they got my attention. Samus has great number of combos, but it's harder to set it up than the two I just mention. How many combos should Ashley have?

Ashley will be a good to use, (hopefully easier than Zelda). But with a few weak ponits.
I only think because she's light. I need more weak ponit ideas.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Not really what im gonna do reinact (sp?) what has happend over the last months here on SWF, I may change things a bit, and even revive old 'battles' just for the sake of the comic... but even when brawl is released ill porbably still continue it just for fun...

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
lol nice nice one...

well most of the hype will end in mid january, when more than a half of those characters will get deconfirmed!!! but meanwhile it could be a lot of fun jajaja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom