• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I have seen the light now, Ashley not for Brawl. Make way for Mona or Jimmy.T, but she could still be a nice AT.
*Brainwashing* Ashley for Brawl! Ashley for Brawl! Ashley for Brawl!

Great, now GTFO and go to their corresponding threads.
I hope you know what he meant. It was a trick quote.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Why doesn't he just go to the Mona thread and stop trolling and "backseat modding" every chance he gets? :chuckle:
Thats a real good question. Why aren't the people who are so high on Mona frequenting their own support thread? It didn't get locked did it?

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Why doesn't he just go to the Mona thread and stop trolling and "backseat modding" every chance he gets? :chuckle:
I can't believe that you actually hate him JUST because he thinks Ashley will be an AT. He's not even trolling, he's expressing his opinion.
I know, but some people claim that the Mona thread was "OMGZ TROLLED TWO HELLZORZ!!!one1nineeleven".

When this thread has NEVER been trolled upon by that person, ****ing hypocrites.
You're calling me a hypocrite, even though you've trolled NUMEROUS times. I've never trolled here, I've only really flamed a select few of people for provoking me and calling me out, you and ~Krystal~ for example.

By the way, the idiotic interpertation of me, and by you, is a golden example of instigation.

I wonder if mods infract people for instigating others..

Ashley for AT.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Yeah. I know. Its not like they don't have an opportunity to promote Mona to a wider audience than just the regular guys that come here. :confused:
Maybe it's because we don't want it flamed by people like Megatron. He flamed Ryudo just for wanting Ashley as an AT, and because he thought that Mona had priority over Ashley. Besides, I don't think WW will get a new representative any time soon.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
"You're calling me a hypocrite, even though you've trolled NUMEROUS times. I've never trolled here, I've only really flamed a select few of people for provoking me and calling me out, you and ~Krystal~ for example.

By the way, the idiotic interpretation of me, and by you, is a golden example of instigation.

I wonder if mods infract people for instigating others.."
I was talking about Ryudo Sama. Insecure much?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Wow. Just because he thinks Ashley will be an AT. He didn't do ANYTHING to you. He doesn't even instigate you at all.
Wutang, If I walked into the Dark Samus thread and said Dark Samus would be nothing but an AT, you would flame me faster than Sonic on a down hill path. Don't preach tolerance when you've shown you have none. Quit being a hypocrite and then maybe people will take your advice seriously.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ok he can express his Mona feelings in her own thread, this thread is about ashley and the support for being in brawl.
I don't think he's a Mona fan.

Psych! If you thought I was serious, poo for you.

Now if only Sakurai would just update Ashley already.

lol, I knew you were joking. :chuckle:

I also wish that update will come true.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
"because he thought that Mona had priority over Ashley"
Ashley does have priority and she is more popular. When has Mona appeared in other games outside of WarioWare? Ashley and her song is already popular enough to have appeared in two games not even in the series. Wario is the only other character to have appeared anywhere else.

Joecool

Smash Journeyman
Wutang, If I walked into the Dark Samus thread and said Dark Samus would be nothing but an AT, you would flame me faster than Sonic on a down hill path. Don't preach tolerance when you've shown you have none. Quit being a hypocrite and then maybe people will take your advice seriously.
Thank you!!

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Not at all. But, if you said he'd not be a PC because of an arguement that's already been countered on the first post, I'd flame you faster than a Kenyan beating the racing Olympics.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Ashley does have priority and she is more popular. When has Mona appeared in other games outside of WarioWare? Ashley and her song is already popular enough to have appeared in two games not even in the series. Wario is the only other character to have appeared anywhere else.
How is she more popular? I'd lol if you pointed at this thread. By the way, who cares if Ashley's song appeared in games out of WarioWare? The song is not Ashley. Maybe this line of reasoning is why her theme is in Brawl. Pretty much, all you proved with that is why her theme was put in Brawl. BTW, Toad appeared in a poster on a Link game, but he certainly got deconfirmed.

Mona is Wario's love interest, and that makes her much more important. Guess why Peach's in Brawl.

Joecool

Smash Journeyman
How is she more popular? I'd lol if you pointed at this thread. By the way, who cares if Ashley's song appeared in games out of WarioWare? The song is not Ashley. Maybe this line of reasoning is why her theme is in Brawl. Pretty much, all you proved with that is why her theme was put in Brawl. BTW, Toad appeared in a poster on a Link game, but he certainly got deconfirmed.

Mona is Wario's love interest, and that makes her much more important. Guess why Peach's in Brawl.
Ok that can be said about Daisy,birdo, dixie kong and kandy kong. But are they in brawl.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Ok that can be said about Daisy,birdo, dixie kong and kandy kong. But are they in brawl.
Daisy isn't dating anyone. Birdo's a man trying to be a woman who stalks Yoshi but Yoshi doesn't like him. Dixie can't, because she's outprioritized by K. Rool in importance. I don't even know who Kandy Kong is, so no for being obscure.

In such a series like WarioWare, Mona being Wario's love interest makes her important. There's no real plot behind it. It's a series of minigames utilizing the touch screen or the wireless play of the Wii.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Daisy isn't dating anyone. Birdo's a man trying to be a woman who stalks Yoshi but Yoshi doesn't like him. Dixie can't, because she's outprioritized by K. Rool in importance. I don't even know who Kandy Kong is, so no for being obscure.

In such a series like WarioWare, Mona being Wario's love interest makes her important. There's no real plot behind it. It's a series of minigames utilizing the touch screen or the wireless play of the Wii.

Candy Kong originated in DKC 1 as the person in the save point thing

Kingmananan

Smash Rookie
this thread has to be a joke ashley is too minor mona, jimmyt, kat and ana are more important then her, what a stupid thread all hail jimmy t

Kriven

Smash Journeyman
this thread has to be a joke ashley is too minor mona, jimmyt, kat and ana are more important then her, what a stupid thread all hail jimmy t
Anyone who can't use correct grammar has no place to be telling us what is stupid.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Before you post, think about what you just said. If you don't like Ashley then don't post here. I've said that to the person evil person that always come to this thread. Don't be a jerk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom