• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Ya sounds good to me. When someone gets the time put my name on the list of Ashley supporters if you may. Well im out for now. Later.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Ummm, Ashley for Brawl!!!

But Ashley's famous for her potions so she should have it.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, mostly I came into this thread because of the *****ing and I'd like it to stop. This is as insane and annoying as the casual vs. competitive debates, and there's no reason people can't just stay in their own threads and root for the characters they like. What kind of difference does this silly flamebaiting make?

I may have little evidence and my facts completely backwards, which makes me the worst Edgeworth ever, but neither side is acting really mature here :/
Sadly, it won't stop. You can ask, you can say how it's only a character, you can say how it's immature on what some of the people are doing, whatever you do, will not make anyone care and your suggestion to bring an end to something like this will be futile.

Now, this doesn't mean I myself disprove of what your doing, I think that all of this is way out of hand for simply a character in a video game.

Del Money

Smash Champion
So I did a little research and realized Ashley is from those Wario Ware games. So are she and Wario like a couple or summat?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So I did a little research and realized Ashley is from those Wario Ware games. So are she and Wario like a couple or summat?
I don't think Ashley has feelings for Wario as far as I know. Ashley's story in WarioWare Touched was to chase Orbulon to make him as a potion.

Good to see you DragoonBlood, add PPNY to the list of supporters.

Sorry for the mess we've made.
Don't for get to put the sight of Warioware Touched as well.

SiD

Smash Master
Wait wait wait.....You're telling me there's actually a story in WarioWare games?

.....and you actually payed attention to it? Why?

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Google said:
Touch Made In Wario appeared in a new apprentice witch girl. Diamond city living in a house of horror. A gloomy personality, and horror stories such as a creature There is supposed to be interested. Hobbies include呪U. Witch essential items "Mallorca soup" of material collected, Ashley's best friend and familiar spirit of the red with them. Red will be transformed into a broom and a cane, etc., Ashley is essential supporters said. There is a case to the inexpensive, but popularity is highly unusual, and fairly high degree of support, but like most things unless the prisoner and think. Granted, fought and when the Red fought with the magic tricks, such as using tricky attack and the main character as going to believe.  
Babelfish said:
The girl of the witch learning which appears anew with made in ワリオ which touches. You have lived in the fear house of diamond city. The root darkness we do character, there is an interest in fear ones and the chestnut - char etc. it seems. Curse hobby. It is the close friend of アシュリー and you use the material gathering of necessary item "Majorca soup" of the witch and, with the lead-lead which is the demon you have done. Be able to change to the broom and the stick etc. the lead-lead, in アシュリー it has become the supporter which cannot be missed. Case although it is not high to there, degree of popularity standing out, is high, also approximately degree of support is high, but if there is no considerable thing, it does not come out, with you think. When we assume that it participated temporarily, that it is thought whether with the lead-lead it participates, it comes out トリッキー which used magic and the like as the character which designates attack skill as main.
Has someone a better translation of the text? And someone has the text from Ashley, before her song was confirmed? (I think there was another. She has a fanbase of people, who played WarioWare, but she isn't known of people not playing WarioWare. - I remember, it was something like this)
http://ikusaba.client.jp/

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You're an underground fan of Warioware.
Just about, I played it since GBA to the Wii. I know just about all the characters bio. their Micro game titles. I know it's kind of weird to see a Warioware supporter from Detriot.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Has someone a better translation of the text? And someone has the text from Ashley, before her song was confirmed? (I think there was another. She has a fanbase of people, who played WarioWare, but she isn't known of people not playing WarioWare. - I remember, it was something like this)
That's what it says. I couldn't translate it with my labtop. Thanks for the info.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Well, if she has a fanbase like that, where is it?
He must have sources for it.
Maybe we should write him something and ask him few things about it.

Maggirus

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
It says BTW...

Touch Made In Wario appeared in a new apprentice witch girl.   ダイヤモンドシティのホラーハウスに住んでいる。 Diamond city living in a house of horror.   根暗な性格をしており、ホラーものやクリーチャーなどに興味があるらしい。 A gloomy personality, and horror stories such as a creature There is supposed to be interested.   趣味は呪うこと。 Hobbies include呪U.   魔女の必須アイテム「マジョルカ・スープ」の材料集めを、アシュリーの親友であり使い魔であるレッドと共にしている。 Witch essential items "Mallorca soup" of material collected, Ashley's best friend and familiar spirit of the red with them.   レッドは箒や杖などに変身でき、アシュリーには欠かせないサポーターとなっている。 Red will be transformed into a broom and a cane, etc., Ashley is essential supporters said.   格はそこまで高くないものの、人気度はずば抜けて高く、支持度もそこそこ高いが、よほどな事が無い限り出られないとは思う。 There is a case to the inexpensive, but popularity is highly unusual, and fairly high degree of support, but like most things unless the prisoner and think.   仮に参戦したとしたら、レッドと共に参戦し、魔法などを使ったトリッキーな攻撃技をメインとするキャラクターとして出るかと思われる。 Granted, fought and when the Red fought with the magic tricks, such as using tricky attack and the main character as going to believe.  

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
Ashley is really cool. She should be in brawl definately. warioware needs more than just Wario.

(first post don't **** me XD)
I would still rather have a more important character from Wario's series, like Mona or Kat and Ana. They're on every Wario Ware game, whereas Ashley is only on a couple of them.

But I must say, Lucas may confirm Ashley, since they play brother and sister on the HSM series. *hint hint* *wink wink*

Joecool

Smash Journeyman
I would still rather have a more important character from Wario's series, like Mona or Kat and Ana. They're on every Wario Ware game, whereas Ashley is only on a couple of them.

But I must say, Lucas may confirm Ashley, since they play brother and sister on the HSM series. *hint hint* *wink wink*
OK? So where is the Mona, Kate, or Ana threads

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
OMG you'er right you just play and out of nowere she comes CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
The best surprise ever. I wonder if you still have to fight the person to unlock them or play Adventure mode or will they join your rouster, I hope you have to fight them still.

How would you like to see Ashley unlocked? Events mode....classic mode.....SSE?
I would like to see Ashley in the SSE. Maybe Classic mode. Anymode is fine with me.

have fun :D

Nice picture, *saves* I will use it wisely.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I Could see her and mewtwo having the same storyline in SSE due to the fact their both psychic ,somehow i see her being unlock that way
Her and Mewtwo would make a supreme team. Maybe they want to take over the world, lol.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
I think Ashley and Lucas would be a nice duo in SSE.

I could imagine, Ashley being something like a female counterpart to Lucas.
(Well, Lucas is 8-11, Ashley is 15...)

___
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=123666

Well, the stage not cofirmed officialy, but shown in the Nintendo Fall Conference.

Most people say it's Luigi's Mansion, but I think there are a few things, pointing that this is something more like Ashley's castle.
OK, Luigi's Mansion is more popular.

Maggirus

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
*appears from the mist*

Nice sign Hydde.

*disappears into the mist*
LOL.

Reminds me of the times where in Mortal Kombat I Reptile would pop up in the middle of the stage to give a clue and then disappear after he was finished. :p

Nice to see you again Megatron. =o)

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Sadly, it won't stop. You can ask, you can say how it's only a character, you can say how it's immature on what some of the people are doing, whatever you do, will not make anyone care and your suggestion to bring an end to something like this will be futile.

Now, this doesn't mean I myself disprove of what your doing, I think that all of this is way out of hand for simply a character in a video game.
I hope you people know what flaming is, because I certainly didn't do anything of the sort. I simpley HAD to object at her the 2nd best WW rep. Now all they're doing is whining that I'm flamming (even though I just proved my point).

Anyways, her AT move should be her throwing Screech at something.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
LOL.

Reminds me of the times where in Mortal Kombat I Reptile would pop up in the middle of the stage to give a clue and then disappear after he was finished. :p

Nice to see you again Megatron. =o)
Of course, friend. :)

It's funny how some people say we don't have friends when all theirs are on teh internetz. LULZ

I can't believe I was banned for inappropriate language, I guess I can't say that T word again if you know what I mean. People are just waiting for me to type something they can report.

Don't report me, bro!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Of course, friend. :)

It's funny how some people say we don't have friends when all theirs are on teh internetz. LULZ
Yup.

I can't believe I was banned for inappropriate language, I guess I can't say that T word again if you know what I mean. People are just waiting for me to type something they can report.
I couldn't believe it either. I've seen worse offenses go unnoticed.

Its like the T word has become as bad as a racial slur. :rolleyes:

On the Ashley subject:

How do you see Ashley in SSE?

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
I have seen the light now, Ashley not for Brawl. Make way for Mona or Jimmy.T, but she could still be a nice AT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom