• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
How is she more popular? I'd lol if you pointed at this thread. By the way, who cares if Ashley's song appeared in games out of WarioWare? The song is not Ashley. Maybe this line of reasoning is why her theme is in Brawl. Pretty much, all you proved with that is why her theme was put in Brawl. BTW, Toad appeared in a poster on a Link game, but he certainly got deconfirmed.

Mona is Wario's love interest, and that makes her much more important. Guess why Peach's in Brawl.
What does Toad have to do with anything? He has more importance in the Mario series than Geno. Anyways Geno fans are all anal about the small appearance in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

So if you wanna argue obscurities you need to look at your own fantasy roster.

Joecool

Smash Journeyman
What does Toad have to do with anything? He has more importance in the Mario series than Geno. Anyways Geno fans are all anal about the small appearance in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

*Sigh* Lets not get into Geno, It will only led into trouble, We all know how Geno fanboys are.....

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace

So, you brush aside your mistakes and try to press me on a minor detail? Toad has done NOTHING for the series whatsoever. He'd be a bland character, and he's all really just a filler. Geno was the star of the First Mario RPG, also the last game on the SNES. Plus, that game was what made up the star collecting plot. Geno also scored extremely high on the poll, not to mention being in many of Sakurai's journal entries.

Instead of turning this thread into the Geno thread, provide me comebacks to what I argued.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
*Sigh* Lets not get into Geno, It will only led into trouble, We all know how Geno fanboys are.....
Yeah, you know how Geno fanboys are. Instead of trying to blend in with the crowd, realize this: ~Krystal~ trolled on the Toad thread about Geno.

So yeah, instead of spitting out more random things than someone with tourettes, actually get your facts straight.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Irony FTW

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
The best surprise ever. I wonder if you still have to fight the person to unlock them or play Adventure mode or will they join your rouster, I hope you have to fight them still.

I would like to see Ashley in the SSE. Maybe Classic mode. Anymode is fine with me.

Nice picture, *saves* I will use it wisely.
i agree it won't be fun if you lost cuz then you have to do all the work again:urg:

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
So, you brush aside your mistakes and try to press me on a minor detail? Toad has done NOTHING for the series whatsoever. He'd be a bland character, and he's all really just a filler. Geno was the star of the First Mario RPG, also the last game on the SNES. Plus, that game was what made up the star collecting plot. Geno also scored extremely high on the poll, not to mention being in many of Sakurai's journal entries.

Instead of turning this thread into the Geno thread, provide me comebacks to what I argued.
Brush aside what mistakes, first off regardless Ashley has appeared in two different titles in her own series. Her song appearances in other games prove her importance over other WarioWare characters in the series. Mona, Jimmy T? Where are they featured in other games if tyey are just so popular?

BTW, what was the game called? "Super Geno RPG, YEAH HE WAS TEH STARZ OMG LITERALLY GENOCIDE!" Oh, the last game on the NES that proves SO much.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
i agree it won't be fun if you lost cuz then you have to do all the work again:urg:
Yea, that happend when I was trying to get Mewtwo and lost, that was just wrong. I hope that you will get the new characters to the rouster by Adventure mode fighting them. That or Event mode.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
well sakuria will mostly partner characters in unusual combinations.... for proof there you have Link and yoshi being partnered... who thought about that nonsensical partnership?.

So not be surprise if mewtwo is partnered with Mr game and watch or something...
the same would apply if ashley makes it.

Zoo-bellocks

Smash Apprentice
Brush aside what mistakes, first off regardless Ashley has appeared in two different titles in her own series. Her song appearances in other games prove her importance over other WarioWare characters in the series. Mona, Jimmy T? Where are they featured in other games if tyey are just so popular?
I just had to laugh at this. It's so funny how people fail to realize that a SONG is not a character. Her music in Daigasso! Band Brothers (which is ONE game, not plural, and is only in the expansion pack) just shows people like her music. It says nothing about the character herself.

Clu Clu Land theme appeared in D!BB too. OMG Gloopy totally deserves to be in now
Ayumi's theme also appeared in it too. Ayumi Tachibana for Brawl!

You keep ignoring the most important thing; Ashley only appeared in 2 out of 5 WarioWare games. If you honestly believe she is more important than any other developers besides Young Cricket and Penny Crygor, you're completely delusional. So stop grasping at the straw that is her music.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace

BTW, what was the game called? "Super Geno RPG, YEAH HE WAS TEH STARZ OMG LITERALLY GENOCIDE!" Oh, the last game on the NES that proves SO much.
If you want to fight about Geno, go to the Geno thread. Don't get pissy at me just because you weren't born by the time the game was out.

By the way, how does Ashley's song appearences in other games make her important? All it means is that her theme is recognized, not herself in general. Ashley didn't apppear in any other games besides the only 2 in WarioWare.

Mona appeared in all 5(I thought there was the Wii one, Touched, and the GBA one but apparently blayde says there's 5), and is Wario's love interest. By the way, Geno's Woods song was on a Dance Dance Revolution game. By your logic, he should be much more important than you described him. That also shows a mighty contradiction.

Anyways, to conclude that Ashley is more important than Mona just because her theme song was in another game unrelated to WarioWare, is ridiculous.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
well sakuria will mostly partner characters in unusual combinations.... for proof there you have Link and yoshi being partnered... who thought about that nonsensical partnership?.

So not be surprise if mewtwo is partnered with Mr game and watch or something...
the same would apply if ashley makes it.
You have a point. I would like it if Luigi to be Ashley's partner. Luigi walks into Ashley's hunted mansion. And start's being scared and stuff, then he would fight Ashley. Then something jacked up happens and they will be partnered.

Joecool

Smash Journeyman
You have a point. I would like it if Luigi to be Ashley's partner. Luigi walks into Ashley's hunted mansion. And start's being scared and stuff, then he would fight Ashley. Then something jacked up happens and they will be partnered.
That would be a great intro storyline for both of them

§leepy God

Smash Master
It would make since if you put Luigi in there. :chuckle:

He's the man!

Glowsquid

Smash Journeyman
If

Mona appeared in all 5(I thought there was the Wii one, Touched, and the GBA one but apparently blayde says there's 5).

There's two GBA games, a gamecube port of the first game with an added multipalyer mode, the NDS one and the Wii one. Just want to clarify.

I won't comment on this on-going flame-war, except that so much heat over the inclusion of a character is ridiculous.

Where is the MST3-mantra when you need it?

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
If you want to fight about Geno, go to the Geno thread. Don't get pissy at me just because you weren't born by the time the game was out.

By the way, how does Ashley's song appearences in other games make her important? All it means is that her theme is recognized, not herself in general. Ashley didn't apppear in any other games besides the only 2 in WarioWare.

Mona appeared in all 5(I thought there was the Wii one, Touched, and the GBA one but apparently blayde says there's 5), and is Wario's love interest. By the way, Geno's Woods song was on a Dance Dance Revolution game. By your logic, he should be much more important than you described him. That also shows a mighty contradiction.

Anyways, to conclude that Ashley is more important than Mona just because her theme song was in another game unrelated to WarioWare, is ridiculous.
How could the theme go recognized but not the character? It is called Ashley's Theme.

2/5, How many Mario games are there? Better than 1/35, or probably more, BTW that DDR music, isn't that the modded version?

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
How could the theme go recognized but not the character? It is called Ashley's Theme.

2/5, How many Mario games are there? Better than 1/35, or probably more, BTW that DDR music, isn't that the modded version?
Names don't prove a thing, and themes don't either. Samus' series is Metroid, but you don't play as a Metroid.

I didn't want to resort to bringing this guy up, but I had to. X. His game had Totaka's Song. Totaka's Song, was actually the tunnel music we saw in the update.

It was background music played during the first tunnel scene a player enters was added to Club Nintendo Japan's second music album, Nintendo Sound Collection Vol. 2: Luigi - B-Side Music.

On December 5th, 2007, it was announced that an arranged version of the Tunnel Scene music will be featured in Nintendo's upcoming Wii title, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

So by your logic, X. is yet ANOTHER likely candidate.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
now thats a nonsensical partnership with good logic.....

very possible.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Names don't prove a thing, and themes don't either. Samus' series is Metroid, but you don't play as a Metroid.

I didn't want to resort to bringing this guy up, but I had to. X. His game had Totaka's Song. Totaka's Song, was actually the tunnel music we saw in the update.

It was background music played during the first tunnel scene a player enters was added to Club Nintendo Japan's second music album, Nintendo Sound Collection Vol. 2: Luigi - B-Side Music.

On December 5th, 2007, it was announced that an arranged version of the Tunnel Scene music will be featured in Nintendo's upcoming Wii title, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

No, because logic proves that the update for X has a Smash Bros. Symbol, so that means it will not be represented with a character.

§leepy God

Smash Master
now thats a nonsensical partnership with good logic.....

very possible.
The both experience alot scary things. Ashley try to cook Luigi's hat to make a clone Luigi, lol.

yeah i hate to play 1000 matchs for a character:(
long long time tho
That was a pain to do, I hope Brawl doesn't make match counts to unlock anything.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

Wutang, what does "X" look like? Can you describe him/her? Is the player actually "X" or is "X" a pilot? Until you can give concrete evidence of just what or who "X" is, your comparison is not valid, especially when it was stated that "X" wouldn't recieve a stage.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You do realize to get Mewtwo, all you had to do was play a 2 player melee and leave the game on over night...
Don't forget 20 hours of single player is also an opition, but I see your point.

On Topic: Ashley trying to cooking Luigi? That would be funney story line.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Looks like nothing has really changed here eh. Ohwell. Who would have guessed that this would bring up so many problems with people? And we wonder why there is war eh?

Anyways I saw the Luigi's Mansion Idea. Very well thought of. I could see it happening.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I hope you people know what flaming is, because I certainly didn't do anything of the sort. I simpley HAD to object at her the 2nd best WW rep. Now all they're doing is whining that I'm flamming (even though I just proved my point).

Anyways, her AT move should be her throwing Screech at something.
I did not say you were flaming, I said the things around here are immature, I wasn't pointing at any one person and blaming them for it. From both sides and multiple people, together, bring this thread to a complete mess.

Your points are heard, you feel Mona is a more important Warioware rep, which I would actually have to agree with. However, not all of the time importance has to do with a characters inclusion. Take a look at Geno and Toad. Toad is certainly more important to the overall series than Geno will ever be. However Toad is one of peach's moves and Geno has a (good) chance of being a playable character.

I cannot stop their whining, I cannot stop the obvious trolls (not pointing fingers here), I cannot make this thread a civil discussion and I cannot keep this thread on topic, and that's what my post was getting at.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't know if Luigi comes to Ashley's mansion or Ashley comes to Luigi's mansion. It's too confusing, lol.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
LoL ide probably say Luigi goes into Ashley's mansion...mabey takes a wrong turn and finds her mansion. Mabey she could be under the control of the SSE, and after you fight her with Luigi you free her and then you go through the mansion destroying all the SSE intruders?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
LoL ide probably say Luigi goes into Ashley's mansion...mabey takes a wrong turn and finds her mansion. Mabey she could be under the control of the SSE, and after you fight her with Luigi you free her and then you go through the mansion destroying all the SSE intruders?
That would be awesome. Maybe he would fight Red to. I don't know if he would be scared or not, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom