• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Alabama Brawl Power Rankings UPDATED December 19, 2009

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not really apathetic Brawl. About my consistency since school started? Yeah. I'm just depressed about the way I feel it's headed though. It's still an awesome game in my opinion.

I'm fine with moving off the panel if someone else wants to be on it. Likewise, I'll participate if I stay.

I'm also in favor of not ranking ourselves. Good idea... whoever said it first. Who's ICU? New player? :O

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
When I see "I SEE YOU," I immediately think "Raf", not ICU. T__T

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
When I see "I SEE YOU," I immediately think "Raf", not ICU. T__T
It's the same for me, heh. Don't worry.

On another note, panelists should be able to rank people fairly, and the other panelists' lists keep that in check, just in case.

Let them rank themselves as they please.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'm not really apathetic Brawl. About my consistency since school started? Yeah. I'm just depressed about the way I feel it's headed though. It's still an awesome game in my opinion.

I'm fine with moving off the panel if someone else wants to be on it. Likewise, I'll participate if I stay.

I'm also in favor of not ranking ourselves. Good idea... whoever said it first. Who's ICU? New player? :O
Ok just making sure, I wanted ya to stay btw

On another note, panelists should be able to rank people fairly, and the other panelists' lists keep that in check, just in case.

:o Alright will do, hey guys any objections to the new panelists? After Saturday we're getting this thing updated so I want opinions before then.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772

Munkus Beaver - godking
Reflex - 1
etc.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'll be sending out PM's to all panelist with results from the 5 tournaments we've had since last update the moment Zero_Gamer posts his two tournament results.

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Kola, are u related vega in anyway? Cool guy. He was one of the very first few people that i ever faced in vgb2 i think. Faced him recently but i didnt go bowzer. Tell him to watch out cuz my Bowzer wants mk blood!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Kola, are u related vega in anyway? Cool guy. He was one of the very first few people that i ever faced in vgb2 i think. Faced him recently but i didnt go bowzer. Tell him to watch out cuz my Bowzer wants mk blood!
Yep, he's my little brother :D, and i'll be sure to tell him! Oh you played him at TCSVI too.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Munkus Beaver - godking
Reflex - 1
etc.
Stop leaking my next list!

Honestly though I think it's too early for next update, even if I had gone to dreamwork. I just don't think much will change if we reevaluate now.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I don't think there's been a 'major' alabama tourney since the TCS VI or whatever it was, right?

Or have I just been out of the loop.

Regardless, vote munkus for next godking 08

EDIT: The top five are where the magic really happens, and the million dollar question right now is whether DanGR is better than Will_ and who deserves that fifth slot.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I'm still waiting on Will_ and huntsville to hold a major brawl AL tourny (like they promised =p ), with a side of melee, of course.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think there's been a 'major' alabama tourney since the TCS VI or whatever it was, right?

Or have I just been out of the loop.

Regardless, vote munkus for next godking 08

EDIT: The top five are where the magic really happens, and the million dollar question right now is whether DanGR is better than Will_ and who deserves that fifth slot.
Will_ deserves that #2 spot.

edit:
Honestly though I think it's too early for next update, even if I had gone to dreamwork. I just don't think much will change if we reevaluate now.
I agree with this notion. There's been too much inconsistency the last couple months.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Will_ deserves that #2 spot.

edit:

I agree with this notion. There's been too much inconsistency the last couple months.
Eh, I was talking to Zero_Gamer about this yesterday. I felt that the turnout for Dreamwork was not big enough to even count it torwards PR, but having that it's been 4 months and I said I'd give a shot at trying to get it updated I jumped the gun.

3 Panelist agree, and I'm sure moogle would too. :[ I guess I'll just give it a rest until the next big Al tourney.
*shotdown*

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
you take this **** waaaaay too seriously kola.

like. you and moe.

you guys nee to chill out and shut the **** up about pr all the **** time and who is better than who and who the best MK in AL is OHMYGODDD!!!! I AM SOO COOL BECAUSE I AM THE BEST NINTENDO CHARACTER IN AL! like... what serious player even talks about that ****?
im just tired man... and the fact of the matter is youve only been to one recent major tournament.

i use to be like this and people got annoyed at me constantly.
the fact of the matter is that you are not qulaified to make judgments about the PR in any way shape or form. and you are like... obssesed with it. and like every match you play i can tell you are thinking "OHmYG0sh this is going to affect the PR Sssssooooo mUCHHHH!!!!!!!"
you just started smashing forreal.... just chill dude.
im not trying to be mean. but i use to be like this. and i was annoying.

edit; and this ties into my melee vs. brawl argument in how cool everyone use to be. you guys actually get soooo worked up about this stuff, like moe actually gets sooo mad when he sees me lolol, and in the good days everyone would just have fun an **** talk and play the **** game.

double edit: are you a fire emblem fan because you use all the characters from there lol. do you use roy in melee? :)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
you take this **** waaaaay too seriously kola.

like. you and moe.

you guys nee to chill out and shut the **** up about pr all the **** time and who is better than who and who the best MK in AL is OHMYGODDD!!!! I AM SOO COOL BECAUSE I AM THE BEST NINTENDO CHARACTER IN AL! like... what serious player even talks about that ****?
im just tired man... and the fact of the matter is youve only been to one recent major tournament.

i use to be like this and people got annoyed at me constantly.
the fact of the matter is that you are not qulaified to make judgments about the PR in any way shape or form. and you are like... obssesed with it. and like every match you play i can tell you are thinking "OHmYG0sh this is going to affect the PR Sssssooooo mUCHHHH!!!!!!!"
you just started smashing forreal.... just chill dude.
im not trying to be mean. but i use to be like this. and i was annoying.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, <.< It isn't about me, and isn't for me. I just wanted to be good person and help out the community by getting janitor to update this. I'm a little obsessed about it I'll admit, but not to the point where it's my life haha.

Let this little nublet be :p

Edit: Yes I am, I like only used Roy in melee

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im just sayin dude...
give it a little more time and you'll know whats up. dont get so ahead of yourself.
it will all look like a waste of time and energy after all is said and done.
i've been there. :/

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Cmon Serin! Go to more tourneys so you can hop on the PRs! >=[

My psych: I'M TRYING, I'M TRYING! I JUST AIN'T GOT NO RIDE :(

nice1

Smash Lord
u aint got no ride or is ur mom still paranoid. i wouldn't mind playing u when i com to the gump to giv u some practice if ur mom wasnt paranoid

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Cmon Serin! Go to more tourneys so you can hop on the PRs! >=[

My psych: I'M TRYING, I'M TRYING! I JUST AIN'T GOT NO RIDE :(
Your mom would be ok with driving you to Waba but not to our tourneys? xD I'd like to play you sometime so decide haha.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude lets talk about the PR some more or like...
something totally random.

i just miss getting my poist count up since my posts dont count in alabama thread anymore :(

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
<.< No flame, and I'll post, k?

So what do you guys think of BiLLy(Stealth)? Anyone else agree he too could be on this thing?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
<.< No flame, and I'll post, k?

So what do you guys think of BiLLy(Stealth)? Anyone else agree he too could be on this thing?
I think Billy could be Top 5 material. He's really shown a lot of improvement over the past few months.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I think Billy could be Top 5 material. He's really shown a lot of improvement over the past few months.
I got a similar response from Dan, I put him as ranked 6 on the PR discussion I sent out after TWMDW but you two have played him much more than most of us had.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I really want to say this~ When we get together (My brother, me, calvin, dan, billy; and cam recently) We brawl. Simply put, we don't play ANY other games when we get together. Each one of us can play at least 3 characters very well. We are getting so much practice against so many different characters, that we are all getting experience needed for tournament play. I know that character experience only goes so far, because different players play with different style, but i really believe when it comes to brawl in our state our "crew" is pretty sick. ~ billy is top 5

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
I think I just got semicoloned =(

Billy is PR material without a doubt. He took a set off of Calvin at that Columbus tournament, even though Calvin came back and beat him in losers. He just recently moved to AL, so that's why we haven't noticed him before. He was on the GA PR though.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Elev8 xD your crew may have won last time, Vestavia is going to bite back if you all go to TTSFG.

@BiLLy discussion: I'll take both of your words for it, we need a big tournament though or else the panelist will be "eh" about updating it. I see Billy making it, for real. :p

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Elev8 xD your crew may have won last time, Vestavia is going to bite back if you all go to TTSFG.

@BiLLy discussion: I'll take both of your words for it, we need a big tournament though or else the panelist will be "eh" about updating it. I see Billy making it, for real. :p
Ok, beating Dan and taking a set off of Calvin in tournament isn't proof enough? He ended up getting third in the Columbus tournament btw.

I wonder if any of his past tournament results from GA are lying around...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Ok, beating Dan and taking a set off of Calvin in tournament isn't proof enough? He ended up getting third in the Columbus tournament btw.

I wonder if any of his past tournament results from GA are lying around...
He got third in Are You Ready For This
xD he has plenty of proof but my attempts at getting this updated was shot down :p remember?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
you guys don't even know!!! He has been playing a lot of Falco within the last 2 months and Calvin has been giving him the goods needed to be a beast. Billy = Sheik/Falco, so you guys better look out.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im alright at this game.
i dont think im that good.
i need consistant practice if i want to take it seriously.
and i do want to.

also. did i just spark activity in this thread by posting random stuff at 4 in the morning?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
You guys could post what your opinion of the current PR is and have that be a discussion point.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Nice1 hasn't gone to many tourneys.

Same with Moogle o.o (not that I know of)

Munkus Beaver too...

Top Bottom