• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Alabama Brawl Power Rankings UPDATED December 19, 2009

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
The results were never posted for the Montgomery tournament (i came in 3rd). There is a tournament the week after zero's tournament at our college CSU in GA that everyone should try to go to (we always do the traveling XD)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
reflex won the montgomery tournament so it really doesnt matter with results because we already know he ***** us and enjoys it.
:)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
1.Reflex
3. Elev8
4. Geou right? or was that at Mobile?

One sec I'ma post another thread this time with result knowledge

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
If i stayed on the honorable mentions list then i wouldn't really mind. I just like playing one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite games. :)
I would probably main Marth if i were more serious, he is my second favorite

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
3 &4: DanGR keeps getting better and better, I keep seeing great change in his gameplay since the first time I've seen him play at a tournament. Which was at one of the early Ensley tournaments. At the last tournament both George and DanGR were at, he out placed George. George is great, to me he's my rival, though his gameplay is far greater than my own. I just feel that DanGR has earned the spot with his great work with not only AL tournaments, but out of state ones as well. Good Luck on the 31st d00d.
I haven't been consistent enough to deserve a better spot. I did worse than I expected to at the last Waba and did pretty terrible at the halloween bash.

Also, I picked up the ICs for serious now. He can be added to my list of characters, I suppose.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
No johns. I drove to Warner Robins in 4 hours.

I should be on there by next update if I keep going (and staying) to tourneys. :)

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
im seriously considering quitting one of my jobs just so that i can have time to go to more tournaments and smashfests (theyre getting pissed that i keep requesting off on tehe busiest weekends
I don't know about quitting your job, but I hope another pika like you or crimson sun gets on there after I get taken off.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
do whatever it takes to get by in life reimii.
smash is just a video game after all.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol if it doesn't hurt your current position then go for it remeii. Oh and T1J, were you wanting us to make a new panel?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
If there's gonna be a new PR thread, we should wait until after my tourney this week.

TCS VI
Montgomery
Karate Explosion
Teamwork Makes the Dreamwork

That's plenty of tournys to warrant an update.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
im probably not top ten. i always go to tournaments and do bad. i never make higher than 7th at any tournament ever. this is literally a fact. the last time i made higher than 7th (in a tourney with decent attendance) was one of hte game galaxies where i got 5h
and the only reason i got 5th was because nintendoboyy was playing like ****, i gayed moogles fox with sheik and gayed jmoans olimar with MK.

i never legitimately beat anyone good. and i rarely beat anyone who's average i dont really know how to play this game. i dont even particularly know how i even got on this list. cuz i never do good in tournaments.

maybe i would make a doubles pr but for singles i'm pretty bad at brawl. slam and cheap are probably better than me, and i guess scourge. i dont even really know. theres only like two actually good people in alabama, and in terms of 10 best, i dont even really feel like thinking about it because it kind of doesn't matter because we all suck.

shrug

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
im probably not top ten. i always go to tournaments and do bad. i never make higher than 7th at any tournament ever. this is literally a fact. the last time i made higher than 7th (in a tourney with decent attendance) was one of hte game galaxies where i got 5h
and the only reason i got 5th was because nintendoboyy was playing like ****, i gayed moogles fox with sheik and gayed jmoans olimar with MK.

i never legitimately beat anyone good. and i rarely beat anyone who's average i dont really know how to play this game. i dont even particularly know how i even got on this list. cuz i never do good in tournaments.

maybe i would make a doubles pr but for singles i'm pretty bad at brawl. slam and cheap are probably better than me, and i guess scourge. i dont even really know. theres only like two actually good people in alabama, and in terms of 10 best, i dont even really feel like thinking about it because it kind of doesn't matter because we all suck.

shrug
That kind of attitude gets people no where :D. I will say that we have alot of average players in the pr, but that doesn't mean we cant get better with more tournaments to come. I'm sure after a couple of *** kickings from Reflex Kismet and will we'll get our competitive edge

If there's gonna be a new PR thread, we should wait until after my tourney this week.

TCS VI
Montgomery
Are you Ready For This? Mobile
Karate Explosion
Teamwork Makes the Dreamwork

That's plenty of tournys to warrant an update.
Ok that sounds fair, any people interested in becoming panelist?
I'd like it if we had at least a few previous panelist.

nice1

Smash Lord
I lov u zero lol but I got it for 360 but I gotta Get a TE first cuz my hori died on me. Tha y button is ****ing up

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
The best qualified people to be panelists are those who have been to the most tournaments recently. But, I should note that we probably shouldn't put people on the panel that are being considered for highly contested spots on the PR like #10. It simply wouldn't be fair to other people being considered for said spot if they got a free vote for themselves.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I can't go to this weekend's smash tourney because it's the bloody LSU v Bama game!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
The best qualified people to be panelists are those who have been to the most tournaments recently. But, I should note that we probably shouldn't put people on the panel that are being considered for highly contested spots on the PR like #10. It simply wouldn't be fair to other people being considered for said spot if they got a free vote for themselves.
Yea I know, :p I'm pretty sure I'm not even one of the people considered for ten anyway.

Others I would like for it to be
Dan
Elev8
Will_
Reflex

or something around those lines.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
My brother doesn't see enough of AL play to be a panelist. Good point Jason. Whoever wants to be a panelist just needs to say so. I think that everyone should make a list EXCLUDING their self. Once all the list are in compare them and put ppl where the results say they should be.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Reflex is good, but does he even play more than 1/3 of Alabama?
Hmm yea good point, I just thought that we'd need at least one of the best two players on the pr.

My brother doesn't see enough of AL play to be a panelist. Good point Jason. Whoever wants to be a panelist just needs to say so. I think that everyone should make a list EXCLUDING their self. Once all the list are in compare them and put ppl where the results say they should be.
Well I already posted mine, and I have a new one with variables and whatnot that I wanna post after the tournament. <.< which is kinda gonna be ruined now that Two of the really important people wont be attending this...I'll have to fiddle around with it again.

I wanna be a panelist :o

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I don't think people are going to be so conceited as to put themselves grossly high in their opinion of the PRs. It would probably be better for them to rank themselves anyway for more accuracy.

It wouldn't help if the best player in the state gives his opinion and he lists someone else as number 1 (applies to other power-ranked players, too).

We know our limitations, if anything, we're more likely to underrate ourselves.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I don't think people are going to be so conceited as to put themselves grossly high in their opinion of the PRs. It would probably be better for them to rank themselves anyway for more accuracy.

It wouldn't help if the best player in the state gives his opinion and he lists someone else as number 1 (applies to other power-ranked players, too).

We know our limitations, if anything, we're more likely to underrate ourselves.
This, we're pretty modest to be honest. Like in all 3 copies of my planned PRs I'm not in top 10 in either. Haha

No.

10nos
:(
kla u can hav my spot :)
:)

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Would ranking work if panelists ranked everyone else other than themselves? or would that system be biased against the panelists?

Example, if reflex ranked:

1. Will_
2. ICU
3. Dangr
etc

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
I wanna be a panelist :o
He might do a really good job and i say give him a chance. Obviously, he seems to have the time of day to do it, anyway. Also, yeah seriously i kinda prefer to stay on the honorable mentions list just so people wont really know who i am. They see me pick bowser, "ha easy win" and then they say "holy crap, i never knew that these types of people existed!"

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
He might do a really good job and i say give him a chance. Obviously, he seems to have the time of day to do it, anyway. Also, yeah seriously i kinda prefer to stay on the honorable mentions list just so people wont really know who i am. They see me pick bowser, "ha easy win" and then they say "holy crap, i never knew that these types of people existed!"
Thanks for the support

I also haven't thought about that Cheap, but I'll agree with M.B. and say it might be biased.

Moogle-AL gatherer

Professional Will Underscore- Guy who goes to tourneys and ****, he has to know about AL players

DanGr- Previous panelist, and is not apathetic about brawl..I think O.o

M.B-Other previous panelist

Kola- :D because he wants to help and keep this thing active with updates and information.

Others:
Zero_Gamer- Come one d00ds he's helping AL have a brawl scene haha

Top Bottom