• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Alabama Brawl Power Rankings UPDATED December 19, 2009

_Keno_

Smash Lord
A lot of people have got much better since you were last playing, Mahg. I wouldn't expect everyone to be on the same level as they were, if I were you.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
For the record, I am going to Halloween tourney and you all should too. We got Pierce coming too.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Cheap, Aloha told me I helped you train against Diddy
yeah, well, I played your diddy a good bit and it was good experience. Diddy was one of my least favorite match-ups, but now I understand it more.

And I may be going to TO5, but only for singles.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Its cool if your friends don't want to go Scourge. You just need to catch a ride with someone in the smash community that lives near you. Are you closer to Montgomery or Birmingham?

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Its cool if your friends don't want to go Scourge. You just need to catch a ride with someone in the smash community that lives near you. Are you closer to Montgomery or Birmingham?
Im closer to birmingham but its still a long drive. Six hours and fifteen minute drive from my place to get to warner ga. Thats why my friends arent exactly wanting to go. That and they and i dont really want to spend the night anywhere cuz we usually have to work the following day, usually morning shift which kinda sucks

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'm not really sure if I could go to To5 unless I get a ride, but even then I'm not even sure I'd want to go until my marth got better. It'd be a shame to go to such a big event and not be prepared.

Also, xD mahg your diddy is awesome. Now you got your compliment.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Expect me to host another Montgomery Tourney within September. Got lazy with it and didn't set up a next one.

Expect it to be on the 19th at best.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Why aren't people fighting about this anymore?

Also, list my characters as "Pokèmon Trainer/Captain Falcon", please.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Word? I want more tournaments AL tournaments so i can move up on the rankings. I've been making a serious effort to continue getting better (picking up Snake XD)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've got Solid Leon Snake on mine. Also demoman from TF2. :O

I can officially be listed as Olimar/MK/Random now, I guess.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
I wanna be listed as... wait.... I don't play competitively anymore. Nevermind.

Pikachu is awesome though...

PIKA PIKAAAAAAA!!!!

Ketchup17

Smash Rookie
sorry if I sound stupid asking this, but i'm trying to find a big touney somewhere
i'm tring to enter the touney ring in this state

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Everyone in Bama is lazy and its hard to get people to organize tournies. Just stick around smashboards and one will pop up soon.

Top Bottom