• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Lucario Thread of Unofficial Business

tedward2000

Smash Champion
the second one was posted by me, a long time ago.
For something else.
but yea, that was me.
-t2

edit*
Nuro and I where talking about the boards and this popped up.

Concanium: i admit
qujvinsu: Its like the Cheers theme song.
Concanium: but we are homely
Concanium: omg

But The Cheers Theme song, that is the song of the Lucario Boards.
and nuro is going to try to deny he said that, but its all true.
-t2

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
And WOW, that does suck.....you need a hug, Tallen. *hug*
*hugs back*
mew needs one too, though, or he'll get envious and destroy humanity.

either way I say NO to metal. If you're talking about lucario's typing then OK, but in brawl lucario is a more calm and controlled fighter. I'd understand it for Sonic or C. Falcon and everything, but lucario? no.

You know, I like 'Stayin' Alive' the most. It fits Lucario like spandex on...ok no. Let's not go there. But seriously, the longer he stays alive, the more deadly he becomes.

Sooo...if someone was nice enough they could buy a shirt for Tallen and then ship it to him as mail. Of course, he'd have to pay them, but he'd still get his shirt of awesomeness, right?

Oh yea, I also got fourth at a mini tournament yesterday. I lost to the darned DK who won, but it was by a stupid suicide. The Snake player got second actually. I posted more on this(with all my Johns in it!) in the Chat Room.

As for his fighting style...yea I got nothin'. Maybe, later, I shall be struck with inspiration.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Okay, first off: Don't nag about good Muse songs in my thread. Thanks. Knights of Cydonia and Supermassive Black Hole are both amazing songs.... instrumentally.

Secondly, I'm a little worried about Milln.

One of us must do this. I shall take this task upon myself and perform, and hopefully, with Lucario's grace, I will survive burning concentration of Ultimate Awesome to do it another day. *solemn nod*
I am beginning to believe that Milln has turned into the Harbringer of Death. The young padawan has turned to the dark side. He must be stopped. *grabs his green Lightsaber and heads off*

I'll get to updating the nominees for Lucario's fighting style and theme song now. Let the voting begin! The highest amount of tally votes makes it become official.

My votes are:

"Aurate" for fighting style, but I stand by "We didn't start the fire" for the theme song.

By the way, these songs are kick *** FlameWaveK. I'm streaming them while I'm at work. :X Did you hear any of Paragonx9's stuff on the audio portal? She's my favorite artist there.

CUsmasher2011

Smash Journeyman
My votes are for Aura-Fu and "Stayin' Alive" by the BeeGees (See, Timbers? I'm not totally in love with Knights of Cydonia)

Okay, first off: Don't nag about good Muse songs in my thread. Thanks. Knights of Cydonia and Supermassive Black Hole are both amazing songs.... instrumentally.
Very true

It's the truth. Name songs that are worse than it <.<;
Any Dixie Chicks song.....that is my answer to that statement

KUROK

Smash Cadet
Haha I didn't notice "Stayin' Alive" being a contestent, my vote definatly goes to that song. XD

Trexxen

Smash Cadet
Being a muse-head and honestly loving the song, yeah, I'm going to vote Knights of Cydonia. =P

As for the fighting style, chalk one up for "Aurate".

(Oh, and if anyone wants to debate Muse songs and has AIM, IM me. Username is Trexxen, of course. But let's keep it out of here, for now...^.^)

~Trexxen

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Updated yer votes.

I should mention the funny incident about that "Stayin' Alive" song. I am streaming a lot of this music at work, and my headphones weren't plugged in when I clicked on the link. The whole office heard "AH AH AH AH STAYIN' ALLIIIIIIIVE!" I tried to play it off like it was my cell-phone ringing.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
Updated yer votes.

I should mention the funny incident about that "Stayin' Alive" song. I am streaming a lot of this music at work, and my headphones weren't plugged in when I clicked on the link. The whole office heard "AH AH AH AH STAYIN' ALLIIIIIIIVE!" I tried to play it off like it was my cell-phone ringing.
OH noes! Just don't get banned from using the forums at work. i need someone's posts to read while i'm also working. and when did you add lucario to your secondaries?

But i'm gonna have to vote for Aura-fu for fighting style

as for the song, We Didn't Start the Fire would be good for pregame warm ups and then during endgame when people just can't get you off the screen and you doing massive damage to people bust out in stayin alive

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
OH noes! Just don't get banned from using the forums at work. i need someone's posts to read while i'm also working. and when did you add lucario to your secondaries?

But i'm gonna have to vote for Aura-fu for fighting style

as for the song, We Didn't Start the Fire would be good for pregame warm ups and then during endgame when people just can't get you off the screen and you doing massive damage to people bust out in stayin alive
I added Lucario to my secondaries just today, actually. I'm hoping that some day, I too may wield the power of Aura. And do the Lucario dance. :)

Also, there can only be ONE theme song to rule them all! "Start the Fire" or "Stayin' Alive"...Choose one, but choose wisely.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
I think you should know I'd be voting for "Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees of course.

The King Of Hearts

Smash Journeyman
theme songs

destroy everything you touch from ladytron
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dtqGoHouoE0

(what lucario touches he destroys...his hands are covered in fire!)

master of puppets from metallica
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WEL6_SuQCu8

(like mewtwo lucario controls his enemy with aura stage control!)

lucarios style fighting style

sensui no recca
(cant remember the word for blue in japanese

Timbers

check me out
Stayin' Alive, obviously.

But one is still more awesome than the other.

Any Dixie Chicks song.....that is my answer to that statement
Hey, totally gay, but I like the dixie chicks <.<;

Timbers

check me out
Alright then, I'll just leave this debate at that. I don't mind you liking the Dixie Chicks....I just hate their music (which pretty much describes my feeling about country music in general, though)
debate o_O

?

If you ever took me seriously for one second in this thread, I apologize.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I vote for "Through the Fire and Flames"

Also, somehow I don't think Lucario and Disco really goes together. Is there a way to vote specifically against Staying Alive, or do I have to be satisfied with voting for a different song?

Seriously, Staying Alive is a great joke, but somehow I don't think anyone will ever watch the combo video.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
1st: add to stayin' alive.

2nd: sorry for being a japanese rock/pop junkee, but I think another good Lucario song would be Uverworld's "Rush" or "Colors of the Heart". Don't have 2 add or anything, just a consideration.

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
Can I vote for my own even if I nominated it? If so, count my vote. If not...meh, win some lose some.

We HAVE to get the Mascot up there even if it is on the shirt already. It deserves it's own section **** it!

Oh and you can use the sprite in ma sig if you wish.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
What are we voting for?
And some of our member's haven't been, or unable to vote due to, internet/ computer problems.
Sure, its unlikely they will even vote, but if they want to, they still need to be considered.
-t2

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
I think it was for Fighting Style since Theme Music seems to have a clear winner.

Though not too sure about the comp problem stuff. Unless they do what Milln did and use Wii Internet.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
What are we voting for?
And some of our member's haven't been, or unable to vote due to, internet/ computer problems.
Sure, its unlikely they will even vote, but if they want to, they still need to be considered.
-t2
Don't worry about it, Ted. Nobody should really care what gets elected or not, this is just for fun anyway. But if they do really care that much, I suggest they go find a new hobby a psychiatrist. I think I'll keep the voting going for another week anyway so ppl can still vote who arent around. If they miss it, no big deal.

Also, I think I'll add that AIM chatroom thing in that other thread to this post...

Edit: Trexxen's AIM chatroom thread has been added to the original post.

hough123

Smash Ace
I nominate Stronger by Kayne West to ba a song.
It fits Lucario quite nicely IMO

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I vote for "Through the Fire and Flames"

Also, somehow I don't think Lucario and Disco really goes together. Is there a way to vote specifically against Staying Alive, or do I have to be satisfied with voting for a different song?

Seriously, Staying Alive is a great joke, but somehow I don't think anyone will ever watch the combo video.
through the fire and flames AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAAH

nice one.... but it really is far away from fiting in the way i see him...

BTW...
i say that that is one of Dragon Forces worst songs

and i Knew them sense they were DRAGON HEART!!!!

not that that has anything to do with fitting lucario

but the more i think about it the less it fits him

what about angel of destiny?

(for those who dont know what that is. STILL )

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/136501

once again i consider full veiwing.

or its the remix of Above the clouds...one of those

Winning an official tourney with Lucario when wearing the Tshirt, following the win up with doing doing the official dance as a victory dance to "We Didn't Start the Fire" = the most epic win of all time
mewtarios version of the most epic win of all time = profit $$$ why not do that if we can?

btw i think the name of his style shall be called

1: Paw of the worlds (this one sucks I know)

2: Fist of the suffering
(you have got to study what aura is before you under stand this )

btw YES AURA EXISTS THERE HAS BEEN SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE!!!(but still hasent been proven) (And im not talking about the Aura lights. or any of the optical phenomenon)

IF ONE MORE PERSON COMES UP TO ME AND SAYS THAT IT DOSENT EXIST...THEY WILL FACE FINANCIAL AND SPIRITUAL RUIN!!!!!!!

i dont belive in any of the ostensible paranormal phenomena,exept for Precognition
and NDE... (ive been through NDE so that has to be true)

*sorry for the spelling problems still practicing english*

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
hey can you post a link cause i cant find it (and i know newgrounds pretty well also.)

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
jeebus, can't you guys just vote for one of the nominees and be happy? :) I can't keep track of all these new ones. QQ

Top Bottom