• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

COEY

Smash Lord
Craig you sexy thing you gonna come to this and blow off that London ranbat pish. If not why not? Been far too long.

AmcD

Smash Ace
Something has come up might not be able to make it on the 3rd. Might be able to go on the 4th.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Will I'm officially coming mate, just need to know what your preferrences are on when I arrive and leave, I can either come up on the 1st arrivin at 11pm, or the 2nd, either way we're gettin smashed so whatever you prefer dude, and I can either leave sunday 8am, or monday 8am, again whatever you prefer, I got a whole week booked off work for you ;) x

craiigg

Smash Lord
willmang i'd love to but i have too much bish to sort out !

i got my car the other day though so i'll bring me and jam up soonish!

also i have relatives that grow bud and im getting at least a carrier bag full free so jealous much? LOL

COEY

Smash Lord
Sam- Bolton Coach Station is probably easiest for me, but if it's considerably cheaper going to Manchester Central do that.

Craig- Well let me know whenever you're good to visit and i will make arangements, also yes very jealous though i did get 2 free ounces last year so that wasn't too bad.

PS: Love you both.

J03

Smash Master
The Northern flakes are worse then the south these days very bad shout. Will dont you dare go changing that 5th match now xD

Koop cant wait to meet you lad hearing good things.

Alan: GET TO BOLTON

coey. ring up the hollins lad you can find out what flat your in if you tell them what time your arriving =o

COEY

Smash Lord
Joe ring for me and let me know i cant today as i have no cred and at ash's. Just say your me arriving saturday at like 11 and my student number is 0607815

And i regards to everything Paul said i agree and will record any MM's.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Z all in? I'm not worried then: hes always all in with the worst hand. See you there fannybaws, Joes got nout anyways, guy spells his name with numbers what more do i need to say

Aiko

Smash Champion
You're in luck. Charlie just moved up there for uni - his swf name is captain_smashie01 look for him in these boards

COEY

Smash Lord
Aye what happened to that phone call? I waited all day next to my phone waiting :(

I just don't know if i can trust you anymore.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Haha sorry dude I had to go to work.

Apparently I may be taking the new totty out for a third date tuesday night, I'll find out somehow tomorrow (without giving away the fact I didn't actually know if I was taking her out or not). If I'm not I'll be up Tuesday night for a messy messy 6 days, thats right im not going home til monday baby. If duty calls I'll see you weds ;) but I'll ring you and let you know the dealio tomorrow boys

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Haha that **** sexy ed has still got my good controller!

Switched my plans from Tuesday night to Monday night, which means joe and will...

SEE YOU TOMORROW AT 11PM SHARPISH!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
gotta say the crack in this thread has improved tenfold since the abscence of certain londoners, amirite?
Yeah it's been a good read.

Professor Pro needs to stay out of this thread in order for it to stay like this.

**** those effin Londoners eh

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah it's been a good read.

Professor Pro needs to stay out of this thread in order for it to stay like this.

**** those effin Londoners eh
*** you, you dumb prick. You have a small pen1s and you havent even been around due to you playing brawl. Go fail in university and your life be permanently messed up.

Top Bottom