• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
anyone brawl?
Hi there Question do you able to play netplay on dolphin?

Im just a guy whose all about enforcing equality and applying policies,these are just self codes I like to stand by,so when I saw " inequality" coming from speed( your welcome to disagree there ) I just felt the need to voice my thoughts without question. The same thing with EFB's lack of a "policy".How can they choose not to have one? So yeah apologies if I needlessly rant about things that I shouldn't be making my concern in the first place.

and excellent example. Well,I don't think the aib collectives would be much more of a problem for you or others if certain members of the moderation staff there ( not gonna punch any names) would moderate more efficiently for the purpose they were enlisted for but that's an entirely story on a whole another rant.
Hello there buddy!

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Hello rage,I miss playing with you.
Dont you worry about that pretty soon we able to play and I hope that the WI-FI connection from smash 4 be different and pretty good than brawl at least in WII U version

I heard a rumor that in 3DS version Players begin to experience lag in some matches online but others said less lag or no lag at all meanwhile others said that in glory mode it run pretty nice.

Matsushi

True Blood
Dont you worry about that pretty soon we able to play and I hope that the WI-FI connection from smash 4 be different and pretty good than brawl at least in WII U version

I heard a rumor that in 3DS version Players begin to experience lag in some matches online but others said less lag or no lag at all meanwhile others said that in glory mode it run pretty nice.
I personally find the connection almost perfect on the Smash 3DS. There are a few lag spikes which tend to happen or I get booted out of the server, but only when I play with friends. Glory mode is completely lagless most of the time. :D

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
so when I saw " inequality" coming from speed( your welcome to disagree there )
I can't really agree or disagree, since I still don't know what you're talking about. You're making judgement based on a seeming inactivity. And I don't see how you have detected any "inequality." The only two members in question are Yuki and Speed. Neither of them have been kicked off for what you describe to be their inactivity, and from what I know, neither has anyone else in the group.

Im just a guy whose all about enforcing equality and applying policies,these are just self codes I like to stand by,so when I saw " inequality" coming from speed( your welcome to disagree there ) I just felt the need to voice my thoughts without question. The same thing with EFB's lack of a "policy".How can they choose not to have one? But yeah apologies if I needlessly rant about things that I shouldn't be making my concern in the first place.
Yeah, you're criticizing for what you perceive to be a lack of policy. Although that is trivial given group policies are appropriately only relevant to the people maintaining it when the policies have literally nothing to do with the people outside of the group itself. Input is always good regardless of who you are respective to the group, but I don't think it's fair of you to claim we lack a policy simply because of some rather harmless (in fact) observations you have made.

I don't really have a problem with your opinion, but I would recommend you not concern yourself with this. There's no problem. But if you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask me. It's apparent that you have sort of a bad reputation when it comes to the chat, but you're still a friend to me and I'll address your ideas honestly.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
I personally find the connection almost perfect on the Smash 3DS. There are a few lag spikes which tend to happen or I get booted out of the server, but only when I play with friends. Glory mode is completely lagless most of the time. :D
Hello there Matsu and thank you for that info I just hope that in the WII U version have no lag or at least less but less lag especially in battle with friend and in glory mode too.

@ Zatchiel Zatchiel

Oh Right I forgot you ask me to try again I mean to brawl right? well I did tried several time to join but it doesnt let me join one way or another so I had one thought but I doubt that the reason that I cant join but asking you this question doesnt hurt so here I go... Changing texture to the stage for example like playing in final destination in beach style or something like that is there a chance that was the reason that I cannot join?

I mean me playing with no texture to the stage and others playing with texture to the stage that could be the reason?

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Hello there Matsu and thank you for that info I just hope that in the WII U version have no lag or at least less but less lag especially in battle with friend and in glory mode too.
You're most welcome! They definitely improved from Brawl, I think. Don't forget, the servers at this point are overloaded because of the amount of people playing, so it'd only be natural for lag and disconnections to occur. :D

Last edited:

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Smash 3DS online is awesome. It's still connection reliant, as any online game would be, but it's definitely a huge up from Brawl. You'll experience almost 0 lag in most matches. You may run into some people, and have input lag or lag spikes, but it's very infrequent.

I'm able to stay on-point in this game, unlike in Brawl Wi-Fi.

Also, if anyone wants to, I'm down for a Smash 3DS match. Just let me know!

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Smash 3DS online is awesome. It's still connection reliant, as any online game would be, but it's definitely a huge up from Brawl. You'll experience almost 0 lag in most matches. You may run into some people, and have input lag, but it's very infrequent.

I really like that as for the Smash 3DS match go to the smash 3DS link in smash 4 section and then find nintendo 3DS friend sharing code in that place there is a lot I mean a lot of players asking for a match.

BlurZone

Smash Cadet
So I'm getting Smash 4 tomorrow I hope its okay to look for people to play through this, if not could someone link me a thread where we can look for people to play?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I really like that as for the Smash 3DS match go to the smash 3DS link in smash 4 section and then find nintendo 3DS friend sharing code in that place there is a lot I mean a lot of players asking for a match.
I always thought this was the place to request smash matches both brawl wiimmfi, and smash 4.

yet I guided the new people who were new to the site, looking for smash matches to this thread.:( Yet I felt like I was doing something right.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Smash 3DS online is awesome. It's still connection reliant, as any online game would be, but it's definitely a huge up from Brawl. You'll experience almost 0 lag in most matches. You may run into some people, and have input lag or lag spikes, but it's very infrequent.

as soon as i get my copy i need to face your greninja with my villager.
So, when are you going to send me the PM, Roy? Am I missing something here?

@ extremechiton extremechiton We can create the teams now if @HYP3R shows and @ Zatchiel Zatchiel will reappear.
you still on for teams? i just now got back to my dorm room if anyone is still available.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
People seems to be getting Smash 4 really fast lol. I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't have it.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
@ Rage NF Rage NF @ Matsushi Matsushi @ roymustang1990- roymustang1990- @ extremechiton extremechiton @ Zatchiel Zatchiel

Long time no see! Now that Smash 3ds is out, online is a go again! If/when you all have it, I'm game for some matches. :3
Hey there friend and welcome back Burn its good to see you back to smash online game again.

The people I know who have smash 3DS is @ kesterstudios kesterstudios , @Cap'nChreest and soon or this week I think is @ extremechiton extremechiton .

as for the other Roy going to Smash Wii U version, Matsu and Zatch I don't know yet and as for me I need first a 3DS and Wii U but I plan to buy smash 4.

In the meantime go to this link for 3DS online battle: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-3ds-friend-code-sharing-thread.340319/unread

Good luck, kick butt and more important to have a lot of fun.

See you

Last edited:

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
People seems to be getting Smash 4 really fast lol. I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't have it.
If it makes you feel better I'm waiting for the WiiU release. Most would probably move over to that when it does get released anyway!

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
@ Rage NF Rage NF i got another small update from amazon, saying "Preparing for shipment" so either its going into circulation tomorrow or sometime tonight, either way i think im confident that it will arrive this week. i just wonder why amazon took so long to process this. i preordered it back in august.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
So, when are you going to send me the PM, Roy? Am I missing something here?

@ extremechiton extremechiton We can create the teams now if @HYP3R shows and @ Zatchiel Zatchiel will reappear.
I'd really like to get back to Zatch and a few other people first in messages as it turns out I can't sent you the PM anyways since your profile is so restricted but I'll exempt replying to them for now and focus on finishing and delivering this this "PM" Im about to sent you that I feel you'll agree with me heavily on. ^^

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'd really like to get back to Zatch and a few other people first in messages as it turns out I can't sent you the PM anyways since your profile is so restricted but I'll exempt replying to them for now and focus on finishing and delivering this this "PM" Im about to sent you that I feel you'll agree with me heavily on. ^^
Idc about that place, stopped going there for a while now, and just PM me here on SB, that cool, orr?

Sigh, let's try this again.

*Clears throat*

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Idc about that place, stopped going there for a while now, and just PM me here on SB, that cool, orr?

Sigh, let's try this again.

*Clears throat*

Well I guess the PM is cancel then since it pertains to "that place " and I couldn't sent it anyways since your profile doesn't let me start conversations with you.All I want you to know I agree with your " each of your thoughts" that you voiced for "that place" previously after being there for 9 months straight.That is all.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well I guess the PM is cancel then since it pertains to "that place " and I couldn't sent it anyways since your profile doesn't let me start conversations with you.All I want you to know I agree with your " each of your thoughts" that you voiced for "that place" previously after being there for 9 months straight.That is all.
I'm not surprised Roy (not a single bit), when was the last time, I was ever wrong? I understand certain environments that part take especially in a animal like substance.

First time I registered towards that place, it was calm (very calm), then once Kurenai joined, things got too weird. Whenever he joined the chat, everything screamed hectic mayhem in every concept towards that individual.

Yes, he then turned me through his vibe (that Aib vibe) to be crazy and moronic in some sort of a perceptive view.

Then, once Cyro and many other joined Aib, things got really hectic!

Zatch is no doubt the contributor (always making everyone act stupid like little kids throwing food on the walls or ground then crying for someone to pick up their mess sigh); ANDpeople dare point their dirty fingers towards me. THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE TOWARDS ME is the Mean rant message on Chatzy (that's all they got). They're pathetic and they will run down that place to the ground (watch me be right AGAIN).

I'm not really getting into detail, it's pointless and meh.

Oh, my friend has still been going over there as different names and he wants to brawl one of them, body them (which he will 100%) and upload it on his alt account. Though no one plays Brawl anymore now. Hoping he does though because I will be funny.

And a few Chatzy members have actually been keeping in touch with me.

Oh, and you're not the only one that agrees with my concept and content towards my understanding of animal-like chats.

My friend showed me a screenshot of Chatzy now... R.I.P Chatzy hello new Aib chat. Enough typed.

Did you get Smash4 yet man?

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
I'm not surprised Roy (not a single bit), when was the last time, I was ever wrong? I understand certain environments that part take especially in a animal like substance.

First time I registered towards that place, it was calm (very calm), then once Kurenai joined, things got too weird. Whenever he joined the chat, everything screamed hectic mayhem in every concept towards that individual.

Yes, he then turned me through his vibe (that Aib vibe) to be crazy and moronic in some sort of a perceptive view.

Then, once Cyro and many other joined Aib, things got really hectic!

Zatch is no doubt the contributor (always making everyone act stupid like little kids throwing food on the walls or ground then crying for someone to pick up their mess sigh); ANDpeople dare point their dirty fingers towards me. THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE TOWARDS ME is the Mean rant message on Chatzy (that's all they got). They're pathetic and they will run down that place to the ground (watch me be right AGAIN).

I'm not really getting into detail, it's pointless and meh.

Oh, my friend has still been going over there as different names and he wants to brawl one of them, body them (which he will 100%) and upload it on his alt account. Though no one plays Brawl anymore now. Hoping he does though because I will be funny.

And a few Chatzy members have actually been keeping in touch with me.

Oh, and you're not the only one that agrees with my concept and content towards my understanding of animal-like chats.

My friend showed me a screenshot of Chatzy now... R.I.P Chatzy hello new Aib chat. Enough typed.

Did you get Smash4 yet man?
Nope,no acess to 3ds.I'm opting for the wii u version.

I know chatzy really upsets you,coh and I know you don't want to go into further details pertaining to that but I invite you to read my message anyways,if that doesn't bother you. I feel that you were agree with what I have to say,and might even be surprised to hear what you've read. Forgive me for the sloppy grammar in some areas.

Yes,Your suspicions were exactly correct coh.I also think daz's chat is far worst than AIB though only because i think daz's moderating system/staff over there is flawed,unfair and hypocritical.

allow me to explain with these two rants below that I typed last month.I want you to read them if you don't mind.

"Rant time because why not? I think it's laughable how a moderator there gets away with flaming /trolling non mod users when it goes against the very "rules " they're moderating for. I'm gonna use the cyro-h argument that happened earlier as evidence of this fact. Does anyone find this even remotely Hypocritcal? Do these moderators really think non mod users are blind enough not to notice this contradicting action they're doing?And no please don't try to defend this Unless you want to tell me the "rule" is they're allowed to troll/ flame non mod users without being subjective to punishment,which again proves my point. Cyro is the perfect example of this rant.It makes me want to question on why cyro is even a moderator in the first place as well as a few others when they don't know the very thing that they should be moderating for.Marty is an example of this.- Roy

And here's Picture proof below of cyro being a bad moderator and someone impersonating "me" while confronting cyro on the same issue I'm ranting about here

http://m.imgur.com/a/0q61T

http://m.imgur.com/a/bt0xe

http://m.imgur.com/a/059gS

which will lead into my next rant below that I typed about a certain incident that happen on September 14.

Here's that second rant

"Continued rant because why not? And you know what's also laughable? Oddly enough,spiko escapes from moderation on September 14,2014 despite posting the most offensive content the chat has ever seen( images of graphic violence ) just because he's "good friends" with the mods there so he's practically immuned to moderation and you would think something like that is not against the rules? Yeah,something is wrong here, and you don't have to be brain damaged to figure that out." - Roy

And here is picture proof of that incident as well as the " graphic violence" that spiko linked to the chat

Warning.highly inapproiate offensive content below that I wished I could linked to you coh,because I feel it's vital that you see what spiko left on the chat but I'd rather sent to you on private messages instead to see those because I don't want to suffer being perma banned on smashboards at all. Instead I will linked the aftermath images instead.

http://s255.photobucket.com/user/sk...b724e5633b9_zpsd27bf5a6.jpg.html?sort=2&o=468

http://s255.photobucket.com/user/skaiba90/media/imagejpg1_zps7f655db6.jpg.html?sort=2&o=469

http://s255.photobucket.com/user/skaiba90/media/imagejpg2_zps0f363b28.jpg.html?sort=2&o=470

I'm the. User,shield in this pic,btw,calling out the bs that's happened
http://s255.photobucket.com/user/skaiba90/media/imagejpg1_zpsece97f56.jpg.html

And it freaking upsets me how both Marty and cyro couldn't moderated spiko after he dumped that in the chat which makes me question on why these users were chosen to be moderators in the first place. I see too many there who don't qualify to be one in the first place nor were taught what how to moderate efficiently besides being told to moderate non mod users for flaming and trolling which the moderators break all the time BTW which makes me want to say again just how flawed,unfaired and hypocritical the moderating system is there. Yeah I'm repeating myself here.

And you know what the sad thing is,coh? I actually went to the trouble of sending these two rants to daz on facebook and he ignored me,didn't even leave a response.what the hell? His credibility to me has truly sunked.

Lastly,I'd like to clarify that my second rant has been taken accounted thanks to a certain moderator who didn't ignore me unlike daz.That moderator was bacon and it makes me happy to know that further linking to images of graphic violence and pornography on the chat will result in that user being moderated which should have been a rule there in the first place,since stuff like that is against the chatzy policy or F.A.Q and there's still one more thing I want to show you,it's pretty inapproiate though.it involves spiko again but I don't want to go into that since it upsets me.

http://s36.photobucket.com/user/zCyRo/media/SmashLoungerules_zps15444540.png.html

And Even after all that's happen,i think feel like my first rant still hasn't been accounted for. :/

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
There is ten players and one guest in the 3DS thread... wth what happened here, only three or two people here, sigh.
it seems that brawl inst quite dead yet there is two more player that still play brawl even they got their matches broadcast in twitch tv today here the link: http://www.twitch.tv/KotierWolf you can watch their matches right now also there some site on his page that people still play brawl.

OK his name is Wolf apparently he is link main and quite a good player also he had a profile right here.

I always thought this was the place to request smash matches both brawl wiimmfi, and smash 4.

yet I guided the new people who were new to the site, looking for smash matches to this thread.:( Yet I felt like I was doing something right.
I thought that way too well mostly for Smash 4 but is seems that the players here find another place to play smash 3DS online battle with friend.

by the way I still interesting to fight with your Bowser one day.

@ Rage NF Rage NF i got another small update from amazon, saying "Preparing for shipment" so either its going into circulation tomorrow or sometime tonight, either way i think im confident that it will arrive this week. i just wonder why amazon took so long to process this. i preordered it back in august.
Hi there Oh OK I'm understand hmm that is a interesting question wow since august!

by the way I'm hoping that we can play another game before you jump completely to smash 4 friend.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nope,no acess to 3ds.I'm opting for the wii u version.

I know chatzy really upsets you,coh and I know you don't want to go into further details pertaining to that but I invite you to read my message anyways,if that doesn't bother you. I feel that you were agree with what I have to say,and might even be surprised to hear what you've read. Forgive me for the sloppy grammar in some areas.

Yes,Your suspicions were exactly correct coh.I also think daz's chat is far worst than AIB though only because i think daz's moderating system/staff over there is flawed,unfair and hypocritical.

allow me to explain with these two rants below that I typed last month.I want you to read them if you don't mind.

"Rant time because why not? I think it's laughable how a moderator there gets away with flaming /trolling non mod users when it goes against the very "rules " they're moderating for. I'm gonna use the cyro-h argument that happened earlier as evidence of this fact. Does anyone find this even remotely Hypocritcal? Do these moderators really think non mod users are blind enough not to notice this contradicting action they're doing?And no please don't try to defend this Unless you want to tell me the "rule" is they're allowed to troll/ flame non mod users without being subjective to punishment,which again proves my point. Cyro is the perfect example of this rant.It makes me want to question on why cyro is even a moderator in the first place as well as a few others when they don't know the very thing that they should be moderating for.Marty is an example of this.- Roy

And here's Picture proof below of cyro being a bad moderator and someone impersonating "me" while confronting cyro on the same issue I'm ranting about here

http://m.imgur.com/a/0q61T

http://m.imgur.com/a/bt0xe

http://m.imgur.com/a/059gS

which will lead into my next rant below that I typed about a certain incident that happen on September 14.

Here's that second rant

"Continued rant because why not? And you know what's also laughable? Oddly enough,spiko escapes from moderation on September 14,2014 despite posting the most offensive content the chat has ever seen( images of graphic violence ) just because he's "good friends" with the mods here so he's practically immuned to moderation and you would think something like that is not against the rules? Yeah,something is wrong here, and you don't have to be brain damaged to figure that out." - Roy

And here is picture proof of that incident as well as the " graphic violence" that spiko linked to the chat

Warning.highly inapproiate offensive content below that I wished I could linked to you coh,because I feel it's vital that you see what spiko left on the chat but I'd rather sent to you on private messages instead to see those because I don't want to suffer being perma banned on smashboards at all. Instead I will linked the aftermath images instead.

http://s255.photobucket.com/user/sk...b724e5633b9_zpsd27bf5a6.jpg.html?sort=2&o=468

http://s255.photobucket.com/user/skaiba90/media/imagejpg1_zps7f655db6.jpg.html?sort=2&o=469

http://s255.photobucket.com/user/skaiba90/media/imagejpg2_zps0f363b28.jpg.html?sort=2&o=470

I'm the. User,shield in this pic,btw,calling out the bs that's happened
http://s255.photobucket.com/user/skaiba90/media/imagejpg1_zpsece97f56.jpg.html

And it freaking upsets me how both Marty and cyro couldn't moderated spiko after he dumped that in the chat which makes me question on why these users were chosen to be moderators in the first place. I see too many there who don't qualify to be one in the first place nor were taught what to moderate efficiently besides being told to moderate non mod users for flaming and trolling which the moderators break all the time BTW which makes me want to say again just how flawed,unfaired and hypocritical the moderating system is there. Yeah I'm repeating myself here.

And you know what the sad thing is,coh? I actually went to the trouble of sending these two rants on facebook and he ignored me,didn't even leave a response.what the hell? His credibility to me has truly sunked.

Lastly,I'd like to clarify that my second rant has been taken accounted thanks to a certain moderator who didn't ignore me unlike daz.That moderator was bacon and it makes me happy to know that further linking to images of graphic violence and pornography on the chat will result in that user being moderator which should have been a rule there in the first place,since stuff like that is against the chatzy policy or F.A.Q and there's still one more thing I want to show you,it's pretty inapproiate though.it involves spiko again but I don't want to go into that since it upsets me.

http://s36.photobucket.com/user/zCyRo/media/SmashLoungerules_zps15444540.png.html

And Even after all that's happen,i think feel like my first rant still hasn't been accounted for. :/
Remarkable job Roy, you pin pointed everything in a clear perfect perceptive view, well done.

IK, Cyro is a child still, and by how he acts, I don't see this kid growing in a grown up manner. Idc what anyone tells me, Hip hop is the most garbage music out there (coming from a individual that basically worshiped it in my prime). He's been whining about me saying anything precious to a rapper named E something.

That is why he's a moron towards me, Bacon is upset I called him out (moron).

So, basically *embarrassed and sighs* all this garbage started from two things AND TWO THING ONLY. (Me calling out players and wanting them to upload our matches, but they either lie like Bacon typing "i don't have them coh :/" and then after a while he somehow has them. Same for Timmy, but Cyro was alright, though he'd lie a lot, and I have actual footage of three stocking him countlessly).

So, basically once more it's this.

Bacon (callouts)

Timmy (callouts)

Kurenai (callouts)

Cyro (ranting truth towards Hip hop)

Other users are complete morons which as well need to be put through a Lie dictator test. Heck all of them need one.

They basically pull out random stuff from their butt cracks. *Sigh* So, that's the story why this all happened, shocking isn't it?

And, I prefer I make the PM and we can continue this somewhere else. Zatch will open his mouth (I know he will), which he shouldn't because he's part or half of the problem over there.

As for the rest of all this, yes, Daz is a moron, idk why the heck he'd pay money to watch trolling and garbage happen.

Cyro is the another thirty percent and Kurenai is the other twenty percent.

Take those three out, and I bet you things will be more than calm.

I don't want to continue here, I'll make the room, and yes, no one visits me nor will they come close to me, NTAO.

Top Bottom