• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Anyone up for some Brawl?
i can probably play one round until rage and i get our wifi working again.
Edit: i should probably tell you my fc: 5027 5086 8898

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
i can probably play one round until rage and i get our wifi working again.
OK I'm back try to enter but doesn't let me join and now the message is different it said that my profile is remove from your list Ok let try this delete my profile or FC from your list and I do the same at least message is different.

Edit: @ extremechiton extremechiton I need your FC

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
OK I'm back try to enter but doesn't let me join and now the message is different it said that my profile is remove from your list Ok let try this delete my profile or FC from your list and I do the same at least message is different.

Edit: @ extremechiton extremechiton I need your FC
5027 5086 8898

Kamo.

Smash Apprentice
Anybody want to play?

Only got Brawl though lol.
I'll Brawl unless extremechiton still wants to play, or the three of us could rotate.

Edit: 5456-0300-1248

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Just the Wii U version.
Oh okay, are you as well going to stop playing, SSBB?

And if you're cool with it, you join the Brawl isn't dead community cv.

And, last question, did you save any of your sets when we both played? At that moment, my codes were defective (PM or how you'd like to respond). Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I added both of you.
GGs guys sorry for any of the lag that was present. Those were still some pretty fun matches though.

@ extremechiton extremechiton you got me pretty good in that Zelda vs ZSS match. I tried my best to overcome it just didn't happen lol. Sorry about the long drawn out match we had with Marth vs Kirby. I was too nervous to do anything since it was lagging like that.

@KaMo it was good getting to finally play you. I seen you around a few times, and I'm always eager to play new people. Nice ZSS as well, and we got to play some good games. DK wasn't shabby either, so I'm assuming he's a secondary.

Thanks for the matches guys. I got to get ready for bed.

Last edited:

Kamo.

Smash Apprentice
Good games DAS, you're 2gud. I sucked, but I'd like to go at it again sometime.

Oh okay, are you as well going to stop playing, SSBB?

And if you're cool with it, you join the Brawl isn't dead community cv.

And, last question, did you save any of your sets when we both played? At that moment, my codes were defective (PM or how you'd like to respond). Thanks for your time.
I will definitely still be playing Brawl after Smash Wii U comes out. I didn't save any of our matches, but if you want to play again sometime, then you can save as many as you want.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF

I will definitely still be playing Brawl after Smash Wii U comes out. I didn't save any of our matches, but if you want to play again sometime, then you can save as many as you want.
Hello there I hope that I get the chance to play you someday.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989

We definitely can play again sometime. Thanks for the compliment lol.

Until next time goodnight.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Ah I thought so, sure, but atm I just needed footage to add to my brawl cv. No one saves matches, so, meh.

Why is my Link shunned down so much? It's not you it's everyone man. I guess my Link technology is viewed everywhere, huh?

Anyways, whining wont help, good to know! If you'd like to join the Brawl isn't dead community cv and send in your best stuff (not now but in due time).

I will work hard as heck to make it beyond better than anything False or any Brawl up-loader could ever come across or create. Hope you'll join and players can view your good work as anyone else would.

Last edited:

Kamo.

Smash Apprentice
Ah I thought so, sure, but atm I just needed footage to add to my brawl cv. No one saves matches, so, meh.

Why is my Link shunned down so much? It's not you it's everyone man. I guess my Link technology is viewed everywhere, huh?

Anyways, whining wont help, good to know! If you'd like to join the Brawl isn't dead community cv and send in your best stuff (not now but in due time).

I will work hard as heck to make it beyond better than anything False or any Brawl up-loader could ever come across or create. Hope you'll join and players can view your good work as anyone else would.
I'd be interested in joining/checking it out. You got a link for it or something? Not sure I have anything to contribute at the moment, but I could try to round some stuff up soon enough, hopefully it's worthy lol.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'd be interested in joining/checking it out. You got a link for it or something? Not sure I have anything to contribute at the moment, but I could try to round some stuff up soon enough, hopefully it's worthy lol.
No, not yet, I need to first see who will be willing to join, atm, I don't see many (sad as well), I'll have to put in extra stuff, my Ike, Kirby, GnW, Toon, Mario, D3, DK, and Link (of course).

If anyone is interested, let them know about my near future project, if I get enough clips from everyone, then I'll get started on the stylish editing and flash. It will be something interesting, and the music in my mind seems to fit really well towards my future dream editing and such.

And your ZSS does work, I watched you in a tourney match against a Pikachu I think (and you did cute stuff) (and that's what I'm looking for).

I just hope many will bring a different variety of characters, game-play/wth moments and so on; (it will wake up players to view Brawl's meta-game is just getting started, my Link speaks it all if you ever want a true example towards what's new(hopefully). Once again, thanks for your time and at least considering it hopefully, keep up that ZSS man.

Last edited:
Top Bottom