• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm done now, although I'd be down for doing First to 5 instead because best of 3 was really short.
Yeah, those were rather quick. I did have to kinda cringe on the first stage of choice, though; Frigate is horrible for Ike and Sheik alike, so that kinda influenced game one with gimp anxieties. Good games thus far, however.

Are you hosting for that best of 5? I'll join if so.

Edit: You forgot to change the rules, mate.

Last edited:

Maple Hood

Smash Rookie
Yeah, those were rather quick. I did have to kinda cringe on the first stage of choice, though; Frigate is horrible for Ike and Sheik alike, so that kinda influenced game one with gimp anxieties. Good games thus far, however.

Are you hosting for that best of 5? I'll join if so.
Yeah let's do first to 5.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Connection was a little sketchy, but definitely not as bad as when we tried playing when I first met you.

Good games, not a bad Sheik. Pretty blatant spotdodging habit, though. Sheik's defense should be more mixed up. I could give more detailed advice on request.

Maple Hood

Smash Rookie
Connection was a little sketchy, but definitely not as bad as when we tried playing when I first met you.

Good games, not a bad Sheik. Pretty blatant spotdodging habit, though. Sheik's defense should be more mixed up. I could give more detailed advice on request.
It's fine, trying to get back into the swing of things been a few months since I've played Brawl.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I guess I will

Edit: sorry. I suck compared to you. It must have been no fun
My fault on not responding back man, didn't notice the edit at the end of your post response.

You were fine man, I noticed you had trouble with the connection as I did to, once I couldn't even Dacus properly with Link, I knew I had to switch. I guess I could try again and work through the lag with Link. Let me know if you'd like to brawl again man. Have a good day.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
I'm sorry for making you wait for so long. I'll be on soon. im busy!!!

Edit: every time I try to connect to you. I get disconnected.
Should I host???
yeah

Edit: im getting same error

Last edited:

Smasher Lee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ssblee
3DS FC
3754-9164-7769
Ok
Im just waiting practicing in the training roon

I'm sorry that I'm double posting smashboards but I don't think that a user will receive an alert when one edits a post. Chiron has beeb waiting for at least an hour and its my fault.

Anyways, every time I try to connect to you, I get disconnected

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Really, wow... Well, better play some more animal crossing and goldeneye
Woop, nevermind. Just restarted Riivo and that apparently cleared it up. Joining as I type this.

Edit: Well now. Wiimmfi's being weird, so I'm gonna just settle on postponing. Getting error codes I don't even recognize. And then it seems to pity me by letting me connect once every few tries, only to disconnect me whenever I try to join your room.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Brawl anyone?
I'll check to see if Wiimmfi is working for me again. If it is, I'll gladly partake.

Edit: Looks like he left. Radicola.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Anyone want to Brawl? I'd play PM but I don't know how to use the WiiWifipatcher for it yet.

Top Bottom